Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

You have posed the best inquiry, in the event that you will set in the notorieties, you are off guard, since, supposing that you give somebody from the negative purpose of U, at that point you may need to aggregate it and your record will be shut on account of this it is significant that consistently If you work as per rules and Regulations, at that point you will have the option to accomplish your objective serenely with your call with no trouble

the reputation is an incentive for us to pay more attention to our work, so if we gain a good reputation, we will always try to create useful and unique topics,  because we think we can write something good that is why we are getting good reputation. if you get good reputation people with high reputation gets the highest number of reactions to their post .

• +1 1

i agree to you those whobare seniors and have good reputations they post something and get a lot of new reputations and attentions by the new members so reputations are a key factor in the cryptotalk if you want to be popular you have to do more hard work and get the reputations 

Yes that is true. When you post good quality content you get positive reactions which increase your reputation. If you get more reputation you will be able to get nore payment and also can be an expert in cryptotalk.

Yes of course reputation give you more attention . Because if people liking your posts they will also follow you and through this you become famous in members and could earn more .

Thanks for your participation, my friend ..
You are right that if we get a good reputation our willingness to work will increase because we think we can write something good and that is why we get a good reputation.
And you can get paid for a post through which you get a positive reputation, which is why reputation is necessary and this depends on our publications and you should be useful in expressing your opinions to gain a good reputation.
I wish success to all members, please support me with a heart
Thanks

• -4 1

Hello my friend, your words are wonderful, you have a good reputation when your information is a lot and useful and you will want to do more on your own. All the best to you my friend.

It is true my dear, Forum reputation increase our works attention. Cryptotalk is the best forum for learning crypto currency and earning free bitcoin. For Cryptotalk payment, Reputation is necessary for us. When you get more reputation, you will get more money from cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Yes if you have good reputation 

It shows that you are hard working and sincere member of this forum 

Because positive reputation shows that you have worked according to forum rules and regulations 

Dont focus on quantity 

Only focus on quality of your post 

If it will be value able you will get good rating

Yes definitely that true, so If someone who has been in the forum for a year has a reputation of about 100 plus while a someone who has just been a member for less than a year has a reputation of 100 plus too,  then the newbies would definitely like to follow someone with a good standing in reputation. 

If you work hard on this platform and you share good knowledge sure you will get good reputation You are right that if we get good reputation then our desire to work increases because we think we can write something good that is why we are getting good reputation.So if newcomers see good posts then we will definitely give them a good reputation which will increase their desire to work. Thanks my fellow colleagues in cryptotalk platform 

Writing good articles of your own and genuine, relevant, useful and of quality gives you a good reputation in the cryptotalk forum, it makes you a good member of the forum since you are always providing valuable information, it also helps you in the level up in the forum and It makes you a high-level member, whose publications have a large number of visitors and makes you feel good, it comforts you because you receive recognition for the work done. It is good when we intend to be among the best and we make an effort to generate our own publications or high-level comments, since we encourage the newest members to imitate us and follow the path of quality, usefulness and the appropriate use of the relevant and important information that happens in the world of cryptocurrencies and its different ways of doing business.

Yes, it is very easy to do reputations, if our reputations are good then we good earn.so

If you earn more reputation from others who react to a post you make , you get ... I still don't know what the benefits of that reputation.

Of course, and of course, because we are working within this forum for that, and one of the basic rules is for your participation to have useful content, which qualifies you to move forward.