Post with zero Reputation points - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Feyaz

Post with zero Reputation points

Yes each and every one of us need the positive reputation on each post to get payments for it and You are right it is really difficult to get good reputation on each and every post amd it is only possible if all members use the feature of rating on daily basis and give positive reputation to the deserving posts so they can get the payment for their hard work instead of giving them bad reputation we really have to take note of important post before we start giving them negative reputation friends.

My dear friend, indeed, reputation is very important and without it you will not get the money, your publications will not be paid without it, so my dear friend will not be able to force anyone to evaluate you positively, but you can write really useful publications and you like the members, so you automatically get the reputation

• +3 1

It always gets paid, but what we get from Bitcoin is in exchange for the post or responding to positive reviews exclusively.
Naturally, when we publish good publications, they get the evaluation, and there is no need to fear not obtaining the evaluation. It is enough to focus on work and create good and useful publications.

• +3 1

Yes, of course, reputation points are required for payment; you will need one reputation point on your post to be rewarded, so we should all offer each other reputation; it will be beneficial to others.

Hello 

it is very essential that we have a positive reputation in any payment post. 

I agree with you that it is very difficult to get a positive reaction in every post but I hope you will have a positive response in every post.

Let's all strive to make a good, helpful post a positive reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, in fact it is not easy to get a good evaluation for the post that you publish, but you have to pay attention that all that is required is to write a good, useful and high-quality post, thus increasing the chance of you getting a good evaluation and increasing your profits.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, Ali1123 said:

Yes, my friend, in fact it is not easy to get a good evaluation for the post that you publish, but you have to pay attention that all that is required is to write a good, useful and high-quality post, thus increasing the chance of you getting a good evaluation and increasing your profits.

@Ali1123 To get reactions we have to make an effective interaction between us and the other people, we have to make others read us, when we make a post of our own it is easier than when we comment, so we have to learn to work on the forum to get reactions and therefore income, motivating each other is a good idea, supporting each other, that is the key.

• +5 1

4 minutes ago, Dormilon said:

@Ali1123 To get reactions we have to make an effective interaction between us and the other people, we have to make others read us, when we make a post of our own it is easier than when we comment, so we have to learn to work on the forum to get reactions and therefore income, motivating each other is a good idea, supporting each other, that is the key.

You are right my friend, to get a positive evaluation, we must provide positive content as well, and we must do a good research before we write a post and verify the validity of our information and its reliability. I wish you good luck, thank you.

Post will zero reputation leads you to banned by crypto because you don't make a useful posts thats why they don't give you any likes so make sure your posts was useful and get liked from others members. Thanks you will receive this payment of the post.

On 1/2/2021 at 1:07 PM, Mohammad Feyaz said:

Hello everyone hope u are well!... I have listened that according to update Reputation points are necessary for payment so I would like to ask that those post which have zero Reputation points mean there is no one who reacted to a post so would it be paid or not?  Everyone knows that we make a post and there are hundreds of posts and getting Reputation points on every post is too difficult.

Waiting for ur replies...

If your post get zero reputation then your post will be deleted by moderators.  And if you don’t get reputation any of your comments then you will not get payment for that comments. So always try to creat a useful comments that attract others and give you a good react. And for that always research about crypto topics.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:07 AM, Mohammad Feyaz said:

Hello everyone hope u are well!... I have listened that according to update Reputation points are necessary for payment so I would like to ask that those post which have zero Reputation points mean there is no one who reacted to a post so would it be paid or not?  Everyone knows that we make a post and there are hundreds of posts and getting Reputation points on every post is too difficult.

Indeed, there are a lot of people who publish but do not receive good or enough reputation points in order to be paid for them a lot that no longer offers reputation to others

Hello, everyone! I hope you're doing well! ...... I've heard that, according to the latest update, reputation points are required for payment, so I'd like to know if posts with zero reputation points indicate that no one has responded to the message, so will it be charged or not? Everyone knows we make an article, and there are hundreds of them, so having reputation points for each one is impossible.

Wait a minute.

My friend, regarding your question, your posts that have not shown any positive reputation according to the new forum rules, they will not be paid and will be deleted until you are paid for each post. You must receive at least one positive evaluation in order for it to be considered useful and worthy, so we must all support the posts.  Useful in the forum and give a positive evaluation of it.

• +3 1

Hi dear friend,

Post should be knowledgeable. Post should be relevant to the topic. For reputation the reactions are must. If you get reactions it means your post is valid and beneficial for other. If your post get reactions it is sure that your post will no be deleted.

On 1/2/2021 at 12:07 PM, Mohammad Feyaz said:

Yes mate you are right.. If you have no positive feedback on your topics or comment then you will not be paid for this one. It is necessary for every post that it should have good rating otherwise it will consider the useless post...so try to make good and valuable post so that they received the good ratings and proved to be a good earning for you... Makes those topics which will be unique and valuable in nature and will prove the source of earning for you  . Thanks 

• +1 1

That's right, 200 satoshi are paid for every post that gets a positive reputation, and also 10 tokens are paid for each post even if it does not contain a positive reputation, so I advise everyone to write useful and understandable posts in a simple language, in order to get the largest number Of good reputation

Positive reputation to some extents should be consider because post without ratings can affect your payment on you its some the right to do is to make a very useful post that will make you to also earn something from the campaign.

Of course when you haven't positive reputation then your post not to be consider paid post. So this is rules which is important.  So we can get reputation when we make our new topic . So we can make own research and can find a unique topic which us not on this forum. So then we can put and everybody will read this and would gain knowledge and then must give you some appreciation by reputation.  So if we new on this forum then we don't know how to make a post then we cannlearn from other post and can make usefull post. 

Hello dear friend,  I am a new member of this forum. I don't know the details of payment system because i have not received my payment till now. But i think if any post have zero reputation point, then we are unable to take that post payment. Because we take payment of reputation on posts. So it is necessary to have reputation points on any post to get paid. Thank you.

According to payment system, I have read in about forum section, it is clearly mentioned that the payment depends on average positive rate on your post. That's why they give use 7 days of payment so that we can bring reputation on our post in 7 days. Moreover, there will not be paid any amount on zero reputation posts.

This forum adopts a completely new payment policy.  We must focus on the good content of our publications in order to get a good reputation and thus get our wages.  Your posts should have useful, targeted and distinctive content in order to get a good reputation.  I should focus on gaining knowledge first.  When we have good knowledge, we can get a good reputation very easily.

• +3 1

On 1/2/2021 at 12:07 PM, Mohammad Feyaz said:

My dear mate yes you are absolutely right. If you do useful and meaningful posts you will get positive reputation and thats necessary for getting payment. If you break any rule of this forum your post will get negative reputation and you wont be able to get paid. So be very careful about your post. Best of luck

In the beginning, you should publish the topic without points of reputation and when discussing the issue if your opinion contains information that is easy to understand and of scientific benefit, you will get many positive reputation points and you will receive followers because your publications aim to spread knowledge

Yes exactly like what you say, posts that receive positive reputation will be paid but posts with zero reputation will not get payment . So if you want your posts to be appreciated and positively evaluated then you must come up with unique content that helps you in receiving good reputation from members.

Hello, everyone! I hope you're doing well! ...... I've heard that, according to the latest update, reputation points are required for payment, so I'd like to know if posts with zero reputation points indicate that no one has responded to the message, so will it be charged or not? Everyone knows we make an article, and there are hundreds of them, so having reputation points for each one is impossible.

Wait a minute.