Are you ready to start trading with Cryptocurrency in 2021? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sultanashiq

Are you ready to start trading with Cryptocurrency in 2021?

I recently started at the end of 2020 to learn how to trade and I am excited to find my way in this field and master cryptocurrencies in 2021, especially after I entered to work in cryptocurrency and began to get acquainted and gain knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin .

Edited by Basomali

Greetings to all of you
Yes, you are right, the year 2021 looks good for trading, especially with the bitcoin price rising
As for me, I will keep working on the forum a lot more
I do not have enough experience to enter the trading process

2021 is not just going to be better than 2020 but even similar to 2017 , the current prices we see now will be the past and people will start regretting they didn't buy and hold , so why not start buying and trading from now to make great profits at the end of the year , people who make sure of every move they make will be riches this year if they knew the best currency to invest in 

• +1 1

Yes, I made a plan of things that I want to do this year and trading cryptocurrecy is definitely one of them, I have already downloaded some YouTube videos that can help me to understand how the trading works, though I don't have much capital, I will use what I earn from this forum.

We always hope to get the most out of investments, and we are sure that 2021 is a bullish year where we can take advantage of market opportunities and make incredible profits, everyone should consider the idea if they want to make money or if they want to stay without doing anything, there is still a lot left for this bullrun, let's take advantage of the market so good that is coming.

Yes I am planning to to invest in the cryptocurrency in 2021 because at this time the cryptocurrency is most popular currency in all over the world and the digital currency has more power rather than the physical money

• +3 1

With all certainty, the year 2021 proves to us day after day that it is the best, now Bitcoin is achieving its new peaks, investing in its highest rates, who owned a stored Bitcoin now is the best time to sell it, in addition to the expectation of forecasters for a greater rise in the value of Bitcoin in the coming months.

• +2 1

On 1/1/2021 at 3:22 AM, Sultanashiq said:

My question is for the senior members of this platform. Are you ready for trading here?

Have you collected enough money to buy crypto coins?

Have you enough experience to start you trading on the behalf of yourself?

If you are ready than don't waste of your time and start trading here. The year 2021 would be better than 2020.

This talk is also directed to you. Do not wait for the right time, collect some capital, and what you learn here or another place, do not expect to work with it. If you do not succeed, search for more about the reasons that made you lose the deal and in the future the matter will not be repeated with you. And so, day after day things become clearer to you.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: