Better knowledge better reputation - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aliraza2

Better knowledge better reputation

We see a topic and its thousands of replies too all the replies are different but only some of the replies rewarded with tons of reputation points this is because of the good content and their knowledge which they shared or deliverd in their posts thats why you are right more  knwledge more reputation points 

You have said very nicely. Accurate knowledge can bring success. If you have good knowledge about work then you can bring good reputation. Correct knowledge can make work beautiful. Stay strong and positive. Be responsible for your work.

Real ignorance is not in the absence of knowledge but in the refusal to acquire it.

The platform is a complete encyclopedia of knowledge and valuable information .. and a wide world of experiences in the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, and a successful person is one who invests it well and derives this information from it ..

And when you are a person known because of your useful ideas, your help to others, and your interest in work, it makes you feel happier than you gain a reputation.

Welcome, my friend, knowledge is essential in every action and every science and repetition is a necessary thing, because all our knowledge of things increased, our understanding and our experience increased. It is knowledge, my friend, our way to the summit

Knowledge and positive reputation are linked to each other, so the more you know, the more you get the reputations you want. As for those who want to get reputations quickly without learning and gaining knowledge, they will not get it and will feel bored in the end.

Knowledge is a critical factor to live to tell the tale in this cutting-edge era. Cryptotalk provides you a masses of information and information. You simply want to grasp it. So, attempt to obtain most understanding from right here and observe it virtually in the world of crypto to attain advantages 

You are right knowledge is a power. If you have grater knowledge then you take a good and grater reputation. If you have grater knowledge you create informative and useful post then you take a good rating and reputation. You can learn knowledge about crypto currency from this forum.

Yeah my dear mate, better knowledge and better reputation these two things are very important but in my opinion better knowledge is more important than better reputation because with knowledge you make a good reputation.

You can not buy a goof reputation ,you must earn it.you have to work hard to gain better knowledge after gaining better knowledge you have a better reputation automatically.

It doesn't matter whether we have good knowledge or not, as long as the post we are creating is good, we will gain reputation. Here in the forum, the topic we are creating is very important for us to gain money. @Healy i agree with you that experience will really make us also gain reputation because as long we give people the information they needed, that will give reactions and rates to your posts.

It is super important the knowledge and reputation to keep us alive in this forum. It is important to keep us always open to read the rest of the members, all people are a different world and therefore have different thoughts, from all people we can learn something. It is also important to keep us informed about news from the forum and Cryptotalk

Knowledge is a power better knowledge is better reputation this is because when you having a Good knowledge you also enable to write better to get good reputation. When your knowledge is meanfull it's attracted by everyone

That's how knowledge is very important especially in this forum. And also it is very important to learn and gain knowledge about cryptocurrency to develop yourself to be good in sharing it to others. And by that you may earn lots of good reputations because lots of people learning also from you.

On 12/29/2020 at 12:30 PM, Aliraza2 said:

I see that if you have the good post and goes viral then you become famous. There are many user they cannot known about more about cryptotalk they only for earning purpose that is why cannot earn more reputation If you want to getting good reputation then you try hard and getting all the information about cryptotalk and its forum then you will also success.

knowledge-is-power.thumb.jpg.1e825236a921a1d4b610a3ba023e3e1e.jpg

That is correct my friend many members are here for the payment system we should need to get a great kind of knowledge and also we need to update regularly which helps to get a great kind of reputation which automatically helps to increase the followers.

Of course friends, desired knowledge and positive reputation are very important for each member.  The more you create, the more you will benefit from it.  This increases your merit evaluation and follow-up.  So create the best quality constructive posts from your own knowledge through creative talent.  Which is necessary for everyone.

Thank you dear.

You are absolutely true knowledge is basic step towards every field and definitely reputation also comes from this we should increase our knowledge to get more reputation

Yes knowledge is important to acquire my friend and here it's readly available and we are being paid for it so let's not just focus on earning only but also on upgrading our knowledge in crypto. @onejose

when I saw this post very happy. Thanks my dear and I agree with your post because if any member do not better knowledge any topic  about and submit a comment about it, he does not success in this platform and it's comment will be delete here. So if have good and better any thing about you are a great person because you are success in this platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right mate. If we know better, we will get better reputation. In the case of cryptotalk or not, this idea stands. Every knowledge is gonna help you. So we better get knowledge. I'm so glad that we all getting knowledge about the future, I mean cryptoworld from here while also earning. Thank you.

My friend you said absolutely right with the good knowledge you are able to use the good material in your post when you use the good material in your post you are able to get the good reputation on this form that is very beneficial for you

I agree with you on this, my friend. Good information is your way to success. In order to begin any work correctly, you need to have the whole notion of it, i.e. your understanding of it, and then you will start to be triumphant and obtain from your project. And this will come to be an instance of difficult work and self belief in your publications. I hope for success to all. 

Yes, of course you said right, if we make our posts and comments following the rules and regulations of the forum and use helpful data in our posts, then we will definitely get good reputation. If we want to get a lot of reputations, then it is important that we should create in useful and unique posts and use such information in posts that can prove to be profitable and helpful for others. 

Of course, my dear friend, because reputation and good topic are closely linked, so I always advise all members to try to search for unique and distinctive topics in order to keep their reputation in continuous growth

Dear @Aliraza2  it is fact that if we give something to others they give something in return.  If we give knowledge to others on this forum they give us in return positive reputation. So if we want to get positive reacts then we must create useful posts. 

• +3 1

Knowledge is directly proportional to reputation. So if you want good reputation and rating, then you should gain knowledge as much as possible. This forum lot of opportunities to gain it, just go through all the sections of the forum is more than enough.