BOREDOM IN CRYPTOTALK...! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nikz

BOREDOM IN CRYPTOTALK...!

Hi πŸ‘‹ mates..

I usually face great boredom while working or doing activities online for more than 3 hours continuously. One of my way of getting out from boredom is by playing my favourite musics and trending ones too. Now say what are your ways to get out of your boring times..

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -2 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

My friends, the reality is that I have never had a boredom while working on this platform. I am very happy working on this platform because it is a very interesting forum. As you know, there is a platform where we can get both money and knowledge at the same time while working. And I am very happy working on this platform, I have never been bored while working here.Β 

• +1 1

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

For me to be in this pltform am so excited,since have started working in this platform have never get bored but always happy because here I the platform am learning many thing have never know before and getting me experience in this platformΒ 

• +1 1

Doing one thing continuously can lead to boredom. If you want to kill boredom, you just have to take a break from what you're doing and do something else for a while and then come back refreshed to continue.

• +4 1

Hello, while I work, I consider listening to music and singing it, another thing that I do is watching series on Netflix through my mobile, thank God I can do both at the same time without losing the attention of the other, but it is something that I I do, and I think at least it is different in each person.

• +1 1

Crypto Talk is not bored if you do some work here like doing some research, review others comments, like and share the good quality post and much more.

Youtube Channel,Β Social media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable priceΒ πŸ˜‡Β TALK Token is also acceptable.

@Nikz I enojoy this forum when i work in here. I don't get bored while making contents because i don't work continuesly. I have set separated times for filled up daily tasks. I don't work 3 hours continuesly like you. I always submit my 10/12post in day and others posts at evening till sleep in different time. It reduced pressure at all. Try this you will enjoy too. Best of luck.Β 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Its really important to get relax after doing work continuously for an hour to avoid the boredom or frustration.You cam relax yourself through any activity in which you have interest and I also suggest you a way to work at the forum to make it interesting as You should go to the different sections for completing your daily posts as you Will see the different content to read and to learn from it.

It happens to me sometimes and I also put music on when this happens to me that helps me a lot to be focused on what I am doing. I recommend that when you feel bored you take 5 or 10 minute breaks to go outside and get fresh air. This practice worked wonderfully for me to stay 100% concentrated.

• +2 1

On 12/29/2020 at 1:43 PM, Nikz said:

Hi πŸ‘‹ mates..

I usually face great boredom while working or doing activities online for more than 3 hours continuously. One of my way of getting out from boredom is by playing my favourite musics and trending ones too. Now say what are your ways to get out of your boring times..

Β 

I'm happy you posed us this inquiry You have imparted your experience to us.

In the event that you are accomplishing any online work, at that point in such manner, you ought not to think about that thing as an undertaking, don't think of it as a lot on yourself, rather make it your own leisure activity Because regardless of whether you make that work your own, it will be extremely simple for you, at that point whether you labor for 10 hours or 15 hours it will likewise be accomplished for you, you will neither ability your has done and your time will be passed. If you follow my words, you won't be exhausted with your work and you will likewise be a lot of intrigued by work and it will get simpler for you to do a great deal of work.

Friend in that you are right sometimes it is boring to be in cryptotalk writing but I solve that easily by listening to music that has come out and is new or that I always listen to and that I like or taking some tranki mates so as not to get bored and continue at work.

• +1 1

Hello my loves, first I work four hours in order not to get bored in cryptotalk and then I listen to music that I like, I don't have time to get bored I work happy because it seems to me a wonderful world and that every day we have new songs to investigate giving our returns or our own posts.

My friend, what I do in cryptotalk to not get bored is to rest a little and then continue or else something else I do to not feel that I am getting bored of work is to drink tea or listen to music that relaxes me while I work and I like it.

@Nikz my dear friend, I really like your way of avoiding boredom in this platform. Normally I used to comment on crypto talk when I feel bored. Like when you're waiting for a match at 1:30 and you are getting sleepy then I just comment. or you can comment before the start of the class,it makes you boredom free.

Crypto is quite not a boredom task for me.before start this work i really have spare time.but as i start this work I am gaining too great knowledge and i am spending a good time here at this useful platform.

Yes me to. I also get boredom after little time because lack of fun . I also play music and some time I enjoy online by funny clips. On cryptotalk whenever I feel boredom I read posts and increase my knowledge. And make topics.

Yes its become boring when we work online by sitting on a boring place. I also prefer to hear music to avoid boredom and I also love to sit at a grassy plot.Β 

• +4 1

I don't get bored working and spending time in this forum. Because I am interested in this forum and I spend time in this forum to get information and complete my daily posts. This forum is very informative. We should not get bored of this forum. We should work with interest in this forum.

My friend i do work inΒ  quite environment because my friend i don't like noise during the work . When i feel very boring my self then i leave the work . After some time when i feel better then i start work again .

I think that thinking negatively and thinking a lot about this topic creates a void and boredom around the forum, so it is better to divide the work time to avoid that.

• +2 1

Yes, friend, there are times when we get bored in cryptotalk, what I do and advise not to get bored is to listen to music, it helps me to concentrate and keep writing since cryptotalk is not very boring so nothing is the same, each one has his way of entertaining himself differently, not everyone we are equal.

I advise you, my friend, not to open the forum for a long, continuous time, as this matter will inevitably make you feel bored from the large number of reading and comments on the publications, so you should try to divide the working hours here in the forum into three or four stages a day, in this case you will have gained the information you want and also earn money without feeling bored Or despair

Since I started working on this platform, I have been very enjoying, and I do not feel bored or bored, but I only find it difficult to be able to write new and valuable posts, as most posts are duplicate, so I work on posts on renewal and focus on doubling the work .. The work here is interesting that dictates my time and makes me push towards Get more knowledge, experience and profit

• +1 1

We all have this feeling in the forum because it's really difficult to work in the forum without any stop but you can take a break and go do other things like sports drinks coffee and return to the forum with a free mind this how I doΒ 

Dear friend mostly I do not bore from my work because it's a very interesting work and when I feel that I am boring then I open the profile of different people and read their contents and someone make amazing content and trading is also a good activity and interesting activity that finish your boring and entertain you.

• +2 1