Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Don't be jealous just focus on your purpose.

Friend,  you are right. We should not jealous if a person is nore develping than us. I think we get nothing if we jealous with other person. Rather our encourage decreases in this way. If we are happy when we see seniors knowledge and useful posts then our encourage will increase. We will work hard to become like that person. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Golem king said:

I have seen a lot of members who see the posts and accounts of the senior members and they got jealous that they should also have that kind of accounts and they should own those posts that go to the hot topic.

I think that we should just try to focus on our goals and we should try to make ourselves more comfortable we should not try to compare ourselves with anyone it is possible that we are better than them in many ways.

So we should just focus on our work instead of comparing ourself with that people who are high than us.

Hey Golem king, your are absolutely right some people never bear for saw someone successful in life. I thought that we should to focus my own dreams nd life goals and make more comfortable my slef. I agree to this post 

• +1 2

Yes all the member must think that they have best quality and character therefore we must not be jealous of other we have to try our best and make more useful post for becoming senior and for gaining very good reputation .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Jealousy is never a good thing. It destroys because jealous people put unnecessary pressure on themselves to become great. Also they become too pompous and want to do everything on their own. We should always focus on our own path and work towards achieving our goals.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Don't be jealous is a amazing topic because today every third person feel jealous on other. I say just that if you feel jealousy from other. Can you getting anything from those except for burning your blood. And if you become like them famous geting hounr you would Also do work hard so that you get also those thing. I saw many people do not be felt jealous of other. You just waste your time doing such things. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

For me, I never began to be one of the one, but I need to become such experts and can create useful topics such as themselves and helping but not called algali, all members dream of to succeed in their work and beginners we dream and we turn into mind that we are developing ourselves and become experts in our work.

Yes really a good topic of today.i am also 💯% agree that don't be jelous to anyone just keep focus on your work and enjoy success in your life.judging anyone is really a wastage of time else expect nothing.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful and distinctive publication. Of course, we always have to pay attention to the topics that we offer in order to provide always useful ones for that. We can reach our dreams by achieving the goals we seek.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes friend you are right.  If you want to improve in any work, you have to proceed little by little.  Then we will be able to make big improvements from small things.  If we want to improve in any work, first of all we have to be patient.  Then we can take our life step by step towards the future.  Thank you for posting the advice.

• +3 1

Different peoples that are new in the forum  they jealous from the senior progress. So in my thinking you have to work hard you can also become the senior after some time.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

22 hours ago, Golem king said:

I have seen a lot of members who see the posts and accounts of the senior members and they got jealous that they should also have that kind of accounts and they should own those posts that go to the hot topic.

I think that we should just try to focus on our goals and we should try to make ourselves more comfortable we should not try to compare ourselves with anyone it is possible that we are better than them in many ways.

So we should just focus on our work instead of comparing ourself with that people who are high than us.

You have said many important things. There are many of us who are jealous of other people's accounts but it is not right for us to do it because if we do not focus on our work Then we will never have such an experienced and such a good account like them.So we may have to focus on our work, we may have a better account than them.

• +2 1

Yes i am totally agree that without getting jealous of others success you should try your own way toward success..When you get jealous of others then you will get nothing instead of burning your own blood.Work hard more than that person and achieve high rank instead of getting jealous.

• +3 1

You are right. If we continue to be jealous of others, we will not be able to do anything on our own. There are two things in the world. luck or work hard. Either you have to be very lucky or you have to work hard so that you can get everything that you envy when you see others.

• +4 2

You are right many people feel jealous but i think it is not good act if seniors have great reputation great rank this is because of their hard work. They gain these all things to spend there time at this forum. To create good post and have great level. So respect their and don't be jealous. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Absolutely right.If we get jealous from other's efforts and progress then we will lose our consentration from our goals and we surf all our struggles to lose them and will remain in harm.

• -2 1
  • +4 1

Hello dear friend, you are right people are jealous on the seniors reputation or post, so we should not do this thing. We should focus our own activities in this forum if we do hard work in this forum, one day we also get high reputation.

• +4 1

Yes bro i agree your conversation, I should also say the same, we should nit be a jealous by anyon's success, We should be happy on his success and kearn from him.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are absolutely right.  Jealousy can never bring us success. If we want to do better than others, we should not do jealousy. We should make us better by revealing who we are.  We can only succeed if we try to do it well.  It is not possible to get anything by being jealous.

Edited by Isika456
Isika456
  • +3 1

23 hours ago, Golem king said:

Yes dear @Golem king you are right. Human being always feel jealous from those persons who are better than him/her. I think it is very wrong. We must focus on ourself and make ourself better to achieve every goal. Try to feel that you are better than other people and you will be better than other people.

• +1 1

Yes u are right don,t be jalus of others people on his success because he doing hard working after that he got success so don't be jalus that people. U also do heard working one day u also got success 😊.

Of course we also should not be jealous  by any other member's post or work, but we should also work hard so that we too can succeed and we also make good posts like that. We should be happy with his work so that he does a good job and we too can succeed like him in achieving his purpose. .Let's get to learn something from her post, when is it a pleasure for us .

Right a jealous person harm itself by their jealousy and if we are jealous from our senior not only in this platform but in every field of life so how we can find success and how we become successful senior have experience they saw all the bad and good thing of life so they can guide us so well 

23 hours ago, Golem king said:

@Golem king The levels of the accounts are not given by the professionalism of each user, but by the work they do and the amount of publications and comments they make with their account, that is why they are decreasing and passing the level, no one is superior to another just because they have a Highest level in your account, if someone has a year in the forum they must have, of course, a higher level than another who has two months, but that is achieved if they did a constant work, if they did not do it then the one who takes two months could have a higher level if their work is higher, that is what the account levels refer to, there may be cryptocurrency expert users who are novices in the forum, and even if they appear as "beginners" it does not mean that they do not know anything, but that they are starting to write here, that's why only what we publish and comment on is what our level of knowledge says, not our account status.

Yeah my freind. Comparison is one of the basic thing that everyone should take care in their life, not only in this platform and in life to. This leads to jealousy , which is very harmful to everyone and causes problems. So be Selfconfident in life.