How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

I am a beginner here and it's my first work..when I know about crypto talk it has been said to me that for my reply in 20 topics per day i will get 100 tk..after a week I will get 700 taka..

You should pay attention to your posts, and that they meet the terms of the forum, be rich in interest to the members, be a little patient, and write less than 100 characters.

It's a good question, I know many share a different points of view but I think it's depemd on best work. Best post generate good repotation that's increase chance post to reach more people that's nice man give a good comment on your post that motivate you to work hard day by day. Earning is directly proportional to work. If anybody work best then they have a chance to earn more. Here is not fix salary it's depend on hard work of every users. 

If you finish the first 100 posts and then publish 20 posts daily continuously, after 7 days you will start paying a maximum of 4000 satoshi in addition to 200 TALK coins, which is equivalent to approximately 2.5$ and varies according to the price of Bitcoin, which is constantly changing and also the talk currency that suffers from a continuous collapse in price.

Edited by HadiLord

I think that this is relative and differs from one member to another because there are many conditions for your post to become one of the posts that the forum administration flips, and if you are committed to them, you will get your full payments, but there is no fraud here in the forum

For the earning method right bow in the forum, youbwill earn depending on the rates you got. You will earn depending on how many posts got positive rate. If you haven't got any positives rate then you won't be receiving any payment. That's why it is a must for us to create good quality post in order to earn. 

We earnings are contingent on the content of our blogs, as most of those who get favorable feedback will be rewarded, i.e. 200 satoshis. Even if we post 20 times a day, we don't always get 4000 Satoshi and not all of our comment threads get constructive feedback. Users must therefore boost the content of our posts in order to maximize our earnings.

As they say you and your savvy, as much as your publications are useful and have a good reputation or positive evaluations, the more your percentage of getting a larger sum of money is, the more work hard dear to earn.

I didn't get my first payment because I am new member and I didn't complete my first 100 post. So tell me also how much payment we get after the 1 weak and it is only one day or one weak.

Hello there, pal! If I don't finish my 100 posts, I'll finish them and return to my regular job of writing 20 posts. I believe it is entirely dependent on your own efforts. You will gain a good reputation if the quality of your posts is good and beneficial to people. Thank you.

My friend, what you earn depends on your feedback on the useful topics that you raise. Payment fluctuates from time to time, so be sure to always pick your topics and enrich them with useful information to earn what you want in the cryptocurrency.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.  

May I have not ready I'm working as a big mess and I'm going this job to complete first 100 commencing on this website after this I will get any payment my friend is doing working this and his getting about 30 to 100 Pakistani after 7-days.

This thing, my friend, depends on your work and the quality of your post. The better your post is and gets positive reviews and positive reactions, the more it will pay ... and vice versa, my friend
So pay close attention to what you write and do and do your best to win.

You will get it after your work well with gaining importance for your posts if they are useful and worthy of follow-up and interaction, and the more important your opinions, the greater your profit chances

My friend, the amount of money that you hope to earn after the first seven days, this gain depends on the extent of your diligence in your work and accomplishing it completely and correctly. If you are my friend you created the twenty comments per day without any errors, you will get positive evaluations and thus you will receive for your effort and your work.

It is entirely up to you how you function in this forum. If the content of your posts is good and helpful to others, you can gain a good reputation and earn a lot of money, and vice versa.

It is totally depend on your hardworking  if tou has been  completely  your 100 post after writing  it  you can write 20 post or comments  on daily base  after next week  your payments have been  started you can  draw it in your currency 

Dear colleague, this depends on the publications among themselves, they are useful that will pay more and if they do not contribute anything they will not pay you therefore advice to obtain information from the most veteran of this great community since this way we will all benefit

Good luck and a big greeting to the whole community

Gold is such that those who receive the money have learned that they will receive it the next week, and they receive it after 15 days, but they do not follow through. And if we keep working, we can eventually stop working and leave.

This question is for new users in the forum and I think it's dependent on the work that anyone can have on the forum but in general we can't get a lot of money 8n the beginning only what we can have from reaction and posts .

I think it depends on you that if you work hard, you will get paid more.  It is when we complete our 100 posts and start our daily work of creating 20 posts.  If it is our business, the responses and comments on the topics are of more useful quality than there should be a good income that we can earn.

Dear friend after making account you complete their work your work seven days 20 post regularly evervday.

on the forum we can easily be completed 100 post and created a yubit account and pay out of earning will start.

• +1 1

You should know something, Your first 100 posts are free and you will not get paid for them.

After your first 100 posts you will receive the payment, but your posts should counted as useful and have a good reputation, and the payment will be after 7 days after you shared the post.

Good luck with all my honor.