Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

This is totally true when we want to achieve the things we want, jealousy does not lead to anything because the things we want we must do them from the harmony, if we act with jealousy we are referring to that we do not want to achieve anything unconsciously, but it is necessary to have things clear and first become familiar with the forum to get where we want.

• +4 1

That is good point don't be jealous fooucs on your goal . I our  community  so many  successful people live their hard work and become successful man it's doesn't mean that we become jealous  we should focus on our goals .This is the quality of good person.

• +3 1

Yes you are right we should not get jealous of senior members accounts because they have done a great hard work to achieve thia.  So we should focus on our accounts and posts and make our accounts more valuable. 

It's a good point to be raised as Rather than being jealous of others we should try to improve ourselves try to get more knowledge and information so that We can be able to create the quality posts of that standard. We should be focused to our aim and should give our 100% as it is only way to get succeed.

Welcome dear this platform.  Don't be jealous don't be greedy eith others people work. You just focus on your work if you work then you definitely reach success.  Good luck everyone. 

No need to be jealous, the successful members were not successful, they were beginners like us and then became successful thanks to the effort they put in.  Spend more effort and be patient, find good knowledge and share your unique topics, and you will become a successful member. Success does not come from jealousy.

If we jealous with other person. Rather our encourage decreases in this way. If we are happy when we see seniors knowledge and useful posts then our encourage will increase.Jealously is a disease and I believe no one should be jealous of old members, instead you should be motivated and inspired by their posts and achievement. Let's all try as much as possible to improve ourselves.

• +1 1

In my opening most members gets jealous  well not jealous but rather gets discouraged because they dont get enough reputations . So once in a while members like us also have to appreciate the work our seniors do but also the new members as well by giving them positive points and reputations. 

Dear mate I tottly agree with your post. As new comers want to success as soon as possible and when they see successful member this heart their feelings. I want to say them if you want to success just like them then you should work hard regularly and pay more heed to your work. 

Being jealous is not a good thing.It never helps us but it do harm to us.If we support others they will support us back.Without anyones support we can't be successful in any platform.But jealousy make us away from the people who can help us in future.To be successful in life we shouldn’t be jealous.

Yes dear you are right. We should not jealour from any other person reputation. If i want then i could be reach to any where. We can find any thing from any where. We can take reputation by creating a good and useful posts.

Right you are. We should focus on our work. We should continue reading and researching about crypto-currencies. Then, our post will be more better and we will also get more reputations than before and for this we will get more useful posts and will earn much more than before. So, we should focus on our work, then we will be a successful crypto-talker soon. Thanks for the post mate.

Thanks for the advice mate. Its always good to be yourself and focus to grow your own self. Create goals and objectives and strive to achieve them. Don't compare yourself with anyone. 

Yes, it is better for each person to focus on his goal so that he can reach it. It is good to put this idea in the brain of every person trying to imitate someone just because he is successful. Things do not go like this 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. But a person naturally feels jealous when he finds another person who has advanced on him at some level, so it is necessary to train himself to show sportsmanship ... and learn from other people's experiences and optimism to reach the highest levels through work and diligence to achieve our goal

Very correct words
Personally, I have been comparing myself to successful people regardless of this topic, which is Bitcoin
But we must not compare ourselves to others. We must work and strive only, and all the rest is up to God.

Yes you are right, we should not jealous to seeing others well positions.we should tri to focus our own works so that we can achieve our main goal and become  Successful in life. You have to remember that all crypto members are very patientfull and we should follow others not be jealous. 

Ofcourse dear, You are right, but in my opinion, sometimes jealousy is useful. It reflects on the person the motive of progress and success. Often times, excellence is caused by jealousy. Therefore, in my opinion, the elderly in the forum are a role model for us, and our only goal here is to become.

I have seen many other people or members that are totally obsessed with others .Most of the members felt jealous when one of them started composing good contents and also if his followers are increasing continuously I will advise to those people to just remain concern with their own one instead of running campaign of negative reputation.

I think nobody should be jealous of anyone in this forum. On the contrary, we should get enthusiastic when we see each other's topics. We have to give that topically good reputation and comment. This way the forum gets better. Imagine two footballers getting into the jersey fight. The two strikers go into a shirt battle with each other, and they both score goals in every game they play. In this way, the team wins. So that's the purpose of this analogy. We should also try to write good topics so that we can benefit from the forum.

You are right . We should not get jealous from other people . They do their work very hard and we had to appreciate them and motivate from them .

Hello my friend, I think that jealousy has concepts. If you see a successful person you get jealous and try to become like him successful and start with effort, learning and gaining experiences to become a successful person like him, then this is great.  As for the jealousy of a person because he is successful and you are trying to imitate him and take his trouble, this is bad for you and for the other person, you are offending yourself because you are trying to reach without getting tired so you will not succeed .. Thank you

Yes my friend you are right. We are human being, we should not  compare ourself with others. Specially with those who are senior on this forum. Everyone who is senior on this forum, he has more experience and knowledge than us. So we must try to have knowledge just like them and don't be jealous.

Of course, my friend, what Sajj says, we should not be jealous of anyone because they are old here, and we cannot compare ourselves to them, each of us has its time and one day we will be old as well.