For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

2 hours ago, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

Hello dear @Muhammad Ahmad meo do not worry about it sometime people do not see your post that is why they do not respond to your post be patience about it.  Dear mate as you know many people give their reaction only at post not at comments so try to make good topic with good content to increase your reputation at crypto. Wish you best of luck 😇. @Imran Hasan Sh¡sh¡r 

• +5 1

To have good reputation on this great forum you much put much attention and focus by writing meaningful topic and post. Your post makes you famous and give you good name. Do avoid simple mistake and be a teacher to others members in the forum.

Do not worry, you will get a good reputation and more followers when you create your own useful topics although you will get a reputation when you comment on a few posts, but creating the topic gives a greater reputation

Yes it is so necessary to create your own topic,if you don't create your own and copy others it'll be bad for your earning career,you can be banned for copying others. So it is very important to create your own topic.

For good reputation you have to try to post more informative , unique. And for this you have to study and gain knowledge from anywhere. Try to make something different and must try to write in easiest english. Then after working some weeks you will get good reputation here.            

• +5 1

@Muhammad Ahmad meo We were all affected by the decline in reputation after moderators announced the forum to cancel payment for likes, there are few people who interact with the posts.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

@Muhammad Ahmad meo Learn to tag the person who responds so that they can see what you write faster, so they can react or respond as you want, because among so many comments a publication receives, what you do can be lost, when you tag it like I do. here with you the notification comes to him and he knows that you answered a comment, it is always good to learn from each other and help us, welcome to Cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Absolutely depends on your topic that if your posts are good then you get so much reputations too, you will always be try to  you make that good posts so that people will give you more repetitions too. If you post well, people will also give you reputations .

• +5 2

Of course, it's necessary to do your own post for getting reputation because people want to see something new. So, if you make a good post that will interesting and unique then it will attracts to all and they give you response on that post.

Hi dear

Hope that you are all fine

If you are newbie or you have old but you have little reputation .You can comment on other people's posts. If you have good content, your reputation will increase and when your reputation grows, you can write your new topic and increase your reputation.

And when writing your topic, you should keep in mind that you should follow the rules and regulations.

Very cool, we make our own topics and most beneficial to the site and tell us a good reputation, so everyone has new ideas that must create and its topics and we will all have to improve our publications and always have new public and important meaningful.

Edited by eva34

From my point of view,I totally agree with you my friend.To achieve a good and useful reputation you must make proper use of crypto.and i think if you give a post daily and your post contain a valuable topic then i think this was a very good for your reputation.

Yeah it is Because when you create your own topic than you get more likes and these all likes count as your reputation so don't stop working except one day and try to create your own Topic for your good reputation in crypto talk forum.

Definitely of you write good topic then you receive good reputation from people and I thought now which person give reputation are true because before people give reputation for token and now they give free and not take any benefits so

Do not be discouraged, make an effort, continue giving your best and never remove this phrase from your mind, good things await those who insist and resist.

Hello my friend, if you want to get a good reputation, you need to post rules and regulations about valuable needs, read them and post them in a way that others can learn.  .You have to write something good.

Yeh bro if you have to get more reputation it is necessary to  make your own topic you try to make those topic which is not made by other before putting this topic you try to get all information about it search its all path and then write in this way that all people easily understand it. Another way is that you should try at other side to reply those post which are useful and give knowledge to us. 

• +1 2

Yes it's necessary to create a good topic for get good reputation. I work hard to make my reputation good. I also reply people post and create my own topic. But I never get good results and I worried about my reputation. As I work not get as answer. People do not give me answers and positive reputation. 

in my case its not necessary to create own posts. if your comments are authentic and usefull then you can get good reputation from them. if you creaate useless contents then you will get bad reputations

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Yes, if we want to get good reputations then for this we should have done our topic then it is possible to get good reputations .It is great work to get your reputations .I am rich that you would have liked my words .

• +1 1

Yes it is very important to creat new topics.we should try to get guidance about all the performance of our work.we should make more and more research for creativity so that we can get popularity.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

If you want to get good reputation then you have to post well. If you don't have any good information then you should learn from this site first and then post then it will be convenient for you to get reputation.The only reason your post doesn't get reputation is because readers don't like your post, So collect good information and then post, I hope you will get good reputation.

• +2 1

Yes, I wish you the right thing that if you want good reputations, then create a good post by yourself here, or by searching about the post on which you comment, make a knowledge statement in easy alphabet The person who understands the post can easily understand it and can give you positive reactions.If you copy paste a comment or do not make a statement by searching on your own, then people give you negative reputations or you give incorrect information about the topic.

• +2 1

Yes for getting more reputation we need to make a new post which help the people and according to the forum. Sometimes we make post just for reputation, but it can be reason of negative reputation. So kindly make such post whuch must follow the rules of forum . Post must be unique means no one post before your posting.

• +1 1