BOREDOM IN CRYPTOTALK...! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nikz

BOREDOM IN CRYPTOTALK...!

Actually, I spend a lot of time working on the Internet, I really like it so I don't feel bored, but I think listening to some songs is a good thing to get out of the routine, I think you should do what makes you comfortable while working on the Internet

Yes, we must secure for ourselves a quiet environment away from noise, in addition to using the music we love in order to get high concentration and write really useful posts, so we will not feel bored while we work.

When I work on this forum, I never feel bored, but rather happy because of the abundance of useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies that I have acquired, and if I feel a little bored I listen to music

Sometimes we may feel bored while we work online, but i always try to look at it as a hobby and a way of learning, this way I'll be more excited to spend more hours here. 

And as you said listening to music and taking short breaks makes it much interesting to work. 

The time I spend here in this forum only makes me feel happy, and I cannot be distracted from the topics I have read and learned a lot from in this field and I have never felt bored you are talking about because I don’t have time to feel during the two hours I spend here, but instead I try Get as much information as possible.

Honestly, I think that you have a defect, my friend, do not make your work here just a chore. Enjoy it by reading the posts and expressing your opinion. Being an active member here is something that prompts you to continue and you will forget yourself how many posts you have made.  While working, let your workplace be a haven for you from boredom

• +2 1

Dear friend, it is very interesting, you have to comment 20 comments a day to earn money, and they do not need much time, and we must work on that we are working to gain knowledge so that we do not feel the time, that it is very useful cognitively and financially 

• +4 1