What do you think of education system of this generation??? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What do you think of education system of this generation???

I agree with you, my friend, because the old education system is much better, and this system requires sums that some parents cannot pay. Consequently, there will be a shortage in the educational level, so this method is unsuccessful and unsuccessful.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

The education system for this generation is not bad and not good and education depends on teachers and on this generation there is very difficult to education because of the lack of funding for schools and there is a special school and government schools and all the world knows that private schools are better but all children can enter in schools Private because there are no money available to the families of these children

You are right. Education needs a lot of updating, so the main reliance is still on the written in old books, despite the availability of many sources and means for new and more useful information for the student.I hope that in the near future the situation will change for the better 

I think education system become loving with students not strict and study should be good and teachers will also be friends like and well educated and personality of teachers will also be good. jazak Allah ♥️

I believe that in the educational system there should be the option of showing children about cryptocurrencies since they were young, because it is so important that they know the beautiful and beneficial of the crypto world, if I were a teacher I would always try to do everything to explain to my students about cryptos. 

Well, every society has a way to educate its generation. I don’t know how to teach in your society, but in my community it’s a good thing. Better to give the generation its right in its decisions and what it wants to learn or its hobby and encourage it and give technology its right with all that it is.

The educational system of this generation does not promote the creativity and ingenuity of the child, it should teach that our ingenuity is what will give us a bright future, it is certainly necessary to bear in mind the capacity that we have and teach ourselves as much as we can, in order to have a clear future and build what we really want.

You have a good point mate but yet i still don't think there is anything we can do on this except to keep motivating the kids by giving them moralle talks to educate and enlightens them more to have the idea of the path they want choose.

In the beginning, education is a very important matter, but the methods of education nowadays are old, so you see many people leaving school and turning to other things.In my opinion, in light of the technical development that we are witnessing daily, I think that future generations can benefit from learning about really important things and not just stuffing their heads with information that they will not use again, it should also highlight the importance of the crypto world in the future.

Hello friend, education in some countries is not advanced yet, but it is good, and if the student is looking for general knowledge and knowledge, he will find it through the Internet, and in some countries the education is very advanced. Good luck 

This generation's educational system isn't particularly satisfying, but it's not horrible either. I believe that education should be linked to our nation, faith, and real ethics, as these are the fundamentals of education that are only found in books and not in our daily lives. According to the current generation, I believe education should be realistic and artistic.

Maybe I disagree with you a little bit, the education system of this generation may not be convincing enough, but the sources of knowledge and learning at this time are too many, and anyone in the world can learn what they want.

Hey guys,there are a lots of thinks those are included present education system technology is one of them,we run for Grade here and we do not focus on real learning,i hope you successed,thank you.

I am new on this forum i am making our posts useful and helpful to other people.i am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

The education system at this time completely distrubed due to covid-19 because no one wants to go school and mostly the government has closed institute due to stop the spread of this dangerous virus but at this time all institutes Studies online but the online system is no better more as that of the online. Our parents aren't rich you can get the proper knowledge here without investment. we are able to increase the knowledge of english language here. I am student and I am know how this useful forum.

The pandemic certainly disrupted the education of many kids globally, unfortunately. I imagine we'll be feeling the effects of that in the years to come, unfortunately.

There's no simple answer to the question of what do I think about the education system of this generation. On one hand, there are more opportunities for people to get an education than ever before. On the other hand, the education system is struggling to keep up with the rapidly changing world. One way to improve the education system is by working with people who specialize in specific areas related to education.