How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

Welcome my friend recently all that we have to do hard work and continuous search
No matter what the physical responses do not despair and do not give up be patient and work hard and get important information and do not think of theers first every success for you and for all here

• +1 1

Well, in a day we get about two and a half dollars, or 2.1 dollars, depending on the bitcoin price, I think it's relatively good wind since we don't put in much effort.

Dear Friend. What I know is that the forum will grant 200 Satoshi for each comment after the first hundred comments. As for the publications, it gives 1000 Satoshi for every comment that the number does not exceed 20. Of course you can post more than that, but you are only rewarded for 20 per day.I wish you all the best and focus more on the topic of benefiting from the information and ideas contained in this wonderful forum.

Don't feel panic about your first payment in the forum because you have to improve the quality of your post which will enable you to earn much so I will advice you to keep on working hard.

Hello my friend, do not worry, this is a simple matter. You have to make sure that you work hard and be patient and you will achieve success here in the coding talk for sure. You have to make sure that some of your posts have not been deleted or that they may not be rated by reputation points, as they are necessary now in order to earn profits. The profits you earn after the end of your first week after completing one hundred posts are 200 satoshi per comment, meaning for every day you finish 20 posts 4000 satoshi in addition to the talc currency that will pay you even if your post is not rated by reputation points, I wish you good luck.

• +4 1

There is not exact amount of money that is gotten from this site. Because it depends on number of your posts, the reputation on your posts, and the price of the Bitcoin. Payment in BTC needs reputations on your post and for all these, the payment would be 2 to 3 dollars in a day.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Very important question.. Thank you.. As far as I know.. You must when registering on the site as a new user .. Write 100 free comments and then start working.. It is that you write 20 comments a day... Provided that these comments are a resident ..

There is no need to be disappointed, my friend, after you finish the 100 comments, then you move to twenty comments a day and make your posts useful, and I hope that all members of the forum support each other and so everyone benefits and increases their financial balance.

Dear colleague, this is dependent on the publications among themselves; if they are useful, they will pay more; if they are not useful, they will not pay you; therefore, I recommend that you receive knowledge from the most experienced members of this great group, as this will help us all. 
Best wishes and a warm welcome to all in the neighborhood.

Reading all the comments, it always boils down on how much effort you make on your quality posts. The more quality posts you make the more you are being paid.

You will receive ten talk tokens for one useful message. You will receive 1400 tokens in 7 days if you build 20 useful articles. The value of the tokens varies on a regular basis. When the price of these posts is high, you can sell them.

Dear friend, the amount of money that you will get depends on the amount of posts that you achieve which are useful or you have received an evaluation where you will get every useful post and I got a rating of about two hundred satoshi. Thank you.

I first made 100 comments on this platform for which I was not paid. But for the next seven days I made 20 comments every day and of course by commenting I did according to the rules and for that I was given an handsome amount and I am very happy about that and I would request everyone to follow the rules and work well.

My friend, this depends on the quality of the posts. You have to publish useful information to receive good reactions. To earn money, you have to create 20 posts per day with good information.

• +4 1

After completing the first 100 post and then you will have to put 20 poss as daily routine . the forum will pay you 10 talktokens per 1 post Andthe rate of the talktoken is very low nowadays .

After 7 days, you can receive funds into your account every day and you can convert them into existing Bitcoins.

This means you will get 20 posts to respond if you do,

You will get paid for as much as you work. You will get all your money back, otherwise you won't

I really don’t know which money I will get . But I am a very optimistic person . I expect to get a very good profit . But how much I really don’t know because I’m still new to this business

It is entirely dependent on your efforts and hard work. When we have completed our 100 posts, we will begin our daily task of creating 20 posts. If our work, responses, and comments on topics are of good quality, we should be able to earn a good living.

Your earnings completely depend on your work because if your post is important and very good, you will gain a lot, but if your posts are useless, you will get a little, so it depends on knowledge and experience on your own, for example after you finish the first 100 posts. After seven days, you will need a wage. This week with the number of valuable posts, it all depends on your hard work and effort.

• +4 1

8 hours ago, Bret Jones said:

I am still a newbie and trying to complete my first 100 posts yet that means, my earning has not started yet but I am gradually moving forward to reach my first target. I am also excited about my first earning as well. So, it would be wonderful feeling to receive my first income.

Also friend, I am a novice, and I am excited about the idea of participating in this forum in order to learn every day about Cryptotalk and of course all this effort put into a week, reading and publishing, I want to see it rewarded every week. I am in that process. Success to you too.

You don't make money on the number of days you've joined, you make money on your work. it could be three days since you're on the podium, but you might earn because you're starting to work hard.

As for my personal experience, I didn't earn anything because I was too busy working on the podium in my college classes.

Well, in fact, my friend, this depends on the quality of the post or comment you write .. It must have fulfilled the conditions and rules of the forum .. You get every day for the full 20 comments they earn a good reputation 200 for one post .. You must be patient and hard work to gain knowledge and material gain I wish you and everyone success

It depends on the number of posts that get a positive reputation, you will get 200 satoshi and 10 talk token for every post that received a positive review, so try to create useful and high-quality posts.

• +3 1

My dear friend, this depends on you and your work and your diligence. It never depends on the program. You have to finish 20 posts per day and they must be useful in order to get a good reputation in order to get a fee for them. I wish you and everyone good.

It depends on continuing to publish useful topics and commenting on the topics that you like. I advise you to buy currencies and sell them according to their price, and so the profit is greater.