Better knowledge better reputation - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aliraza2

Better knowledge better reputation

Well well in my opinion better knowledge is the best rather than the better reputation.When we deliver better knowledge through our ideas and experience than automatically we can get better reputation. So first of all improve and increased the knowledge. 

That is true with better knowledge about crypto currencies and investment options ,we can make better posts that can help many of our co members to know more about the investment options. That's what we are suppose to do through this forum. Providing and gaining information about crypto and earn them.

Knowledge and reputation are very important things in the forum. But in my opinion you must first have knowledge and then get a good reputation. knowledge is a great power. knowledge is a key to success. With greater knowledge we can earn good money and good reputation. so always make good efforts for good performance.

@Aliraza2 Well mate yes knowledge is the key of success we have to read topics and posts of senior members and also gaining knowledge by watching tutorials about Crypto talk on YouTube will help you to become able to create  useful and unique posts.Good luck !!

Yes dear your right I totally agree with you that if we have better knowledge then we gain better reputation. Dear for better reputation it is necessary to always post good content which are useful and informative for others then our topic goes viral and in this way we gain better reputation. 

You should be working hard on your content in order to get good reputation.Your contents should contain information of crypto currency and cryptography which will help you to get more reputation and acknowledge others about this forum in simple words of english.

This is true, my friend. Knowledge is the basis of any success in this life. It is also a necessary thing. The more you know, the more you will experience on this site, there is a relationship between knowledge and experience.

well i think If we learn a lot here, we can also teach some newbies and junior members because we have a lot of experience, and this will give us a strong reputation, and we can learn even more things if we teach other members. As a result of our experience, we have a good reputation.

Knowledge and repetition are very important, but the scoop and experience go far beyond repetition. Acquire unique information and knowledge and stay away from repetition

Knowledge and reputation are two very important things on a forum
 But in my opinion you have to have the knowledge first and then get a good reputation.  Knowledge is a great power.  Knowledge is the key to success When we provide better knowledge through our ideas and experiences, we can automatically obtain a better reputation.  Therefore, first and foremost, improving and increasing knowledge.  So always make good efforts for good performance.

• +3 1

Yes, you are right. The more knowledge and information you have, the higher your rating and reputation. To achieve this thing, you have to search for sources of knowledge and for updates to cryptocurrencies and share them with the members here. You must also adhere to the rules of the forum and stay away from fraud.  Distinctive topics are extremely important. Write qualitative and informative content and stay away from copying

yes my friend if you give your best to this account and you will able to create good topics and valuable information you will able to get good reputation points also people will start following you just make valuable content.

Welcome, my friend ... Knowledge and repetition are the ideal way to achieve great success in this field, and the greater the knowledge, the more you can add comments of a useful and interesting nature to the members, and this gives a good impression of you to the people around you and gain a good reputation through which you feel confident in The breath and motivates you to work hard and progress very quickly ... Good luck to you❤️

Currently, nope, those posts are getting the more replies and the reputations, are mostly the generic topics that expect the easier feedbacks from the ordinary users. Are you familiar with the valuable and core blockchain related posts on this forum, if not check them in the different sections on this forum and they are not getting the much attentions of the forum members.