4 alternative currencies I expect to rise .. what about you ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jnbezchess

4 alternative currencies I expect to rise .. what about you ?

NEO,XML is the most increasing currency. Talk is also one of them but only exist in the yobit exchange.waves is also the increasing currency and I also the supporter of this currency.For transaction with low fee waves is the best option for yobit users.

• +1 1

On 28‏/12‏/2020 at 16:57, jnbezchess said:

أعتقد أن العملات البديلة المناسبة للاستثمار إذا انخفضت هيمنة البيتكوين وبدأ موسم العملات البديلة في الارتفاع

كالتالي:
1- NEO: سعره الآن حوالي 15 دولار.
2- زليقة: سعرها الآن حوالي 0.085 دولار.
3-XML: سعره الآن حوالي 0.15 دولار.
4- TALK: سعره الآن حوالي 22 ساتوشي.
إذا كنت تتفق معي وأعجبك هذا الموضوع ، ادعمني للحديث عن كل من العملات السابقة بتقرير خاص.
في النهاية ، هذا ما أعتقده: قد يكون إيماني خاطئًا أو صحيحًا. إذا كانت لديك تكهنات بعملات يتوقع ارتفاعها بخلاف ذلك ، أخبرني حتى نتمكن من نشر الفائدة على الجميع.
شكرا جزيلا لك...

Yes, my friend, thank you for your information. I want to invest, but I cannot because of my inexperience in the currency markets. I just want a clearer analysis if it is possible.

I think that the decline of Bitcoin will have a great impact on the rest of the currencies, but there are alternative currencies that will be able to rise and grow, but I do not think you mentioned one of them because Litecoin and Ethereum are the closest to Bitcoin and I think that they will support Bitcoin when it falls so I think that their prices will rise and be alternatives to Bitcoin

If the bitcoin dominance start to decrease every altcoin start to rise, we can see that right now. Bitcoin dominance is decreasing slowly and some altcoins double their value in short amount of time, etherium reach 1400$ today, and i think altcoin season just started.

On 12/29/2020 at 8:37 PM, yonkii said:

Thank for the suggestion. I don't know a lot about the first three but I am sure that TALK token will be very valuable even more than the first days and the real value will be more than 100 satoshi which I think will be the minimum for this token. 

@yonkii  your expectations about talk tokens 100 sat it's not much more, because talk token deserved this price but the problem is talk token need investment and hold talk tokens for long time, then we once again see this 100 sat price, hope our forum members understand and hold talk token, then maybe  talk token gain this price.

• +3 1

Well for the year 2021, the Altcoins that have a very high probability of breaking their all time highs are

1_ETHEREUM

2_LITECOIN

3_BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN and

5_RIPPLE COIN

• +4 1

I appreciate your efforts for bringing this informative topic in the forum actually there are many currencies in the world which their prices differ from one another such as Bitcoin, litcoin and talk token, thanks.

These are very good cryptocurrencies that you mention in your post. I think we should divide oiur portfolio and buy different stable crypto coins which have good trading volume in market because. If you invest your money in unknown cryptocurrency then you should accept everything a hige pump in market or huge dump 

The bash of currencies was really hopeful but a coin talk It was dropping continuously, and I don't think it would ever rise, and I did not expect this, as everyone was selling

I go for the XLM because really the others have taken a long time and they are projects a little less stable but XLM always gives good results in the long term so I do not trust all the ones it proposes and of course this is my opinion but I think that the best and only option from your list is XLM.

NEO and XLM have the higher chances to explode in the cryptocurrency markets. My investment portfolio is exhibiting the growing value as I have invested to hold some XLM. Zilliqa has usecases and so many platforms have introduced the ZIL staking features to offer the rewards to users. You can track the stats for ZIL here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zilliqa/

I think which voin you mention can be in high price. But bitcoin is the only which is in high price and no can be compare to other. But these coin in getting high price but not reach the level of bitcoin. So it good to is if we are invest into bitcoin then can be valuable, otherwise other can lose thier value more then botcoin.

I don't have any experience about it but I can trust in you because it may be your experience about the rising price of these currencies I also noticed that the price of bitcoin effects the other cryptocurrencies some currencies increase with the price of bitcoin and some decrease.

On 12/28/2020 at 3:57 PM, jnbezchess said:

I think that the alternative currencies that are suitable for an investment if the dominance of Bitcoin decreases and the alternative currency season starts to rise

as follows:
1-NEO : the price of it now is about 15 $ .
2-Zilliqa : the price of it now is about 0.085 $.
3-XML : the price of it now is about 0.15$.
4- TALK : the price of it now is about  22 Satoshi .
If you agree with me and like this topic , support me to talk about each of the previous currencies with a special report .
In the end, that's how I think so : it may be that my belief is wrong or correct . If you have speculations of currencies expected to rise other than this, tell me so that we can spread the benefit to everyone.
Thank you so much...

Indeed, currencies are good, but not today, and I do not think in this month they will be good, perhaps after the calm of Bitcoin, there will be a large rise in the initial currencies

On 12/28/2020 at 3:57 PM, jnbezchess said:

Every coin is on the rise except Talk. I didn't even remember it was 22 Satoshi, and today if it goes back there it would mean a lot and will be something that will surprise me. I just hope it will recover, but many months passed and the price doesn't look to be doing better.

Well, I agree with you, but the currency of the talk so far we see it floundering and wrestling in vain. I think it disappointed us a little, but XML agreed with you about it. Also, there is a new currency called Obi. I think it will achieve success in this field

• +1 1

I agree with you about neo and xlm and even the second one has targets up to 3$ , its current price now is 0.4 so it's still a chance to buy it but before you do you should be patient and understand that this is a long term deal that may need even a year before it achieve its targets 

about TALK I'm really not sure anymore about it but I still holding what I have and hoping it goes up

• +1 1

On 12/28/2020 at 2:57 PM, jnbezchess said:

I think that the alternative currencies that are suitable for an investment if the dominance of Bitcoin decreases and the alternative currency season starts to rise

as follows:
If you agree with me and like this topic , support me to talk about each of the previous currencies with a special report .
In the end, that's how I think so : it may be that my belief is wrong or correct . If you have speculations of currencies expected to rise other than this, tell me so that we can spread the benefit to everyone.
Thank you so much...

You have to know one thing. Every currency has a role. And there is no alternative currency to Bitcoin. But to correct the matter, let's say that there are other currencies that can be traded on and that have recently emerged or have projects associated with other companies.
When the price of Bitcoin falls, be sure that the majority of currencies will decline in turn.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I believe that the depreciation of Bitcoin will have a significant influence on the entire of the currencies; however, there have been substitute currencies that would be able to elevate and evolve; however, I do not believe you listed one of them because Litecoin and Ethereum are the most closely related to Bitcoin, and I believe that they will help Bitcoin as it falls, so I believe that their costs will continue and that they'll be replacements to Bitcoin.

Some of these currencies that you are talking about have decreased to a great degree and cannot rise again, according to my opinion. This is why we do not have to look for higher currencies, but rather we must look for more stable currencies in order to invest in them.

• +2 1

My friend, when the liquidity of the bitcoin decreases, we see the season of alternative currencies, where the prices of most of these currencies rise, but this does not last long, so you can buy some currencies and sell them when you achieve suitable profits and do not keep them in order not to lose in the end.