Best time to withdraw - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

Best time to withdraw

There is no a specific time for withdraw anytime you want to withdraw your money you can easily withdraw them.

Xrp and litecoin is the best coin for transaction this time in the yobit exchange i always withdraw these coins, it's very low transaction fee according to my use of cryptocurrency.

Hi friend hopefully you will be fine. First of all congratulations for completing your hundred useful posts and then work for seven days. The best time to withdrawal your income of is the time when value of bitcoins increase to some extent as compared to usually price.

A very good topic, buddy. Keep it up doing a meaningful post. As for my own opinion, the best time to withdraw is only depends on you if you need it as much as possible you can withdraw it. But withdrawing money needs some payment fee so that to fully useful your payment fee once you withdraw, you can gather all your money and when it reaches to your prefer amount of money you can withdraw it simultaneously.

The best time to withdraw is when you see the Bitcoin at its highest price, A friend of mine told me that he committed a mistake by withdrawing his money from one of the sites when Bitcoin was at twenty eight thousand Dollars then just about two weeks later it reached around twenty for thousand so he could have doubled what he got if only waited he right time. 

• +3 1

The best time to withdraw is when the price of BTC and token is higher because it contains more currency. If you withdraw during the time of reduction, you will lose your amount.  So you need to be careful to withdraw it. The price is not always right so it is better to check

On 12/31/2020 at 8:20 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Good day all members of this forum. Am newbies and I want members to guide me. After I completed my first 100 trial posts the next is 20 posts par day. When I gathered this money and to to know the best time to withdraw it to my personal bank. Your response is highly needed and will be appreciated. Thanks as you contribute to this.

The best time to withdraw is when the price of Bitcoin goes up a lot.The price of Bitcoin has gone up a lot now so if we withdraw our money now we will get much better profit.

• +4 1

Dear Mate, the best time of withdraw your earned income when rate of cryptocurrency is high. So you gain a little more income and lil happiness are so good. Keep Posting Good content and support one another

First, the crypto switches to the Yobit platform automatically, then you withdraw it to the Yobit wallet,
From there you go to the withdrawal section and withdraw what you want to your wallet or the bank that the platform supports, there is no specific time for withdrawal or a minimum,
It is entirely up to you that you can invest your money in the platforms or maybe you withdraw on a daily basis.

• +2 1

Best time to withdraw is when the price is higher so that we can get maximum benefits. And, one can be aware of the highest price if he is connected to the market analysing the values. So, we should be connected to the crypto market to earn maximum benefit. 

Welcome, newbies In fact, I advise you, in my opinion, to withdraw on a weekly basis to your own wallet or bank account  Because it is the surest way to keep your money from being lost.

• +1 1

I do not advise you to rush to withdraw my friend, Bitcoin continues to rise permanently, collect a little money and enter the world of trading to achieve the largest possible profit from this money, for me I rarely withdraw, I invest my money to double it.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

My dear it all depends on cryptocurrency, if the cryptocurrency is at a high rate then our withdraw will be in good amount, if cryptocurrency is at a low rate then our bad amount will be very low.

• +2 1

My dear your a good question for withdraw cash. The good time for withdraw when a lot of good money in your account, so you withdraw amount in your personal account. But I  advice all member when your comment 100 cross so it's after you 20 comment par day and you get more money  and withdraw.

• +2 1

In my opinion as long as you don't need the funds in your bank account straight away,  then perhaps you should hold off on withdrawing them.  When you withdraw your funds there is a fee that you will have to pay for each of the withdrawals. Therefore it is best to withdraw it in a single sum rather than paying fees constantly after every small bit that you decide to put into your bank account. 

• +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The good that is that the price of currency which you want to convert is on the highest point and than you will convert your currency and i highly request you to  to withdraw when you need otherwise dont withdraw and invest your money in some good coins

• +3 1

From my short experience, most people have this problem.  You should monitor the current currency of your earnings.  If the price of the coin is high and you think it is the price you should withdraw it.

My friend you  can get talk and bitcoin forum this forum by posting  . When talk and bitcoin price goes up you can withdraw your money . And now a days bitcoin price is high that's why if you can withdraw after holding your bitcoin then you can get more profit from this forum .

• +3 1

The only thing you need to keep in mind while withdrawing your money is the rates of the cryptocurrencies such as BTC,LTC etc. Only withdraw your money when the rates are high so you get the maximum profit.

• +2 1

Hello brother always Keep an eye on BTC price index if you want to make more profit BTC price always fluctuate and when you notice that the price of BTC is at its maximum then withdraw your money this will helps you to make some extra profit.

I will not suggest to withdraw money because the prices of bitcoin are increasing day by day i suggest you to invest in bitcoin. If you haven't other sources of income then withdraw money that help you to live the life. Remaining money should invest in bitcoin if you can't a huge amount of money. 

Dear friend I think the right time to withdraw would be if the price of token or BTC goes up.  Then you can make good money from the forum.  I hope you will get good results in any work if you have patience.  Thanks.

Welcome on this platform and congratulation to you to complete the first 100 trial . I will suggest you do not wait for the rise and fall of crypto price when you got your payment than you can draw any time 

On 12/31/2020 at 7:50 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Good day all members of this forum. Am newbies and I want members to guide me. After I completed my first 100 trial posts the next is 20 posts par day. When I gathered this money and to to know the best time to withdraw it to my personal bank. Your response is highly needed and will be appreciated. Thanks as you contribute to this.

@Abuabdullahi hello my friend, the best thing is to gather all the coins and wait for the right the right time to withdraw, that is  when the price of the  bitcoin increases.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello my friend, welcome to this wonderful forum.  The best time to withdraw is when the price is high, this will increase your profit, so you should be sufficiently aware of the market.  As a beginner, I advise you to focus on knowledge, not earning.  When we have a good knowledge of cryptocurrencies and their market, we will be able to know when is the right time to withdraw.  I wish you success

Edited by james653
  • +1 1
  • +2 1