Are you ready to start trading with Cryptocurrency in 2021? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sultanashiq

Are you ready to start trading with Cryptocurrency in 2021?

Yes, you have collected good capital and started to enter this field, but you must before thinking that you have collected capital, you must know the field in all its details and do not let greed make you enter quickly and lose what you have collected.

• +2 1

I think I still lack something for that I 2021 prefer to take advantage of this forum to get as much knowledge as possible about trading and its best strategies, to enter trading with enough knowledge. 

Apart from collecting coins we should also learn the best trading strategies because trading is not only about capital, but knowledge as well. Doesn't matter how much capital you have, but without knowledge and good strategies you will lose all. Wishing you a good luck in this year!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

it is not easy to start trading because you need to learn a lot of things before you can start trading actually but if you do it and learn it within one year that will be great also

Not yet because i am not having much idea about doing trading here but as i will spend my time i will try my best to learn from this forum then for sure i will try to start this trading ad investing as well and hope it will be best in future for me.

• +2 1

2021 seems to me more like a year for holding rather than a year for day trading. It is not a worse Idea to day trade, but you would find yourself more in a missing out zone.

Very good afternoon dear friend, the truth is that if I am super prepared for this year to burst the cryptocurrency market at once, but for this I am studying a good trading system that will help me to go to the next level. Knowing that I can take advantage of any market, is where I can invest without any problems when trading.

I think 2021 is one of the best years that crypto is a thing. I think we should start getting into crypto and start making profits trading it. Crypto is the best investment right now that you can get into. I am certain that you can make a lot of profits if you do things correctly.

• +3 1

I am still learning trading and technical analysis and I am trying to collect the largest possible amount of money in order to buy cryptocurrencies, at the end of 2020 I bought some cryptocurrencies and so far I keep them and plan to buy more in 2021

• +1 1

No, I did not collect the appropriate amount to start trading, in fact I am completing my university studies from the profits that I get here, so I cannot collect currencies, but I really hope to start trading and earn good profits, I advise everyone to do so, but very cautiously

On 2/24/2021 at 10:36 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Apart from collecting coins we should also learn the best trading strategies because trading is not only about capital, but knowledge as well. Doesn't matter how much capital you have, but without knowledge and good strategies you will lose all. Wishing you a good luck in this year!

I am agree with you in this case brother @Calvinpriva because  i knew some crypto trading master who often give crypto trading signal and it become legit.. Once  i have ask him about how he give trading signal with legit way then he had told me that he must need to do a lot of research about this..

• +3 1

48 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I am agree with you in this case brother @Calvinpriva because  i knew some crypto trading master who often give crypto trading signal and it become legit.. Once  i have ask him about how he give trading signal with legit way then he had told me that he must need to do a lot of research about this..

Sure @Dorjoy12. If you want good trading signals you will have to make a lot of research on different markets. Very sad these two past months have not been good to me because I've lost a lot, I did some mistakes and I did not focus that much on doing market research! So we have to be careful because a single mistake can take your money.

• +3 1

3 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Very sad these two past months have not been good to me because I've lost a lot, I did some mistakes and I did not focus that much on doing market research! So we have to be careful because a single mistake can take your money.

@Calvinpriva still we have good time to get a good profit from altcoin bro as the altseason not yet come .. if you hold some good ranked altcoin from now to next 1 month then be sure you are getting good profit as like doge give profit to other.

• +2 1

2021 isn't like the other years especially for this crypto world in my opinion.. cryptocurrencies will prove that their worthfully for all people allover the world during this year as many experts said.. so for me , i have my own strategy to earn from it during this year and i am keeping in my mind some cryptocurrencies which i believe in their projects and systems' updates during this year and i think that there will be good profits in a few months.. 

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Sure @Dorjoy12. If you want good trading signals you will have to make a lot of research on different markets. Very sad these two past months have not been good to me because I've lost a lot, I did some mistakes and I did not focus that much on doing market research! So we have to be careful because a single mistake can take your money.

The past two months were really profitable and there were many good earning opportunities in my opinion! there were many pumps in the market and each one who focused on some of the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the market earned good profits.. but to be honest , even if there were many pumps but also it was really hard to predict when the dump will happen and here many people lost their money! 

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

still we have good time to get a good profit from altcoin bro as the altseason not yet come

You are absolutely right! Some altcoins still have a great chance to pump and generate profit, is just the matter of making a research on different coins to get the best one. I've lost much in the past two months so now I'm very careful because I already noticed my mistakes. @Dorjoy12

• +2 1

6 minutes ago, Biswas018 said:

You know money doesn't matter in trading. You can do trading even with 100$. On your experience and knowledge matters in trading. Senior members and analysts have started moving towards cryptocurrency and investment. For me I was trading earlier and today because I do it on a daily basis.

Money does not matter in trading? How you get started on crypto trading if so? If you are novice in cryptocurrency  trading, you can get started trading from a small amounts but care to have the full researches before jumping into the crypto trading. You can find some cool topics on this forum regarding the cryptocurrency trading. Head to Tutorials and Trading sections on this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

14 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I've lost much in the past two months so now I'm very careful because I already noticed my mistakes. @Dorjoy12

This is true @Calvinpriva but why we only talking about altcoin as bitcoin still giving huge amount profit to it trader as well to it  investor.. You must have notice that bitcoin has dumped to 40k usd but now again pump  to 51k usd whille it next target might be 60k usd

I think that the year 2021 can be said to be the year of investment and not the year of trading or speculation! Because the most expensive currencies are now going through a very good period and great heights! Therefore, we must store the currencies that we have for a large period

• Useful or interesting 1

Trading requires experience. In my opinion if someone don't quite understand how the crypto market works, they should be very careful and strict with their approach, keep learning, understanding and gain experiences. With more that you learn you can profit, but if you just go random and buy any cryptocurrency then it is very possible that you will buy the top and probably sell very lower at a loss, while watching again the price rising back to break even and even profit but being left outside. It is the most common trading mistake all of us make. Another big mistake is to begin trading with high leverage and risking without a reason. It is not a game of speed and easy fast money, it needs a lot of patience and hold between bad times.

Hi friend I am learning now about the trading and I have not any capital to buy the cryptocurrencies for the trading that's why I am not ready till now but I will start trading and investment in cryptocyrrency very soon because these both methods of earning are very profitable so I don't want to leave this opportunity to earn the handsome amount.

On 3/3/2021 at 11:50 PM, CryptoLegendry said:

I think that the year 2021 can be said to be the year of investment and not the year of trading or speculation! Because the most expensive currencies are now going through a very good period and great heights! Therefore, we must store the currencies that we have for a large period

Not only investment brother but also trading profitable this 2021. if you wanna trading on this   SXPBULL coin for short term  then be sure all the trader will get good profit .. because every two   days the  sxpbull  coin price dump and pump minimum 5 usd @CryptoLegendry

I think it's the best thing to do, as I've started to trade but I'm lacking in the basic skills of trading. I'm sure that's in time to come I will be perfect in it and be successful.

Yes i am so excited to the next period and for now i am learning about the trading more and collecting some money so i wish it will be good period for me.

• +2 1

On 3/3/2021 at 6:00 PM, Ramezr said:

I have no adequate money to buy digital currencies and however, I was stated in a simple amount to acquire science and knowledge and figure some practical experience

If you have any assets to sell and buy cryptocurrencies, do not think twice this is a year is when many could come out rich trust the numbers brother, do not tell me you completely have no money to invest.