Best time to withdraw - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

Best time to withdraw

Welcome to this forum, I think that the best time to withdraw your profits is when cryptocurrencies rise in order to earn a large amount and I do not advise you to withdraw your money during the decline.

• +2 1

Hello mate . I am also a beginner here. I wanted to badly share the knowledge about this but I am also not much aware about money and its withdrawal . I think you should not think about withdrawal now. Yiu should learn hard and seek knowledge but if you wanted to know about withdrawal than you should must read the comments. Am sure comments will help you.

Well dear friends if you want to get the high prices then you should be the person with high iq of market insights. Its never been too difficult to know about the time to withdraw the funds. You just only have to took a daily glance on the market currencies.

My friend, when you withdraw money depends on your need for it, when you collect a good amount, you can withdraw it, or when you need it.or you can be patient until the price of the currency increases and then you sell it

The best time to withdraw earned income from yobit to our wallets or bank accounts for personal use,I think it's after gathering enough Satoshi or maybe when you have an emergency that requires funds urgently otherwise it's better off to hold our coins...!!!

If you are an investor who has invested in cryptocurrency, you can withdraw your funds when the price is at its highest. I'd like to remind you that cryptocurrency is on its way to a high price, and you should exercise caution before making any decisions, dear. However, if you are just a member who earns money from your posts, there is no set time for you. After you've completed 100 comments, you just have to work for 7 days.

Try to store your coins and invest them. Wait for the time when market is going high. When market is up than it's good opportunity for you to earn a solid profit. Earn profit and reinvest it if earn more and more.

The fees for withdrawing from the Yobit platform are a bit high, so you must first collect a sufficient amount of profits to be able to withdraw them, and the withdrawal fees differ from one currency to another, as for me, I withdraw my profits in the currency of Ethereum, so its fees are much less than Bitcoin.

Personally, I will withdraw a small amount at the beginning, after making sure I know the correct way to withdraw, I will withdraw the rest of the amount, you can also invest, which is something I see more effective than withdrawing directly, the cryptocurrency market is on the rise

I am a beginner like you, my friend, but I can advise you that you should share 100 posts during a week, and then every day 20 posts or more, and here the balance begins. This is all I know.

Working in cryptocurrencies is good and great, and we can pull out the tokens that we took as a bonus when the currency rate is high and standard good luck.

Hello my friend!

I'm beginner and I'm also looking forward to learn different things about this platform. I really appreciate your question because it will assist newbies like me alot.

My opinion for the withdrawal time is that you should check that if withdrawal available or not because sometimes payment goes to be stop in this way you will not be able to get the good for you then the other thing is the price because the price is having variations so you must check out updates for the good price then you have to withdraw

According to rules first 100 comments are for learning. After that you will do 20 comment daily. And after a week you will get paid. Try to withdraw when crypto rates are high

Hello my friend, I knew that a digital currency, like a stock exchange, may change and may decline, so you have to follow up on its price and value to know the best time to withdraw your balance. I do not like taking risks, so I will withdraw my balance periodically

Hello my friend I am like you. I just joined recently, and until now I have not withdrawn from my account yet, but according to my information, the best time to withdraw is when the price of cryptocurrencies rises to take the best possible amount. If its price is low, you will get a small amount. Good luck for you.

Hello friend, the best time to withdraw money is when it becomes in your account. How much money can you invest in or use in something useful. We have to provide all the information we have. Thank you.

Hi friend😊

I think when the price of Crypto currencies is going to up then it's a best Time to withdraw. Price of Crypto currencies is most important factor for withdraw. If you withdraw at low price the you will get small ammount. Thank you

It depends upon you when you want to withdraw money as according to its policy after every seven days you will get your payment according to your work and it's upon you and your needs whenever you want to withdraw but withdrawal after a month would be better according to me.

my friend the best time to withdraw your money  is that when the price of cryptocurrencies at its high level then we try your money you will able to make good profit then.

My friend, you only have to be careful and patient about this issue .. Do not let the changing currency market make you fall into a gag and withdraw your money when the price is low .. wait for the peak and withdraw .. then you will win ..