Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

You are right many people feel jealous but i think it is not good act if seniors have great reputation great rank this is because of their hard work. They gain these all things to spend there time at this forum. To create good post and have great level. So respect their and don't be jealous.

Jealousy general concept is something negative, but there are some people take the jealousy incentive to succeed but if the jealousy will lead to failure and they absolutely must be overcome through careful and serious consideration.

Dear Friend. In order to have accounts similar to these accounts that you are talking about is knowledge, reading and obtaining experience. In addition to spending time on the site. Thank you

Hello friends your post is very important and helpful not be jealous anyone when you see a good post that is helpful for you you get positive reputation not be jealous and you work hard we make try our best in this platform it is not any benefit to get jealous with eachother keep hardworking make useful post and get success thank you

My generous brother. Thank you for this interesting information, knowledge is the basis of success so we must move away from jealousy of successful members, we must do more and work harder, learn from the experiences of older people and gain knowledge from them and make jealousy a motivation for us to compete with them in the future and achieve our goals.

I think that following the forum rules is very important. Thank you, my dear friend, and welcome to you
I think that comparison is the beginning of decadence
The great post and important discussion of what we should follow in the forum which is studying what we post
Good luck to you

Quite the opposite, my friend, I think that jealousy is a main catalyst for the better, but we have to direct our jealousy towards the will in order to become like them. You have to know that jealousy does not harm, but envy is the bad thing. We have to look at everyone better than us  Here is a motivation for us to become like him ... I wish success and success to everyone in the forum  

Yes, this is true here. Members have different experience, and we must learn and patience to reach the experience of those who are older than us in the forum
Knowledge does not come quickly, requiring time, fatigue and diligence
Here, the members support each other and should not be jealous or lazy compared to the experience of the members

My friend, everyone must believe in his abilities in order to reach his ambition. You do not have to be jealous of someone better than you, but you must work hard to become like him or better than him

Don't be jealous. It is just a waste of time. Everyone can do their work better than others. Don't compare yourself with others. You should just believe on your skills and ability. Focus on your target and achieve it.

@Golem king Well mate we all crave for good community reputation but we should also think about the efforts of those members behind their successful profile on crypto.We should also analyze if we put that much efforts and time to get all those rewards.We should keep on work hard with patience and we will also reach that point one day.good luck!!

Everyone should never be jealous, but we must compete in order to reach success and work hard and not work to provide unhelpful information because it does not work to reach success only you must collect the information

My dear it is just a waste of time. Everyone can do their work better than others. Don't compare yourself with others. You should just believe on your skills and ability. Focus on your target and achieve it.

You are right.i strongly agree with you.most of members become jealous instead of work hard.we should work hard and get knowledge from senior members to become successful like those.

Yes, my friend, there are a lot of people who see posts and accounts of senior members and are jealous. But we have to put them in mind and work in order to get to what they have reached. Nothing comes without a job

Yes, you are very right. Each person works and strives individually, and in success and persistence, a person may rise to the highest levels of knowledge and diligence. It is not good to look at others from the perspective of jealousy or negative feelings. Every person here works and perseveres from his fatigue and effort, and this makes us be like Senior members, we must work to develop ourselves and encourage together so that we become more developed and we must have full confidence in ourselves in order to strive and work to raise ourselves to the top.

Yes, my buddies, do no longer go away this exquisite forum before accomplishing your aim, due to the fact the intention is the main issue in this existence and the intention makes you take away surrender because the purpose is what's preferred

good topic 

yes you are totally right,we should not envy anyone 's success. that we should congratulate him on his success and appreciate his handwork. we must focus on our work and work hard to compete with successful man . we compete with hard work, but not with jealously at all.

• +5 1

I am totally agree with you there are lots of members who criticize everything everywhere they disagree with everyone and spread the negativity but that's not a good thing if you do wrong with someone than don't forgot you will also face difficulties in this forum i think we should concern with our own work and also we should give positive reputation or response if someone do good work

Absolutely right in my dictionary jelousy is very harmful as a human being because it will make a man very dangerous and they will do whatever is good for only thier self but in the end they will never get any single penny in this forum the situation was probably same many junior or senior member will hate each other for thier achievement and give negative reputation without any reason .

But this was a very useless thing they both don't get anything so please avoid this jelousy and concern with your own work.

If you find yourself feeling envious of others, try to refocus your attention on your own goals and purpose. Instead of fixating on what others have that you want, redirect that energy into working towards your own objectives. Channeling your thoughts and emotions in this way can help you stay motivated and focused on what's important to you.