What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

Yes dear. I agree with you. 

There is no doubt knowledge is more important than education. If we study but we don't have knowledge then we cannot work in any field of life. In every field people don't see our degree rather they check that how much knowledge we have about that field. So if we are studing we should focus on getting the knowledge. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +5 1

knowledge is more important than education...

According to me knowledge is more important than anything because if you have knowledge you can do anything with yoir mind and Alberto einstein said 

Knowledge is more important than

• +1 1

@Hassan8686I don't see a difference between education and knowledge. They are practically the same. The only way you acquire knowledge is through education. This education may be formal or informal education. The only way to have knowledge is through learning is education. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

In my opinion knowledge and education both are important for success in life.but the most important thing in both of them the knowledge is the great power to cover the world.with huge knowledge you can do everything which you want.so try to acquire more and more knowledge of everything.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Good evening. I agree with you that knowledge is better than education. But both of them complement one another. Knowledge alone is not sufficient without education and vice versa. We must strive to obtain knowledge and apply it here in our work and at the same time learn from our mistakes in order to reach success.

• +1 1

I agree with Einstein's opinion,
Of course knowledge and experience are stronger than learning or certification,
Although learning and obtaining a certificate is considered important at the present time in order to obtain additional advantages in society and obtain an important job of good standing and salary,
Knowledge and experience come from practice and attention.
  Therefore, a person succeeds in the things he loves even though he did not study them, learn them, or take a certificate in them.

• +1 1

In this life learning is life,we have to learn for knwledge and for our future,becouse without knowledge I personally want be in this platform today in fact everyone of us here will not involve in this forum without knwledge,so learning is very importantbecouse knowledge is wisdom and wisdom is success

• +2 1

In my opinion knowledge has more efficacy because the education system is based on my oppression but if you have knowledge you can falsify every wrong opinion but with education you can only show your degree.

Knowledge and education gender each other in my house The most important thing is that if you have education, then you should not miss the song If you are educated then think about learning things, not my eyes If you read and write, you will still think about things and gain about new things. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes dear mate. Both education and knowledge works hand in hand. Knowledge is gained or derived from education. If you're not educated you will have no knowledge. If you want to increase your knowledge then proceed in your education. In this forum, knowledge and education help a lot.

You are right dear i am agree with you, as you can said knowledge is more important then education, there is no doubt about it. The man gain knowledge only by that they can acheive their happiness and dreams.it's my openion.

• +1 2

All are very important education can pave way but you also need knowledge to take you to places and the knowledge will keep you and take you to places.

Of course, dear knowledge is more important than education through knowledge. We learn many things and benefit from knowledge. It gives you important information in order to benefit and various experiences and makes you work hard and hard in order to reach your goals and achieve your dreams.

• +1 1

Education is the main point of knowledge. But i think some times you can also learn knowledge.There is many way in our life to own education but the best knowledge or education getting way is "Nature".

9 hours ago, Hassan8686 said:

My dear friends i want your all opinion on this question rether the education is important or knowledge

But according to me knowledge is more important than education because if you have knowledge u can conquer the whole world and the great mind of einstein said that knowledge is more important than education...

According to me knowledge is more important than anything because if you have knowledge you can do anything with yoir mind and Alberto einstein said 

Knowledge is more important than education.

Thats a very tricky question you asked us my friend. To me knowledge and education are practically same thing.If you are educated then you habe knowlage.We can call someome educated if he or she have proper knowlage obout a fild.

In today's era, it is very important to take education, if you go to any field, then it is necessary for you to have education and knowledge about it, if you do not have knowledge about that field then you are not successful in that field  So always keep it in your knowledge so that you do not face failure in any filed .

23 hours ago, Hassan8686 said:

My dear friends i want your all opinion on this question rether the education is important or knowledge

But according to me knowledge is more important than education because if you have knowledge u can conquer the whole world and the great mind of einstein said that knowledge is more important than education...

We acquire knowledge as a result of education so we need to acquire knowledge more. It is very important to acquire knowledge from educational because because of acquiring knowledge we can know about everything Which cannot be learned through education.

• +5 1

I agree with you.  Knowledge is most important to me too.  Knowledge seems more important to me than education because with that knowledge we can conquer the whole world.  If we have knowledge, we can do everything.  However, education is important.  If we do not learn how to acquire knowledge.

I want to say something about your question your question is very amazing both are important for us for our life and living or success but that knowledge is the great powerf knowledgeable person always be confident and state forward knowledge is the best way for success

• +4 1

That's good point dear i am totally agree with your point. Knowledge is more important than education. Today our education institutions not giving us knowledge they just giving us ha degree( piece of paper). If our priority becomes Knowledge than we will concours all the world.

• +3 1

Yes friend you are right.  If we have knowledge, we can make money and earn.  Money is worth more than knowledge.  There is no comparison of knowledge.  With knowledge we can deal with any situation anywhere.  So the value of knowledge in our life is immense.  Thank you for posting the advice.

I think that education and knowledge are two different.

Education is a single which is a given to the people to get knowledge about different things. 

It is a not necessary that we get knowledge only from education we can also get knowledge by our experiences.

My dear the two is necessary but knowledge  is more important that education there are alots of educated people which does not have knowledge so put more passion on gaining knowledge than education only knowledgeable person can work in any field 

23 hours ago, Hassan8686 said:

Dear friend both are necessary for us.  But according to my opinion knowledge is more important than education. If we read and learn than this is our education but if we have knowledge than we achieve every goal which are important for us.  It is a true saying 

" knowledge is a key towards success".