For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

Hello there dear Hope that you simply are all fine If you're newbie otherwise you have ancient but you have got small notoriety .You'll be able comment on other people's posts. On the off chance that you've got great substance, your reputation will increment and when your notoriety develops, you'll type in your unused theme and increment your reputation. And when composing your point, you ought to be beyond any doubt merely ought to take after the rules and directions.

You are right mate. In order to get good reputation it is necessary to create our own topics. We should avoid creating similar topics, if we want to get good reputation then we have to make unique and informative post. We should avoid making simple mistakes, we have to learn more about this forum.

For good reputation, of course, it is most necessary to post your own topic.  In this you will get the most reputation.  Because you know the topic you are going to create and you can write about it in the best way and it will be more meaningful and complete.  As a result you will get the most reputation.

As you are right to get good reputation , it is simple and impoy to make informative posts to get satisfactory reputation. A good reputation is needed for earning , which helps members to earn opportunities of earning but it is the need or time for getting reputation .

Yes dear friend if you want to get good reputation then you should create the useful posts and always create the meaningful topics which are beneficial for other members and reputation is very necessary in order to become successful on this forum.

Hy dear!

yes it is important to compose your own points .In this Crypto talk stage we as a whole came here to secure information ,and we will acquire information when we will make our own remark by our own ability ,valuable words and significant words are mostly the primary concern to expound on one theme ,so be cautious about that.

Thank you

I think so. Cause if you want good reputations in this forum lage you must post your own topics otherwise you won't get that much reputation. Otherwise if you post useful comments you might get good reputations. 

Yeah it is necessary to get good reputation you want to write your own topic because it will help you in many ways. In earnings or getting great reputations. Thanks

Many people are believing that only topics deserve good ratings and it is what's they did for giving topics more ratings than the replies, but the fact is that sometimes someone can reply on topic and his reply can be deserve more ratings than the topic.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

@Muhammad Ahmad meo @kikifam @joemcgwa

Reputations are key and power the right idea being that every time is effective for so many people we need to value and understanding to the right in the best effort and power posible, its important to really be good in knowing how to get it right this is real and important we need to be effective in some of this keys that we are able its right to value other peoples content

Yes you are right. For good reputation it is necessary to create your own unique and informative topic which people have attractive and see your meaningfull post ..don't worry and do have work with patience...stay blessed

In this Cryptotalk platform we all came here to acquire knowledge ,and we will gain knowledge when we will create our own comment by our our own talent ,useful words and meaningful words are mainly the main thing to write about one topic

A good reputation is a fundamental and important topic to earn more money, so you have to provide the best of your information and topics of great importance and benefit to everyone, as you win the love of everyone and draw the attention of the members to your post.

Hello, Commenting will bring feedback but it is not as effective as creating our own content.  If you create your own subject by doing your research before creating.Hundreds of posts or feedback is a lot harder than just getting feedback and recognition on this post so the odds are more than ninety percent.

I suggestion to you that you should always try and create unique or creative content that follow the rules of forum. Thanks

Have a safe day

On 1/2/2021 at 8:51 AM, Muhammad Ahmad meo said:

Hey friends. I writes comments on others posts but problem is that very few person response to me. My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work.

That's why I wanna ask you that question " for good reputation,it is necessary to write your own topics?"

I write some topics my own and people response to my post. In case of comments response is no more than a time waste.

Dear friend how are you?  I hope that you are fine and enjoying your good health.dear friend it is impossible to give comment to everyone because there is limit for making post on daily basis. So when we complete our twenty post we not give more comments on the others posts. So always create your new post much and much informative as you can because it is only the way which react the other persons to give comments and likes on your topics. Thanks 💖

Yes, it is true that in order to get a good reputation, you have to create something good and write in a good way. Then you will get a good reputation. And a good reputation can increase your income. So we should understand and write in a good way.  reputation. Thank you all.

Hello my friend you are right in this content . If you want to get good reputation then you will have to work hard and get good reputation as well . You will have to write good content you own which contain allot of knowledge and information about crypto currency . Because every one here want to know about crypto world . When reader read your post then he or she will rate you if you have good content.

Yes you are right . We shall discover our own ideas and share our own experience . Our topics can only earn positive reputation if we make them in full of our consideration . Good topics earn good reputation. 

So try to create your own topics . 

Thanks 😊

Hello my friend .. thank you for your useful participation.  I hope that you will succeed in your work and you will reach your goal when you are committed to your work and very useful in achieving your reputation success but you must share effective and meaningful publications. Of course your own post to get fame  Need to do because people want to see something new.  So, if you create a good post that will be interesting and unique, it will attract everyone and they will respond to you in that post. Thank you.

Yes I think that we can get good reputation for useful posts. I am a new member of crypto currency. First I want to learn about crypto currency very goodly and then I want to make useful posts. 

Yes absolutely right a good reputation necessary for a good content and keep doing work hard and get more chance to create a good comments and a good reputation as good comments necessary i hope understand my opinion.

One thing we should always think about is not how many posts we make here but the fact that the posts we make are useful to people. Therefore, it is very important to have knowledge about this platform. Then the reputation will grow as you wished. Do not give up on yourself anyway and try to move forward as you see this as a challenge but only then can you find success. In my opinion, avoid repetitive topics as well as create topics that are rare and provide information to members.

• Useful or interesting 1