For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

If you want to build a good reputation, you must first understand the job, as simply writing a topic will not improve your reputation. It is extremely difficult to come up with a topic. It should be a topic that meets the guidelines and isn't already discussed on this website. You can also gain good reputations if the comments are genuine and useful too.

Well, my friend, of course, you have to write special and distinctive topics in order to gain more good reputation in return for that. Due to the large number of recurring topics, we find it difficult to know who deserves a good reputation. As for your response to Comments, this is certainly not a waste of time, but some of us may not pay attention to that, so not everyone gives you evaluations on your responses and interacts with you. Make more effort. I wish you success. 

Hello my friend
To get a good reputation, you not only have to write your own topics, but you have to make sure that they are useful and new, so I advise you to work hard daily to gain a lot of knowledge and experience. Good luck for you.

If you want good reputation in this forum then its necessary to always create useful and meaningful topics that will benefit cryptotalk users and give them information so that they can give you positive reputation

My friend, you will definitely get a positive evaluation in the future. You should not complain. Working here takes patience and hard work. I wish you good luck.

Well,we must make our own post. But the comments are also found in the reputation. But you must comment according to the rules. The information must be given correctly. As everyone likes your comments. On the other hand, if you can't post well, you won't get a reputation there either.

Yes, my friend, I advise you that the comment is useful or contains useful information for the post that may attract everyone's attention.  Accept my greetings

My friend, in the beginning, you should not look at the rank as a fat on the person, if he is good or not, you should look at the reputation, as it is a measure of how people look at you, but try to collect a good number of reputations to earn money and a good view of society. If you do not abide by the instructions, our people will not give you a positive evaluation.

Yes you are absolutely right. If you are one of the people who are looking for a good reputation, I advise you to create your own topics in which you give new ideas. And  do work hard day by day it give you a lot of knowledge as well as income. 

I advise you to search Google sites and YouTube channels for everything new in the world of coding. Keep up with updates and distinct ideas and present them as topics here for everyone to benefit from. I also recommend writing them in an expressive and far from complex style and in the correct English language. This leads to giving you ratings.  Positive memberships. Moderators will upgrade your rank and satisfaction, and this will increase your earnings.

In my opinion yea it is necessary to write your own topics in order to get good reputation. But also take care the comments which you post is really useful for others and related to the original topic.

Yes, my friend, in order to get a good reputation, you must create your own topics and they must be useful and rich in information and new and different ideas and avoid repetition in proposing topics and avoiding copies so that you are not warned by the supervisors and you are in trouble and when writing your own topic You get a good reputation and a positive evaluation

Welcome my friend, be patient and answer people's inquiries in a way that is useful to them and post questions that are useful to you and everyone and you will definitely get a good reputation. In my opinion, the issue is a matter of time.

Hello my friend, how are you? In order to gain a good reputation, you have to raise useful topics that contain accurate information, and you must not violate the rules of the forum. You will receive a lot of followers and a lot of reputation Good luck

• +2 1

Welcome my dear friend. I hope you are in good health. As a beginner here, I gained some experiences through the elderly who are on this platform, and I would like to share with you information that you have recently obtained, which is, writing comments on other people's topics brings you a good reputation already, but your creation of topics This will increase your good reputation, and you must be keen on having a deep and useful idea of your subject, good luck for you.❤️

Replying on the other people posts also bring you a good reputation. But the comments do not get much attention as compare to posts. In my opinion if you want to earn good reputation you should also start posting. Posting a useful and meaningful post can get you a positive ratings and food reputation. But replying on a posts a which contain enough knowledge is also a good thing

Thank you I think For good reputation it's necessary to write your own topics as well as it's also necessary to give valuable comments in the post boht are important for earning a good reputation. It's much easier way to get money or reputation 

No dear it's not necessary to create or right a new topic you can also get reputation by sharing your good thoughts in comments section if your logic and your way of writing is good than its your right to get reputation. 

First of all, welcome, buddy. 
Writing your comments on other people's posts and giving your opinion in a nice way with a lot of information and meaning brings you a good reputation 
And you will get followers and good reputation when you post useful information on this forum

In fact, my dear friend, in order to get good reputation points, it doesn't matter if you post or comment. The important thing here is what your post or comment contains. Do you find the information you provide helpful for you to get positive reviews?

So you should think more logically than this, and focus on the content and the content that you provide must be of high quality and useful to others, I wish you good luck.

Hello, of course,  I think in the beginning your active and positive participation will be enough, later on, when you become an expert, you have to write your own topics which are better to be creative, new, useful, and inspirational.

Good topics attract the attentions of the members on this forum. You might create quality and the helpful posts that will also help to achieve the good reputations on this forum along with the increasing forum ranks. In general, top quality posts and poster deserve the best contributor's tag on this forum. 

It is necessary for your comments to be useful within the topic of the publication in order to get a good reputation and for your topic or comment to be good and useful for the forum and members to get a good reputation. Thank you.

Yes you are right but good reputation not only depends on the post it also depend on the work how hard you work on this forum. Good reputation didn't help us to earn money it will help us to get good members of this forum

Yes you are right but good reputation not only depends on the post it also depend on the work how hard you work on this forum. Good reputation didn't help us to earn money it will help us to get good members of this forum.