Better knowledge better reputation - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aliraza2

Better knowledge better reputation

The more knowledge you have in the forum, the more useful you will be to post posts that are of good interest and that will attract you followers and also start to get a good reputation for these posts.

• +2 1

نعم يا صديقي المعرفة مفتاح النجاح. لذلك عندما نكتب منشورًا مفيدًا يحتوي على المعرفة المناسبة ، نكتسب سمعة طيبة ستفيدنا في الربح وتزيد من خبرتنا

You are right dear. We have to provide good and useful contributions to the rest of the members in order to gain a positive community reputation because without a positive reputation we will not be paid Thank you

Knowledge and reputation are very important things in the forum, but in my opinion you must first have knowledge and then get a good reputation. personally I prefer to have knowledge . try to gain maximum knowledge from here and apply it practically in the world of crypto to achieve benefits.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, as it is not possible for you to create distinct and rich topics if you do not have adequate and sufficient knowledge, knowledge is real power and will earn you a better reputation.

Indeed. Better researching and the skills to put it out there for others to understand and benefit from it is what will get you some plus reputation points. Its all about the hardwork you put in your work. You'll get appreciated anyways. 

Yes of course. If you want to get higher reputation then you need to have some knowledge about crypto currency so that your topic or reply is beneficial for other people.

You are absolutely right. We must seek to gain knowledge first. We need knowledge to develop our content and thus get a good  reputation I see that everything is connected, we cannot earn reputation and money without gaining knowledge

I totally agree with you, my friend

Knowledge is power

Knowledge is man’s weapon

A person should have strong knowledge

Especially here in the forum whenever an expert becomes reputable

• +1 1

Yes my friend. If you have the knowledge of whats your doing, a better knowledge of cryptotalk you will be able to actract REPUTATION.

REPUTATION comes from your knowledge of the things you post. I

f its worth reputation an if you have the back brockground knowledgeable, 

Greetings to you, my dear friend, and yes, your words are sound. Knowledge is the secret of success in everything. If you want to reach what you want, you have to know your way, the difficulties that you will face and the risks that you will go through, and here the same thing is for you to read well, inquire and follow the elderly. Then you will write the best posts and the best posts and the members here on their own will put you a good reputation.

• +3 1

@Aliraza2 you are right . If we only join this forum for earning then we will not get good reputation here . If we are willing to get knowledge as well and make good topics with proper research then we will definitely get positive reputation and earn as well.

Really knowledge is the key of success if we have good knowledge and information about this forum then we can earn good amount of reputation from other members and you all know that getting good reputation on this platform is very necessary otherwise we cannot earn properly on this platform. I have noticed that mostly members don't focus on this thing and getting banned from this forum because they can't create good contents. 

Yeah dear, If you can give your best information in this site then you can without much of a stretch get parcel of reputation. Cause everybody needs great and significant data and information. So if that you give them by any stretch of the imagination, they will give you back. So this is vital piece of this site..

Edited by Rehaan

Hi there greetings yes you are right if you post contained I think could contentid then your reputation will be bullet if ethi are composed post contained like a meaningless content in their post and people don't like they will also give you negative application and that negative reputation leave you 20 earned money so I hope everyone do their post after researching what do is beneficial for other people and what is not

• +3 1

I agree with you Knowledge is our strength and we can use it in any field in order to succeed, especially in cryptotalk. Knowledge and gaining experience are the most important in order to provide useful content to others and thus obtain a positive evaluation.

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend if you are post contained better information compare to other then you will get positive reputation and that's why you should have to research your content first and then create a post

• +5 1

Hello my friend

If you want to become famous in the forum you will have to create attractive topics and go everyone to respond.

Good luck to you .

Edited by Raauf QK
  • +5 1

Yes, the biggest attraction for fame is the amount of information that you have. The more you talk about topics of interest to the forum, this will increase the balance of your reputation. 

• +4 1

I agree with you my friend.
But we all have to gain the necessary experience and increase our knowledge in order to be able to create a useful and new topic. It takes skill and experience.
By sharing important information, we get more reputation and more follow-up, and this helps us earn more money.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. There are many users who publish topics and receive in return a good reputation and many responses, and it helps them obtain experience and knowledge because knowledge is the most valuable thing that users can learn because it is a way to success

• +3 1

Yes mate each one of us really need knowledge and reputation in this forum. The more you create, the more you will benefit from it. This increases your merit evaluation and follow-up. So create the best quality constructive posts from your own knowledge through creative talent. Which is necessary for every member of this forum before you succeed in Crypto.

The best way to be famous is not to want to be, it sounds weird, but it's true, the more you sign up for fame the less you get, certainly you have to strive to get high, but keep in mind that category publications are for our knowledge and usefulness of this, if you want to be famous or famous, learn and grow. Focus on yourself and being successful, this will cause fame to come to you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend @M ibraheem Kandi @Hussein ba @Bret Jones I agree with you. If you want to gain fame on this platform, you must first gather knowledge about each and everything about this forum. If you have knowledge and are familiar with the forum, you will be able to create useful and best content for members. When people see your content they will automatically give it a positive response and your reputation continues to grow. Thank you. 

Of course.Better knowledge can give better reputation.Better knowledge is always provide better information and better content which can be helpful and attracted by visitors and members.So it can help them to get better reputation and positive ratings

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.