Trading is good then job ? - Page 9 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

Trading is good then job ?

In my opinion it is not a good job because it has wasted our a lot of Time and it based on our luck. We are working as we can but in result sometime we win a lot of profit and some time we lose our all amount.

Dear mate your topic is so good.

I got lot of information between jobs and trading . In my opinion trading is the best way and make the lot of money .

When we do trading we enjoy the family events and other most of activities

In my opinion trading is best as compared to job because in job you are bound to your boss and you should be regular in job and with your work and you get salary after month. And in trading you are your boss and you can spend your money with your interest. And do start any profitable business.

• +1 1

There is a risk of loss in trading. I prefer job with parttime trading job.

So trading is best but you can do that with job also and can earn good amount of money.

According to my suggestion trading is best than the job because in trading we work as a boss and in job we work as a servant . There is no risk in trading but job has risk.  Trading is a big part of earning . We get alot of profit from trading. We can't earn to much from the job that's why trading is best than the job.

Trading and jobs are two different thing you can not mix them or compare them .if you want a luxury life then go for trading.but when you have stamina that you bear loss.If you are an average sort of slave minded person than find a job and stick till retirement.

• +1 1

Yes of course, the trading business is the best way earning you can join online trading platform to trade your business. The Forex trading is the best trading business of earning. You can earn money online by buy and sell your products and earn money.

I think job is best.Because if we know about the all roles of trading than trading is best.But everyone did not know the role of trading .The loss many money.So i think job is beter.

Trading is acceptable at that point job since we do trading at home and job might possibly be at home.we can bring in effectively enough money by this.But experience its generally significant in this field.You should think about the good and bad times of the market for trading.

Yes, of course the trading is really very good for the job. This transaction of yours is very good. If you can achieve success through online trading, it will have a lot of positive effects for you and you will be able to achieve success. Can be able to achieve fame as well. 

Trading and job both are so important in our life Trading is online work and do at home.At the other job are not to do at home..If we will go to the office then we pay income otherwise not now..As usually some people like trading and some are like job ...We need only money so no matter to work..

Trade opens many doors for us to earn a lot of money, as it provides a decent life and is more important than a lot of time-consuming businesses without any benefit, and if you get the benefit it is very simple and negligible.

It depends, if your profit is a huge amount and your salary is not so good you can start trading. But there is risk in trading. But job is completely safe in this case. Decision is yours.

Of course, it is better to get a job by training.  Through training a person can learn everything. Through training people are made to understand everything.  There are many benefits to swallowing them.  People have a different knowledge when they train. That is why training is needed.

Yes trading is best as compare to job.  Because in trading you can earn high profit as compare to job. In job you are bound to your boss but in trading you are boos in your business and you can higher to other. 

Hi, this is a very difficult task. I would compare business with this is a very emotionally important job and failure can catch up with you too much. However, you will not lose your deposit completely. But it is possible to be successful if you work patiently.

My friend trading is best then job if you have experience about trading then trading is best then job in job you can earn money but very slowly it take more time but on the other hand if you have experience about trading then you can earn a huge money in short interval of time 

I think job is beter than trading.In job we work and earn money easyly .If we known thr rule and regulation pf trading than trafing is good.if we did not know than we wate money and time.