For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Ahmad meo

For good reputation, it is necessary to write your own topics?

Yes my friend it is very important to create your own topics to get positive reputation. But your topics must be in simple words and interesting theme so that people get attracted to your topics and gives you positive reputation. One thing very important you have to learn and increase your Knowledge for creating topics.

• +2 1

Dear no doubt we can increase our repotation by creating a topic. But we should to give repotation also on posts. When we see a useful then we should to give a positive reaction on information and meaningful post. This is our duty. And best of luck all ❤️

@Fahmida Ripa @ak11

• Useful or interesting 1

Most of people in this forum including myself are facing similar problem as you have mentioned above.In this case time and patience must be your friend, you must be patient enough and believe in yourself and continue to work hard as you put more and more meaningful and useful contents the people starts to recognize and appreciate you as I have mentioned above it is just a matter of time it is not necessary that you should put posts instead of comments and replies because if your posts does not provide much content it is not of much use at the same time if you have useful and meaningful content to share with the community just share it at the end of the day its up to you and what you favour

Because cryptocurrency is a website where wehive reputation if you want to earn something and problem is that if we just comments on the post then we will be get reputed but not enough to be paid so we have to write post through which we will be repeated and then we can earn in short through repetition is must and it will be gained through posting your own

• +2 1

Good evening everyone, I think the important thing is to always share valuable content, content that contributes and impacts positively on other people who read our post and comment, always with the best possible attitude.

When you write some thing people read it.When people like your written and in this way you become popular which cause your reputation.So keep on writing.

Writing comments on other people’s topics brings you a good reputation, but not as much as the amount you bring in writing your own topics.  So if you are one of those people who are looking for a reputation, I suggest you create your own things where you give new ideas, good luck.

@faisalmeo create your own topics as many as you can, make it informative and usefull for all. Do not copy other people's topic because they might report your works. People in the forum wants to see more and more interesting topic that they also share their thoughts with, so if you create topics which will got their interest then they will give you rates already. 

First of all appreciate your hard work but you just need to have  little tolerance ,if you haven't received likes or token points then i suggest you should try to create your own posts which include knowledge

People can increase their reputation with their own topics if they want. For example, if we write in this forum only for income, it is not possible to increase our reputation.If you constantly create something new, it helps to increase everyone's knowledge. Because useful posts from your own experience will increase your reputation. So we should constantly create new topics.

Edited by Sumu2021

In every forum., Firstly we have to follow its rules and regulations strictly. Then we starts our work.

In the start of answering any question, You have to read the post then answered.

Asnwer would be in simple terms so that beginners can understand it easily and answer would be to the point.

So, if he understood his point, then he definitely reacts you positive 

Its a good idea if you want to get good reputation by other members you need to write your own topics and fully helpful and useful topic then the members will read and give you the best rating if the data  will be helpful to them so try to to post topic with inforamtion and new ideas of earning.

For good reputation you need to write your own comment and topic and also need to create new idea and bring knowledge to the forum. If someone follow the rules and regulations of the forum then they can receive reputations.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My work is according to rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum. But my reputation is not increasing as mine work. If your topic or post is interesting then others members attracted to you post and gave positive response. And your post should be knowledge base. Try to make something different and must try to write in easiest english. 

You are right mate and this is good idea for any member who wish to have good reputation but still i will advise members to always follow the forum rules in creating their topics. The search botton show always be used to create topics to avoid having same topics created by members in the forum.

In my opinion, if you want to do something good, you have to write down the things on your mind.  And if you have to present it then you can get good reputation here.  Otherwise you can't do it.  If you present your own issues and express your own attitudes, then you can gain a good reputation here.  I hope you will abide by all the laws and work here with all your might, present everything to everyone.  Then you will succeed.  Hopefully, your dream will come true and you will become a good member there and form a good family.  Thanks

My friend we need to provide a great kind of knowledge which should be useful and meaningful for other members and which helps to increase our reputation but in the case of presenting topic it makes more easier to get reputation.

That's is a good question if you have a good reputation and the old members then you post a comment and everyone likes and respond back if you a newbie then you work hard and get a good reputation after that you will able to post 

Yes, my friend, in my opinion, you should write your own topics, this is one of the objectives of this forum, because if you have new information or ideas, it must be put forward to benefit everyone.
In any case, you don't have to give up so quickly, with time you'll see who cares to hear you, just phase out of yourself.
In order not to forget, reputation is not as important as what it shares, this point is very important and must be taken into account.
Some people can write anything without any attention, and that's wrong, so don't just be like them, and I'll guarantee you success.

I figure you can likewise get notoriety on your remarks in the event that you make it more powerful ,If you put educational material in your posts here then every individual who peruses your post will like you .

You got very less reputation on replies of other 's posts because mostly greedy people do not read others posts because they think that it is waste of time which is so bad. 

Yes if you create new and unique topic which follow rules than your reputation increase because people will attract and impress. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, your private publications make your reputation on the forum grow faster, so focus on this advice if you are looking for a good reputation in the shortest possible time.

If you want to have good reputation you will have to do these. For good reputation it is necessary to create your own posts. I think if your posts is according to the rules and regulations of forum and also your posts are useful or informative then you got good reputation,also by giving useful opinions and ideas.

For getting good reputation that requires your own topics not consist of any wording that other can use in the post your unique words helpful for getting good reputation. You are the good when you have an different ideas from others.