How much money you get after first seven days? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

Just now, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

This totally depends on your quality of post. you have to work hard for better payment. If your post gets appreciation and reactions then you must have better payment and if you make useless posts then your payment will be less. it totally depends on your hard work and ambition and how mush do you want to work and earn.

Best of luck..

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

It is totally up to your hard work and effort.when we complete our 100 posts and start our job of daily basis of making 20 posts.if our work,replies and comments to topics is of useful quality than there should be good income we can earn.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

Dear friend, your payement depends on your number of useful posts in sevsn days. If you create 20 posts daily then you will get the payemnet of only those posts that are useful. You get 10 talk token of one useful posts. If you create 20 useful posts then in 7 days you will get 1400 tokens. There is different rate of the tokens daily. You can sell these posts when its price is high. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

And I was completed my first 100 comments then I worked 7 days when my 7 days completed then my payment Was started my first payment was I think 225.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

It depends on you that how you are doing work in this forum. If the quality of your posts is good and it is beneficial to people then you will get good reputation and you will earn good money and vice-versa.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am a new member of this forum, I joined  a few days ago. I think It depends on you that if you work hard, you will get more payment. If you do not finish the daily work,, if you finish the daily work then you will get the full payment .but i like this paltforum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

@Ab.Waheed I'm getting payment from last 8 days and i have earned 0.0015 Btc in total. You can earn more than it. Just be a loyal member for this forum and keep making quality contents. You can earned the maximum. Best of luck. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

7 hours ago, Ab.Waheed said:

Respectable members i want to know how much money you get after your first seven days when you are completing your hundred post and make twenty post at daily base. Please tell me. The payment i get is very low. I am really worried and disappoint after having this money. 

Brother all depends on your performance, how you have taken it and created good posts, if you have created very good posts, then you will get total profit if some posts of brother sir will be deleted which you will not get money. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

That depends on how many ratings your work get during the week and how many post remain because some topic you drop your replies where deleted or if your replies where not relevant they got deleted, so no one can predict your payments. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well, there's no fixed earnings here, it depends on us if how many post we can do in a week, if you completely do the 20 post in one week, you can earn 1400 talk token, and to btc, it depends to your post if how many like did you get.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

You are paid, my friend, today, for example, about the number of posts that you have added seven days before today, for example, you are paid for each post, 1000 Satoshi and 10 talk. This thing depends on the number of posts that you added.

• +2 2

Hello gays. I'm a newbie at this platform and i think if we post meaningful topics and comments then we get some good amount of earning from this platform. 

• +1 1

Ohh dear it is sad for you but don't give up just work and spend more time here to read different article about getting more money how it's possible? Then soon you will be able to collect smart money

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Its totaly depend on your hardwork and effort. If your post and topic are apciable than you get more money other wise your post are rejected from this platfarm

Yeah my friend don't worry about that. Its your start and you may  don't know the rules and regulations of the forum in detail. So if you are earning less amount of money its because your post may be not that effective. So try your best to improve the standard of your post to earn good amount of money

• +3 1
  • +4 1

After seven days when you complete your hundred post then it depends on your hardwork and effort . It depends on that how much your post is apreciable

• +3 1

16 hours ago, Ab.Waheed said:

A friend of mine has finished posting 100 and he is getting very good payment for his useful posts.  I think the number of your useful posts is less post so your payment is less.  Try to make more useful posts.  Hopefully your payment will be good.

• +3 1

Its totally depend on your work and your post .if u creat good topics u got good earning if u just want doing 20 post and don't thinking about Cryptotalk so it's not good u can't get your good earning from this plateforme . So i hope after kne week u try Best topic and u got good reputation and Good earning from this plateforme.

• +2 1

We can earn 35 dollars in a week if we write all useful posts but now a days many posts are deleted due to the lack of information by the forum so many users cant earn lots of money. Their earning is gradually increasing and we can earn lots of money by writing new ideas at this forum

• +1 1

After completing 100 posts in this forum, you have to make 20 posts every day. After 1 week, you will pay based on the posts we have made. I am new so I have no idea about this.  I said as much as I know.

• +2 1

I also want to know how much money we get after the first seven days. I hope that we will make enough money. I am still in 100 comments that have not expired yet. I try to read more to learn.

17 hours ago, Ab.Waheed said:

You will be paid for what you have posted for seven days but if the posts are not of good quality then you will not get a good payment..So if you post in good quality then you will be paid for each post I also did not get good payment for the first seven days.

I got a lot of good payments for my useful posts after my seven days. And so far I am getting very good payments for my useful posts. Maybe the number of your useful posts is less so the number of your payments is also getting less.  You should post more useful.  Our beneficial post is that we are paid through the average rating.  If you have less useful posts then your payment will be less.