What do you think of education system of this generation??? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What do you think of education system of this generation???

Before Corona Everything was going perfectly . Rather that is education ,buissiness ,or any other thing . But now a days due to this covid 19 virus it has disturbed to a large extent. But it is hopped that it will be finished and then every system will be in it's real conditions.

Education system is different in every country 

Developed countries have good education system 

Developing countries have not good education system they are facing many difficulties for making good education system 

Education system is not enough good in this era

the intrest of students is diverse towards education system 

people are moving towards other activities instead of education system 

My dear friend.The education which is taught in the schools today is the modern education. Modern education teaches about the skills required today that is the skills of science and technology, science of medical science etc. In addition to listening, the modern education includes writing, visualizing, imagining, and thinking skills.students are not allowed to go into their interested fields but are compelled to take degrees and professions which parents opt to which thus destroy the child's future. Entering into a field which the student is not interested destroys his ability to do his desired work. So take a good decision before thinking about your child's education.

We're always trying to find better education system but everytime it's becaming worse. Some developed countries have acceptable education system but if you look at the rest, it's hearthbreaking. Education system is really bad and if you parents aren't rich you can get the proper education.

• Useful or interesting 1

Needless to say, the education system is now advanced for technology. Basically, everything from education to information is available online nowadays. For example, this forum is a popular medium where income as well as education system facilities are allocated. We are able to increase the knowledge of English language here. I am a student. I know how useful this forum is to me. Because I am able to become proficient in linguistic aspects and mental knowledge here, which is essential for our education.

We can't put all the education institutes in same category because I've seen many institutes which make their students ready for their professional life. They give full freedom to their students to choose the field which they are interested in. 

The educational systems that are based on feeding students old curricula are considered failed, and we find many people have started to go to self-learning or continue their education from home to ensure that they get more experiences than certificates,
And also, the current world is directed not to the need for a degree when hiring, but the need for experience.

• +2 1

Yes bro you are right parents want to teach their children according to their mind they want to make them doctor or engenior in this way they don't  get intrest in their profession that why they don't  show good result they have to understand the mind of children in this way they will show good result 

On 12/29/2020 at 10:56 AM, Hassan8686 said:

Hello everyone according to me the education system of this generation is not good the kid have no choice to choose subject in which he is interested. We teaches our child but he could not tell what's in his heart or mind. All the great scientists are born not made. What is your opinion??tell me below..

Dear, I am strongly agree with your point. That's the decent thing to do, and it should end there, especially parents and teachers. 

Unfortunately, this is not the case in our country. I hope it will be possible in our country in the coming days. By using this method our country will be succeeds day by day. 

Education system has improved a lot compared to the past as there are more practical sessions than theoretical classes. But still there is a long way to improve. 

• +1 1

In my point of view current influx of innovation is additionally taking over instructive establishments yet the schools are not or don't seem like moving up to the innovation wave. Interestingly, it has carried simplicity to the instructive line.

• +2 1

I think the education of this generation is going to be different especially the up coming ones when coronavirus pandemic have taking over the whole world where every school is being shutdown.but in advance world there is conference leacture where the leactura will be taking.but education in this generation is going to be a little bit different because we live in advance world.

Yes you are right there is a great difference between developed  and developing  countries they teach the children according to their mind they don't force them and practical is one of the part of their studi but in developing countries student don't  know whats happning and what he is studying 

Yes, the current education system does not put the child in the right place in which he should be present. Education systems still do not provide children with adequate and appropriate education for the development of the times
Especially with regard to the digital world and the emergence of cryptocurrencies, it is necessary to communicate with children in the language of the current age to keep abreast of all the developments taking place.

• +1 1

Many countries  have good educational system  .  There system is so good  .  Educational system is converted into modern but this education is so good  .  In these days the children are double minded because of this education  .  

The education system of this generation is very good. Students can easily learn anything.And each country has its own set of rules for education.The biggest thing is that nowadays students are trained very efficiently from educational institutions.

Though our work here is just to have great knowledge about crypto currencies due to my understanding, but deviating to education line that my friend members means we also achieve it here because this platform is keeping teaching on education level.

Education of todays generation is not that much good ..because education nowadays gives more tension to the student and less knowledge...nowadays its overloaded on students and they can't get enough knowledge according to their needs

I think education in my country was one of the best in the world and today it is the worst.  This is because they are not updated and the world is changing and our children must be educated mainly in new technologies without considering this issue.  However they never taught us to start or make money we should always be included in the system.  The good news is that there is a lot of information on the internet today and we don't need a career to be successful in the investment world.

Here we can gain some good knowledge by understanding what education system is.  Because learning here means we can do something good here because we understand something good. Hopefully at a time when we can do something good here, we can still have some good brilliance here because whenever we have a lot of responsibility to do something good, we do something good.  If I can gain knowledge, I will understand many things here

i will start with the problem of our current education system. The biggest problem is it did not motivate kid's. Million's of kids do not know any purposing of going to school expect obligation. in this systems these kids are medicated. They are forced to get any direction such as games iphone television and focus to the boring stuff at school. Students starts losing their interest hardly thinking straight and losing theit attention completely.

Dear Friend! We need to further improve our education system so that our children get the right education. Through this site we learned about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. 

Yes, my friend, teaching at this time is not the same as before. The information that is given to a child who is older than his mind and his age is a very high level, and sometimes parents resort to private lessons because the school does not do its full duty. I am afraid that our society will become a failed generation.

Current education system is not good students do not able to give answer on a simple question because they don't learn honestly such a way the student unable to select their subjects.current eduction system has many faults that's way education went down and our kids avoid to learn.

My friend in my opinion our education system is right and good for everyone because my friend i think child has not fast mind that they get decision for their self . And my friend always everyone think good and want good for their child .