What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge??? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hassan8686

What so you think about this, education is important or knowledge???

So it is very important I think but I say you no doubt knowledge is more important because knowledge is everything. Because with education we don't have  knowledge and knowledge make us useful.

• +1 1

Education and knowledge are important.One without the other is incongruous.Man is educated by the stream of knowledge. Man is made possible by the stream of knowledge.And people survive today through education. But knowledge  contribution is more behind this education.

Yes , There is no doubt knowledge is more important then education.

Knowledge is a power . with out knowledge we can not do any work . in every countery people do not see degree but they see a knowledge about our field . knowledge is experience and very unique information . 

We are stydying to focus on the knowledge.My openinon try to more and more knowledge of everything . i shortly say knowledge is a wisdom and wisdom is a success.

Good luck...!  

Both are useful for us information is first base then you earn good knowledge and with the base of education your focus on your education then you will become successful. 

As numerous partners react to this distribution, I likewise don't see a distinction among instruction and information since the two attempt to acquire shrewdness about this universe of digital forms of money 

Best of luck and a major welcome to the entire local area.

What is this question,with education you also receive knowledge, if you just go into the game without education you will eat dirt. You should be educated enough and have obtained skills already. The knowledge you receive from experience is also important but you will need to have a background. 

For example, can you become easier a blockchain developer if you have a background and education in programming, or if you have just little knowledge.

My friend knowledge and education are both better but I think knowledge is better. If we have slap knowledge to do any work, then we do that work. But if we do some work, then we do not have knowledge, then in this way we are not able to do that work. That's why I think knowledge is better than education.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/28/2020 at 12:18 PM, Hassan8686 said:

My dear friends i want your all opinion on this question rether the education is important or knowledge

But according to me knowledge is more important than education because if you have knowledge u can conquer the whole world and the great mind of einstein said that knowledge is more important than education...

According to me knowledge is more important than anything because if you have knowledge you can do anything with yoir mind and Alberto einstein said 

Knowledge is more important than education.

Knowledge is like glue that sticks information as well as learning together. When we have prior knowledge about topic we understand it better. Our Prophet Muhammad PBUH said: "Seek knowledge from the Cradle to grave" So gain knowledge from this forum and educate youself.

Good education gives good knowledge. The real deal is gaining knowledge, the whole purpose of the education is this in my opinion. So knowledge is of course more important than education. 

Maybe knowledge is more important to education but there is a difference between good knowledge and knowledge based on lie or fake information. Therefore education lead to knowledge. If your knowledge is helping to others to get thier aims then you say that knowledge is more powerful than education. 

The first thing strikes me about education is knowledge gain . Education give us knowledge of the helps around us and change it into something better. It develop in us a perspective of looking at life. its whether education is the only things that gives knowledge. some says education is the process of gaining information about the surrounding world while the knowledge is sometimes very different.

From education we gain knowledge because that is a place or point where we are opportune to meet people that are well trained over a particular thing sharing ideas with us in fact some of them are employed to put us through some things in life so education can not be pick over knowledge because education is a medium of learning. 

Según yo uno va de la mano con el otro, el conocimiento es importante es verdad, pero ¿y la educación? Para explicar esto citaré el concepto textual de educación y conocimiento, Educación "Formación orientada a desarrollar la capacidad intelectual, moral y emocional de las personas de acuerdo con la cultura y las normas de convivencia de la sociedad a la que pertenecen", conocimiento "Facultad del ser humano para comprender a través de la razón la naturaleza, cualidades y relaciones de las cosas ”. Como ves, ambos forman parte del mismo mecanismo de aprendizaje, teniendo en cuenta el mismo propósito, ayudándonos a lograr nuestros objetivos al combinar ambos.Considero que una persona con mucha educación no es nada sin conocimiento, y alguien con conocimiento no es nada sin educación, ambos son igualmente importantes, 

Edited by Erilyn
fix a spelling mistake

My dear friend, yes, you are right. Knowledge is learning and experience at the same time. Therefore, those who possess knowledge always reach success more quickly than those who seek to learn only.

Education is important for everyone.  Real education means one's own knowledge.  And it is possible to achieve it successfully.  Education never means knowledge of books.  It is possible to speed up the work with all the education

Friends, philosophers and educators have defined education in different ways.  Described for educational purposes.  The ancient philosophers Aristotle, Socrates and Plato described the significance of education.  Since then, thinkers of all ages have spoken of education.  We have tried to give an identity and definition of education. Now we will try to know what education is.  What is the definition of education?  What is the significance?  And what does reading actually mean?  First I want to explain a few words.  Analysis of the words used to explain education will be helpful in understanding the meaning of education. To understand such a subject, it is very important to analyze its components.

Hello .. I believe that education and knowledge are two topics that are related to each other and complement each other. And we need education to complement our existing knowledge

We ought to had the chance to take care when putting resources into digital forms of money since it's extremely unsafe. hazard is essential for our lives. Furthermore, every venture should have hazards. yet, it is exceptionally difficult to figure out how to control that chances as an amateur.

Ofcourse knowledge is important than education and according to the world of crypto..If you have knowledge so you can do any work easily so then there will be no need of education..So thats why knowledge is more important than education..If you just got knowledge or experience you can achieve your goal just by little bit hardwork and you will achieve such a great income in that time in which you complete education.

We cannot gain knowledge without learning it, and this forum has provided us with an opportunity to teach a lot, whether about the world of cryptocurrencies or learning the English language and its various terminology, and even improving our ability to exchange views and communicate with the rest of the members.

Dear good question. If u have knowledge then you can say that you have education. You get knowledge from education. it is very similar to education. You can also get knowledge some other ways.

Each individual has his objectives and endeavors to accomplish them, and we should consistently endeavor to accomplish information and experience through which we can accomplish our objectives and this gathering gives us a ton of important data that empowers us to do as such, we have just to submit to the principles and endeavor to create ourselves.

Dear,I think that both are very important.Because education and knowledge have no limitetion to gain.All should be remembered that.

They are important because you can gain your knowledge  by education yourself. This two are partner and you can't have one like in cryptoworld you can be a knowledgeable person if you don't educate yourself about cryptocurrency. Because in the process in education it will become knowledge serves as cause and effect.

My dear companions I need your all assessment on this inquiry rether the schooling is significant or information 

In any case, as per me information is a higher priority than schooling since, in such a case that you have information u can vanquish the entire world and the extraordinary psyche of einstein said that information is a higher priority than training... 

As per me information is a higher priority than anything since, supposing that you have information you can do anything with yoir brain and Alberto einstein said 

Information is a higher priority than schooling.