Reputation payments - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Reputation payments

You can get fame because whenever you can do something good here you can get something good from here. I hope there is a time when you can get a good rating. You can do something good here. I hope you don't give something good here.  You can

In my opinion, giving feedback to helpful posts from other members should be a compromise. If your publications do not receive positive reactions then you will not receive any payment and to receive reactions for your publications, they must provide useful content. Everything together is what guarantees our payment. In short it all comes down to good work, support, empathy and commitment.

The forum has stopped paying for rating the posts and I think many topics has been created regarding this and it still continues so why same topic again again Try to do research before posting any topic.Good Luck!

yes,it's true that the members do get payments for the reputations they give before but it has now being stopped by the moderators, we can't be paid for the reputations we give now,but that shouldn't be a reason that'll stop us from giving reputations to others because it's our duty to rate our fellow members, in order to encourage and support them

• +1 1

Actually this is desirable to bring to a halt paying for the reputation hence that the reputation becomes a conduct just to foremost and constructive topics and for members to production harder and bestow surpass in sequence to the forum and we be required to search for new information and dreams that make possible us to get come into contact with and point of facts

I had not heard, I had no idea of this regulation and important change in the forum is relevant to bring these issues to light so new users are filled with new information thank you friend greetings.

I think this is right to stop paying for the reputation so that the reputation becomes a guide only to important and useful posts and for members to work hard and provide better information to the platform and we must search for new information and ideas that will increase our knowledge, thanks.

Yes moderator change the policy because many member just react for get payment that's why when moderator see see such kind of misbehaviour of member then they stop the payment of reaction I think he has done his work.

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful post. There are many people who cheat the classification. For that we have to abide by the laws and present our best in the forum in order for our participation to be useful and be of practical use in order for everyone to benefit from it

I have very little time in this forum, when they paid for ratings I had not joined yet, but I read that it was disabled because some participants were violating the rules, too bad for that, hopefully one day they will pay again would be very good for the work of all here 

Yeah our payment depends on reputation. If we get reputation in our every post we willbe paid for every post . So there is nk extra payment if you get more than 1 rate in one post.  So get reputation you must do good post. Because your post depends on reputation.  Keep in mind. 

Yes, we must work hard and persevere in order to be able to succeed and reach our goals and objectives, and to present topics with new ideas, high quality and easy to understand for the reader in order to beg the members to see them and give them the best reputation ..

Yes dear you are right if the reputation points of seniors or Sr.members will get us payment it will increase the useful contents in this platform we'll get more information about cryptocurrencies

Mate I don't heard this type of news so I don't know it or true or not ,but if it is true or not we should not take it serious only do our work hard .

I think this was a good decision. Because it happens when we give reputation almost without reading that post. Because in past, we got paid for giving reputations. Now, the system and moderators choose whether is our post useful or not and on basis of this they give us payment.

The first payment was done according to the rating. People would give rating without reading the topics. . So I don't have much to say about reputation payment. If at all it was stopped it must be because it was not encouraging...

On 1/2/2021 at 10:16 AM, Jam sidra said:

In my opinion I share some information to all people that know the admin not give payment of reputation which we give others i heard that many of people cheat with rating so admin stopped the reputation payment but I thought that admin make policy where get only full members and Sr.member of  reputation payment because they are experienced people of this forum newbie,Jr.member and member no take reputation payment 

Please tell me are you agree 

@Jam sidra We are here in the forum in order to learn and present our best posts in order for everyone to benefit from these publications, and we must always present our best topics in order for everyone to benefit and get the best results and we always make the forum an activity where the reputation comes through useful topics and we must continue And abide by the laws and rules of the forum

Payment for ratings and support that we do has been stopped by the forum administration due to the occurrence of a lot of random evaluations and fraud to obtain payment for them, but this does not mean that we stop providing support for every topic and comment that deserves that, whether positive or negative support.

• +2 1

I am new on this forum so i don't know much about this issue. But i think reputation payments can be earned only if you post good and informative stuff no matter at which member level you are. You just have to abide by the rules and share knowledge and information.

Your suggestion is good my mate, that will be useful and also be the award for the rank of full members and senior member. After becoming a full member, the person get many experiences from Cryptotalk when creating posts and also well known about the rules of Cryptotalk. Many rules broken by the people in the beginning stage of the forum, because they don't know the rules and any experience. I am agree with your suggestion.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes my friend i am agree with you because in this way we can get good reputation on our useful and informative posts and get bitcoin  daily because when administrated stop the payment on giving reaction many leave giving reaction .  And in this case we don't get payment of bitcoin .

• +3 1

In the past, we were paid to give reputation to other people's posts and people used to misuse the reaction without reading and understanding the post to get 50 talk tokens. That is why the forum organizers have stopped paying the reaction. But now there is no reaction in any post. I hope the organizers will come up with a suitable solution soon.

I heard about this recently, but I think that it is a fair and not a bad thing, when people give a reputation randomly without reading and understanding the posts, then all of us will not take the right to evaluate ..

Therefore, after canceling the payment on the reactions, each person will take his right from the assessments according to his posts and their content.

• +5 1