How much money you get after first seven days? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

How much money you get after first seven days?

Welcome my friend.. don't be sad. You are still at the beginning of your work. You have to be steadfast. It's not about the quality of your posts, it's not about your feedback, and it's not about the quality of your posts and the useful information. As you leave more reviews, you will receive a variety of rewards. And you must abide by the rules governing this publication and the manner in which you publish it. good luck

Dear friend after making account you complete their work your work seven days 20 post regularly evervday

on the forum we can easily be completed 100 post and created a eubit account and pay out of earning will start

I think you can make money from it in a way that depends entirely on your own hard work. Feeling that you can make money through ratings from this forum, you need to complete 100 posts first. We must make useful comments to get ratings. I hope to be able to get a good rating and pay

Hi friend ok i have just finished more than 100 posts and i'm trying right now i don't know how much care i have that when my account will be proof i will definitely give you I mean, how much work I've done in a week, thank you...

hello to all my dear friends yes it's a nice question to talk about how much money you will get after 7-days my dear friend actually depend upon your report how was your fault how much you will get for the reaction in that way you will get money if you want but I want of money you have to make your post with  high-level and creative content... and in my point of view I think that if you are having free minded time then only you have to create post at that time you can able to explore your creativity..

After completing the 100 free posts, you can get good financial gains by writing useful posts where you get 1000 satoshi from every useful post within the Cryptotalk campaign.

You also get 10 TALK tokens from every useful post within CryptoTalk New

13 hours ago, Rai1153 said:

I have not yet received any payment from this forum.  I have completed my 100 posts well.  For the next seven days I have to make 20 good posts.  For which I will be paid after seven days, the posts must be of quality.

As a beginner, i motivated to see your post. I can't complete my first hundreds post. When i complete it. my earning post will be start. I also know, cryptotalk gives us payment for useful post with positive reputation. Thank you very much for your post.

You will get money as much as you work hard here if you did. 20 comments on each and every day after completion of 100 comments you will get talk tokens and bit coins of each useful post on each and every day of week max limit of useful post is 20

Allah's plans are better than us !

Salute to all my dear friends And hope you are all well.

Dear friends please guide me today my seven day  will be complete.

Gays please guide me how I can get my running more and more.

And guide me in more ways that how I have to reply to any post and how to make a like  and comment and like a man. 

Dear friend, after I post my 100 full posts, I first get 2000 shotosi bitcoins and then I get 160 talk Token In other words, I had only one dollar income on the first day, but you will not be disappointed. If you continue to post the full 20, then I hope you can earn good money from here.

It all depends on the nature of your post. It needs to be fixed for better delivery. In this case, when your post is appreciated and responses are received, you should be better charged. Although comments on our work, responses and topics are of good quality, we must receive an acceptable salary. If you post useless, your quota will be lower.

Hi.

Consider also that the bitcoin rate is good now, and in March people were working almost on pure enthusiasm from this point of view. It's good that there is payment at all :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

I haven't received any money because i started only this week. So I haven't completed my seven days. The payment is based on the worth of the comments we create. So make relevant and valid comments for good income.

Mate, it's my first day on this amazing site so i don't really know about the payment methods or the amounts but i suppose that the seniors could help is in this problem. It would be great to here from them.

The matter is related to the extent of your commitment to the rules and conditions of the forum, and if your post is useful, you will get a fee from the site, and also when your posts get like, you get in exchange for that Satoshi allowed for you is only 20 comments.

Hello friend, you should finish the first 100 posts, then start publishing 20 posts per day of value and useful information to get positive feedback, the more valuable your posts, the more payments you get. Good luck

usually  when you talk about the income it is totally depended on your efforts and how much time you spend here, But after the seven days you will get a satisfying payment

• +5 1

It is absolutely up to your diligent effort and effort.when we complete our 100 posts and start our work of consistent schedule of making 20 posts.if our work,replies and remarks to points is of valuable quality than there ought to be acceptable pay we can procure.

• +4 1

Dear mate, this is not fixed and you know it very well.

It totally depends on our daily bases progress.

If we succeed in 20 useful at the end of the weekend, then we will get paid a handsome amount of money.

So we should work hard so we can earn handsomely.

• Useful or interesting 1

Everyone earns differently from the forum. Earning are typically based on the ratings an individual received on the posts he made. So if the each post are rated, the he get paid for each and if not, it is paid accordingly.  So different individuals post different number of posts, some memebers' post are deleted and others aren't. On the average, going by the recent drop in number of ratings, earnings should be around 8 thousand satoshi per day. This is about $2 but it can change depending on the price of btc. @Usman12 @Memmona

Edited by Toyoye

You will get a payment  seven days after you have completed your 100 posts . After that you will reach a thousand satoshis for each useful post and you can get a maximum of 20 k satoshis a day. Multiplying it with 7 we can get a maximum of 140k satoshis a week. Along with it we will also review talk tokens for our post and reactions. Best of luck 

It depends on you my friend, after seven days, you will get 1000 satoshi and 10 talk  per post, and they all depends on your posts. 

The amount of money you will earn depends upon your post how much usefull your post is. If your post is beneficial for others you will get reputation and it will increase you earning after 7 days and after completing your 100 hundered posts you will receive your earnings that is 20 talks per post and 1 talk for giving reputation to others.

It's totally depends on your work that  how much post do you make if you make twenty Post par day and all are useful then you should receive 20000 stoshi offer day and I also receive the same amount and I think this is a good income of your work and this forum  gives us a lot of knowledge.