BOREDOM IN CRYPTOTALK...! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nikz

BOREDOM IN CRYPTOTALK...!

yes I agree with you we have to be patient while we working on the internet and do some other exercise  to avoid getting pored 

Hello my friend
I also usually listen to the music and songs that I like to hear, and then I don't feel the time at work
Good luck to you

If the boredom is due to nothing to do, do some exercise first; It will help you to think properly, and you will find what you do, or talk to a close friend about what is bothering you, just talking can open closed doors in front of you .. I follow these steps whenever I feel bored and it changes my mind a lot and makes me happy.

• +2 1

I always enjoy working in the cryptotalk forum because nice updates are always shared with all of the members by the more experienced members of the platform.

I try to divide my time in the forum into several periods, and practice some activities between each period. You can allocate several hours to publish your daily posts, and several more hours to browse the posted topics and increase your information and experience.

Frankly, my friend, I have never felt bored. I have always been there that attracts me and encourages me to do my best. Also, there is a lot of knowledge and information that I gain on a daily basis.

• +2 1

Yes you're right you take break when you need if you don't work then you are on daily basis if you skipped your work you can't and money so you mean in your mind this and when I see my work is done baby early I just transfer daily and work here for running a warning weekend same thing in one time

Yes my dear friend you get bored while working here you have to be consistent while working here and keep on making the profit .

Dear friend it's not completely like that for me. Because I am interested while doing work on here. My excitement and anticipation and interest increases with each post. Dear friend if you feel Bordem while doing this work then you should decrease the time you spend here. 

Dear friend, the idea you talked about is wonderful, as it changes your daily routine and keeps boredom away from you
I do my research in the field of cryptocurrencies and read useful posts so that I do not get bored. I also search for old publications that are rich in useful information and I respond to these posts in order to share my information and gain experience

• +1 1

Working in the forum is not boring because we enjoy learning and seeing the cryptocurrency exchange market, and we are not forced to work continuously, we can work at any time we want, for me I divide my work hours into separate hours.

• +1 1

For me, learning about cryptocurrencies and working online cannot be done without music, it is not possible for me to concentrate on anything, but listening to music I can spend all day on this platform or trading and I would not really notice or affect myself, it's like my self-inflicted calm state to do all the things that can be tedious or to learn.

On the contrary, my friend, it is the only platform that does not make me bored. Maybe your way is beautiful to stay away from boredom and boredom, but for my part, this platform provides me with a lot of knowledge research and important information that I missed in forming ideas that help me in my field of work in addition to that I can reap profits and invest  And double my profit..

• +3 1

Hello my friend, in fact, I rarely feel bored here because there is always new information to use or different ways to work on it, if I feel bored I close the account and watch a movie or play sports in order to return to work more actively

It is important for you to get comfortable after working continuously for an hour to avoid boredom or frustration

You will need to go to different sections to complete your daily posts as you will see different content to read and learn from it.

Welcome my friend, I am most of the time I feel a lot of boredom, but after creating a daily schedule for working in cryptocurrencies, it became much easier. I divided my time to work in the forum into more than an hour, meaning every hour I write only 4 posts and so you will not feel bored.

Friends, the truth is that while working on this forum, I have never been bored. Working on this website makes me very happy because it is a very interesting forum. As you might be aware, there is a forum where we can earn money and gain knowledge while working. And I'm having a great time working on this platform; I've never been bored here.

You have to love the thing that you do on the Internet, for example, I organize my work time on the platform and I strive to be better at work here and understand well cryptocurrencies. All this made me love the field in which I work, which made me happy and never feel bored.

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this important question. For us novices, I break the bar of boredom here in reading the posts and comments that the world of cryptocurrencies is new to me.
Hope a good time

• +3 1

Thank you for this kind participation, my dear friend, I spend less time on the Internet and therefore I am not bored, but in case I feel bored I go to work inside the house or go to buy widgets or play with my child

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. I am not bored in this forum because I work in this forum not only to get money but also to gain knowledge and information about the world of coding. And when I enter this forum, I see a lot of useful publications, so I start browsing these publications and gain knowledge and money with me. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

Boredon in cryptocurrency talk is very high because sometimes you have to think deep before you will be able to answer some questions not even that alone after that the comment is not n assurance if is accepted of going to gain reputation and if that is not achieve no earning.

Yes, my friend, it is a good idea, and for me, since I entered this forum, I have never felt bored. It is a forum full of great and useful information, while any other website on the Internet can cause me boredom, but this is a forum that gives me information and experience and I have fun while I am here

It is really difficult to work when you are a beginner, you will feel bored due to not knowing enough, so I always try to read the topics with pleasure, and understand every piece of information, that will not make me bored.

In fact, it is rare for me to be bored, because I am passionate about work and I like this forum a lot, but if I get bored for some reason, then I listen to music as well, but most of the time I feel nothing but enthusiasm and motivation because here we work and learn simultaneously.