How to replied first to a topic? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Feyaz

How to replied first to a topic?

Everything has some features and rules. There is also an option of changing the setting through which you can see the new posts. It's name is Sort by in the right top corner above the posts. So try it and work with full attention.

My friend I want to tell that how to reply first topic there is a sin by which you can know that you have not respond to this first post. Then we should respond to first in such a way that it is affect them as well because on which they keep us we can benefit and they can also benefit.

Hello my dear friend, in the beginners section there is an option named (sort by). Open this option and you will get a sort menu, open the sort by date option and you will get all the new topics.  I hope this is helpful.

Welcome, my friend, as you are still beginning in this forum. I have read the comments and understood very well how can I define what I want by sorting by date so that the posts appear in me by date and nar I benefited a lot from your post and learn Good luck everyone

Dear member if you used this platform to get and share information so you can see that every people come to your post and get to a more replies and like. But your aim is change to my aim. This is main reason for your problem

Welcome, my dear, if you like new issues to surface on a regular basis. Each segment has a "sort by" option. You can click on it and choose the date option, after which all topics will be shown to you in chronological order. And it is free of responses if they are recent, and you can respond first, best wishes, dear.

Hello my friend..
In the beginners section, there is the Sort By option. Click on this button and then the sort menu will open. From this list there is the most viewed start date, the most responded as such, then click on the start date option After clicking this button, this method, you will get all the recently published posts and you will have the opportunity to respond first to any topic.

We must only publish distinct and useful topics and the tab talks about cryptocurrencies and areas of work in them, as we can thus attract members to interact with you positively and comment on posts 

Dear,I do not think that responding to a topic first gives you any advantage .. The lesson is in the quality of the comment that you will put forth, not the speed of the comment .  you want to answer on a new topic with zero answers or at least. So you should click on the start date by clicking on the sort by option on the right side of the headings. 

The unanswered topics are very practical, they usually appear in recent in the activities box, this is a good option to know the most recent topics and anticipate everyone's answers, although they also usually appear in each section on the oldest pages as on page 7 or 8 onwards, this is also a good option to get unanswered posts, good luck...

Its good to comment on the topics that have minimum number of replies. As it increase the worth of your reply. There is an option of aort by which helps you to know about the topics having minimum replies.

• +4 1