I have a problem. Can any member help me?? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

I have a problem. Can any member help me??

It is not your problem alone, but we have gathered in this forum we suffer from deleting our posts, I think it is our fault when we create short topics or with unimportant content, so we must create topics with good content so that they are not deleted.

Dear friend, you can solve your problems and avoid making mistakes. If you post something useful outside of the usual and , you can ask for help from the able members. I wish you good luck.

Edited by Ania atom
  • +2 1

Sorry brother i am new in this platform. I have no experince about this. I already face many problem. So sir if you have any solution so tell me about this problem. Thank you.

It is not your problem alone, but we have gathered in this forum we suffer from deleting our posts, I think it is our fault when we create short topics or with unimportant content, so we must create topics with good content so that they are not deleted.

you should make sure that you have made the post by using the words which are not banned or prohibited by moderators of the cryptotalk site and try to make a quality post

My friend actually, this platform is deleting post that are not useful or informative for the members of this platform. This may be due to the low quality of the content in your posts. Try to increase you knowledge about crypto and creat usefule and meaningful pst that help others. And I wish everyone luck and success.

Hello my friend I think that this happens because your posts are deleted by the forum if they violate the rules or may not be counted, so they appear as a useful post, and sometimes the large number of posts after they make them get lost among them and you cannot see them again. I hope that what you said will be useful to you.

Welcome to you. I am also exposed to these situations and the matter is getting worse than before, but I revisit my posts. I see that they were returned after they were deleted. I think they are checking the contents and putting the best ones.

Dear friends, every post on the Cryptotalk forum is very important!  The forum authority provides payment by verifying each post.  Low quality and useless posts are removed.  The topics you have created are not acceptable in the forum.  So the authorities have deleted it.

Hello my friend .. You have to present your own idea that benefits others in this interface .. Avoid copying and pasting comments or posting repeated ideas and your posts have not been deleted by officials .. We will help you of course we are all colleagues here .. Welcome to you

Maybe your participation, my friend, did not meet the terms of the forum, Or it was not useful to the members, or it was not related to the topic at hand, and there is more than one reason to delete your post from the posts and this is very common so do not worry, and you have to raise the level of your comments a little.

Hello my friend, in fact, I am a new member here and I do not have enough experience in such matters, but I think that there is a problem with your internet connection as long as it is registered on the yobit site
Thank you, I wish you good luck in your business

It happens sometime my friend because of useless posting  or copying posting if you post same or copying content your first will get deleted.

Hello my dear friend
I am a newbie friend on this forum
I do not have good information to help you
But do not worry about this forum
Good luck to you

My friend does not accept posts that violate the rules, cut and paste, or fraud, your participation must be of value and in the English or Russian language and you must not talk about violence, racism and wars, you must read the rules carefully.

Some posts are deleted because they violate the forum standards, so you must first review the rules and standards of the forum so that your posts are not subject to deletion or not be banned as well.