Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

You are right that if we get good reputation then our desire to work increases because we think we can write something good that is why we are getting good reputation.So if newcomers see good posts then we will definitely give them a good reputation which will increase their desire to work.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

We can get a lot of good thing from forums like Crypto Talk like, rewards, knowledge and the best thing is reputation which helps us to grow more and get a good bounty project.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

30 minutes ago, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

I totally agree with you. Getting positive reputation is really important because it shows you posts and content is been appreciated by other members on the platform. You only get to earn more by creating useful content. It's a win win situation if your posts are good. You get reputations and also earn.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

In this form reputation is like your motivation. Means if you get good reputation then you will be very pleased because most of you post will be paid. And when you get good money for your work then you will like to work here more and more. So reputation really effects.

And my friends show some love.

If you get good reputation then you will be very pleased because most of you post will be paid. And when you get good money for your work then you will like to work here more and more. So reputation really effects.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes this is a fact. If you are good in creating content who is really related to everything in here you will gain a lot of reputation ooints and it will help to to attract a lot of useres here to comments and somehow make a partner with you. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

When you post in a beautiful and useful way and the post contains useful information, then members will not hesitate to give you a positive reputation and thus you will have proven your presence in this forum

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. A good reputation is all you need. If you want to get good reputation, you have to make good and necessary posts. When you have a good reputation, there is an enthusiasm for work, there is a joy in the mind. Praise spread in the forum. Members will see a good post and make a positive impression on you.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Yes because junior members always see our posts count and our reputation they tell us how many we are good in crypto or how bad we are so make every post useful they give you more attention than reputation.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Very good explained by other members.when you got good reputation in crypto you got attention . Crypto is a good plateform to change and make a useful member.select good words in your post.so you can be appreaciated.

• +2 3

Agreed...! Sometimes when we work hard and get some appreciation that provokes a person to put some extra effort. Actually u have to work hard to become a respectable members and when u get attention and Reputation points. Believe me it's a proud moment and really it's urges me to work more and more.

• +2 2

Yes my friend I agree with you about that. We all know the most important thing in this forum is positive reputations . If you want to motivate anyone just gave him good reputation point he will get motivated and try to work more harder. So yeah by  giving reputation you can motivate others

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Dear Friend! You only get to earn money by creating useful contents. Reputation gives you motivation. Means if you get good reputation then you will be very pleased because most of you will be paid. So reputation is very necessary in crypto. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello my friend.  If you find your posts valuable and useful.  If your reputation grows then your focus increases and you want to do more encouraging work.  That's why you need to post well.  Giving your reputation will increase your motivation to work.  Thanks.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

I agree to you reputation give us more attention in the crypto talk as the likes and rates give us attention in the other platforms like Instagram and Facebook. So we should always try to make more topics and earn more  positive reputation to get more attention.

• +2 1

If we work hard on this platform and will share good knowledge ,We will get good reputations and this reputation will make our  full payment .This will increase  our attention towards cryptotalk and we will work more hard so that we can get good reputations .

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Hi guys. Hope you all are fine. 

Here I'm dicsuss bout reputation in crypto. I'm new but i have some information about this which i discussing here. Good reputation increase your chances to servive in crypto. It is possible when your post will be usefull for other people's. So post usefull and interesting data that crypto like this and gives you good reputation . 

• +2 1

Yes this platform requires your eligibility. If you post have good content,then others

Will appreciate you . By giving you positive ratings or points. By this you will pay more attention. So should work hard, improve your english,and get more knowledge.

• +1 1

When we do good work and get better reputations it does not only increase our reputation count but it helps us become the forum most respected forum members.

Yes reputation is a sort of your positive feedback and positive feedback always motivates you. I think it is our duty to not only post on this forum but also read the material of others posted by them and whoever deserves give them the reputation. It is all about benefiting each other. Positive feedback is always a source of motivation.

Yes, my friend, the reputation is an incentive for us to pay more attention to our work, so if we gain a good reputation, we will always try to create useful and unique topics, and thus we always gain a good reputation and our desire for work increases. We must always publish useful topics until we gain a good reputation.

On 1/1/2021 at 9:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

I also agree with you mate.Because good reputation makes us highlighted and people feel interested to see what we think and how we make new topics.If we can create good and useful and unrepeated new topics surely it will make our reputation get higher and also it will help people notify us.

Edited by Atifa3456

obviously your opinion is right about community reputation. i also agree with about this. really reputation is like a motivation. we will be more inspired for this. the system of reputation i support it. we can work with more attentive by getting more reputation 

That very very true people with high reputation gets the highest number of reactions to their post and not just that they have good number of followers