Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

Not only given attention to us reputation also make us to feel motivated and encouragement,when you receive reputation that gives you another extra strength to work hard for you to become successful and you also need to work well so that you will get reputation from other member.

Greetings to all guys, the first thing we have to keep in mind that our knowledge is a fundamental part of what we comment so we have to have prior knowledge before commenting on a topic that is my advice to all my friends

I think, it sounds very bad to me, it feels like BT Int.  A good reputation is all you need.  If you want to get good reputation then you have to make good and necessary post.  If you have a good reputation, you are interested in work, you feel happy, praise spreads in the forum.  Members will see a good post and create a positive impression on you.

The good reputation of a post that you have written will give you an incentive to write other useful topics. We in the forum learn from each other's experiences, just as a good reputation will make you a good influence on the rest of the members and increase your profit.

On 1/1/2021 at 8:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

I think you says right. If you have more and good reputation I think people gives you more attention in crypto. Your plus point will give you more attention in this forum. I suggest you for more attention and good reputation you always create informative and useful topics.

If we work hard here we will get more knowledge and then obviously we will get more reputation and this good reputation will provide us full payment. So we should hard work to get good reputation here . 

Reputation is rank of a member and if you have good reputation then you have to must attention on cryptotalk . It will give you more and more experience which is very helpful.

Yes i agree with you good and more  repoutation than people pay more attention to you.

To take more reputations try to post some usefull and informative post which attract the member of the platfrom toword it self and people got more intrest in your topic 

To creat usefull post hard work and knowledge is the key rule.

• +5 1

Yes reputation  makes me focus on doing better in crypto.  This is why my post must be useful.  If my post is useful then others will benefit from my post and give me a good reputation.  This will motivate me to do better and achieve success by working.

• +5 1

In the course of reputation every user wants to create a good post because when we create a long post then we will surely receive more reputation on our posts so we created good topics for receiving more reputation. 

You're exactly right, reputation certainly earns you more exposure on this forum. You are considered to be a member who post quality and insightful content. In this platform, credibility is often granted to those who post quality and related content. It is also used as a sign of gratitude for our strong contribution.

It's not about reputation or earn attention which is important. But in my point of the reputation and attention both depends upon the content more the content is good more will be reputation more will be attention. 

• +2 1

Yes reputation  gives us more good vibes.. That gives us more energy  to work harder..   When we get reputation  in posts we become  very happy and we want to work more harder

Of course both negative and positive reactions they are giving attention, for example you always receive negative reactions, that's means your account would be in danger, so these will give you the power of creating good contents in order to protect your account, and when you receive positive reactions, this give you a guarantee that's your account is safe even from banning and also its gave you a fame, so that's you'll make sure that you work harder to receive more + reactions in order to protect your reputation.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes you are right that we can stay here if we have quality contents. It is true that if we get a reputation we will focus on this forum more. Because repetitions are like appreciation and appreciation make the people hopeful.

• +1 1

When you have a lot of positive reputation, this means that what you publish on the forum of posts and comments is something unique, useful and meaningful, and therefore you have extensive knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, then you will become successful in this field.

• +1 1

On 1/1/2021 at 11:14 AM, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

It is the key to learning and improving every day, because through good content we will get very good answers and a lot of support, so we must always try to give our best to a term or comment made because we are here with the purpose of learning and support each other.

Yes, my dear friend, you are right. Responding to useful topics and giving them good reputation guarantees learning and also encourages the owner of the topic to create new topics with useful and valuable ideas.

Yes, that's right, I agree with you on the subject. OK. Any business in the world, any business, reputations do the Aadhaar card of the main in your business. Dada is how capable you are because when a guy is happy with you, he gives you good reputations in the form of likes.The same night behind my success is that whatever I do, I do it with good hard work, then people give me a good stay tension 

Hi mate 

Awesome suggestion , reputation determine base on your work and regulations , reputation give you more like and it attract more capital to the user in the forum . through reputation someone earn more currency into the crypto forum 

You have posed the best inquiry, in the event that you will set in the notorieties, you are off guard, since, supposing that you give somebody from the negative purpose of U, at that point you may need to aggregate it and your record will be shut on account of this it is significant that consistently If you work as per rules and Regulations, at that point you will have the option to accomplish your objective serenely with your call with no trouble

the reputation is an incentive for us to pay more attention to our work, so if we gain a good reputation, we will always try to create useful and unique topics,  because we think we can write something good that is why we are getting good reputation. if you get good reputation people with high reputation gets the highest number of reactions to their post .

• +1 1

i agree to you those whobare seniors and have good reputations they post something and get a lot of new reputations and attentions by the new members so reputations are a key factor in the cryptotalk if you want to be popular you have to do more hard work and get the reputations 

Yes that is true. When you post good quality content you get positive reactions which increase your reputation. If you get more reputation you will be able to get nore payment and also can be an expert in cryptotalk.

Yes of course reputation give you more attention . Because if people liking your posts they will also follow you and through this you become famous in members and could earn more .