Trading is good then job ? - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

Trading is good then job ?

I would to know that if a man do his/her job and start trading also. If he get profit and he want to continue trading and leave the job it is good or bad thing tell me. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Trading is good then job because we do trading at home and job may or may not be at home if you or her is teacher then both are at home otherwise both are in far from there house.  Trading are of many types ex import export and online businesses. There are many richest people who do trading. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Yes of coarse you are right. If we were trading we can live our home, we can live in calm, we take care of our family. More it's we can earn easily enough money by this. We can't waste any family founction. We can live our home at every event. 

• +1 1

This is a very difficult job, I would compare trading with poker very mentally important work and failures can catch up with you very much but you will not completely lose your deposit as in poker.

• +2 1

Trading is best from private job if you have government job then yo do job and part time do trading if you have private job then leave the job and invest online business and doing trading its more valuable from private job and you earn more from job 

• +3 1

I respect all of u but i will just share my sort of experience the trading is the right carrer i would like to first thing is it is not a regular source of income.but trading its very good no doubt.but experience its most important in this field.I think it is a part time job.

• +1 1

No trading is not good then a job because there is a lot of risk in in trading but job is secure for us and I like job for earn money and trading is is a a lot of risk for everyone

• +2 1

Both are good but you can do trading in your home but job may or may not be at home. If you are a teacher then you will be at home otherwise can't. But trading can be do at home and earn more money. 

• +2 2
  • +5 1

I think both are good, trading is a very good source of earning and income. We can generate a very good income from the trading. You can make a millionaire if you have the full experience about the trading. But if you have the good job of government then we should do trading as a part times .

• +1 1

Dear Friends, Trading is definitely a best site.  Because through trading you can earn something good very easily and very quickly.  If he has a very good idea about the platform, he will not take much time to trade.  And you can earn a very good amount by chatting.  I think you can earn twice as much as you earn by posting here.

Trading is much better than job, because in job you have limited resources and income. In trading you have to face some problems at start but once you run you work successfully you will get long term profit and easiness in your life. Job holder have to follow rules and regulations of relevant institute or organization. But trader is not bound of time.

Dear definitely trading is better than job.Job is limited source of limted earning.In job you are under the boss.but by trading you yourself can become a boss .trading is like a buisness which give you earning day and night .So in my opinion trading is best than job

• +5 1

Yes trading is a good job because it is the only way to earn money easy because i can do that job from few years And I have a lot of experience in this job so I can do this job

• +1 2

Trading is a good job because you can easily continue from your home .But if you do not have trading experience, then you may lose. You should know about the ups and downs of the market for trading.

• +4 1

There are many ways to earn money but I do online business because it is a good way to earn money because I have a lot of experience in it so I thought trading is better than job

• +1 1

I thinking that job is better than trading if u job then your work will purely clean and if u job u will go daily at office then u can live healthy and active mind and  u will meet with colleagues u will make new relations 

And finally I want to say that if u job and trading both work do with daily with hard working it is best 

• +1 1

Trading is best than job because job makes you servant on other hand trading makes you boss , in trading you are free in doing your work and you do the things that you like with your thinking.

• +2 1

Yes trading is a good then Jobs because it is very useful for earning money online and I earn money online without investment and it is very useful for me and I have lots of experience in it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello friends . 

According to my opinion on this question is that the jobs are not good than trading in earning because u could earn more money from trading than jobs. But the fact is this that jobs are more secure than trading. Thanks

Trading and Job are both very good for us.Because we can trade at home, we can work online and make a lot of profit.We can earn a lot of profit and learn a lot by working online from home.But Job is very useful to us because the advantage of Job is that we work in an office.We carry out our responsibilities regularly, go to the office, do our work and stay active all day.

If you are a good trader than it's better than your job. Cause trading is a big part of earning. A perfect trader always get profit for their every trade. So it’s trading is more better from job.

You have asked a great question that your business is the best, but first of all you will not So it is important that first of all you should have knowledge about that thing, when you get its range, then you can meet with people of different types of problems out of trouble.  What is the way to start his deals  what is the way to convert people and which side should I keep so that  started 

• +4 1

i want to share some experience with you the trading is risk then jobs.job is no risky work.some time the people do not well know about the trading market and they trading and they loss there money.the job is no risk of lossing if money.