Senior members need your advices. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Levi123

Senior members need your advices.

Dear try to spend more time here to gain more knowledge. Follow the seniors by reading their post to get good experience. Improve your skills by making good ideas.

It's continuously vital to get it almost a cryptocurrency some time recently venture or any sorts of exchanging. Through this prepare one can be beyond any doubt approximately doing great and enlightening posts. You've got to be exact around a coin some time recently taking any choices. It isn't approximately senior individuals since it's about you. Fair attempt to procure the fundamental thought of learning and having confidence in a cash.

You should read the posts of your senior members in this platform in a good way and also understand them. And then you should listen to the cryptocurrency lectures on YouTube. And then you can get even more knowledge by reading the blogs of cryptocurrencies on Google. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In order to gain sufficient experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, you must devote a lot of your time to research and learn everything that is useful in the field of cryptography.  The road to success requires a lot of patience and perseverance.  The best thing to do is to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them.

Dear Mate, We have to spend more time at this forum to learn every single point. The Main point of trading is that buy coins at low rates and sell them at high rates. You can also go for investing in with their is no fear of lose and you can close you investment box whenever you want. Good Luck for every route of of your life stay blessed.

Hi Dodo first of all I am not a senior member. Anyway the senior members should give us advice. If you talk to me. Bother i don't have experience yet. Because I am new here. 

Being a beginner I will want you to guide me because you have spent so much time on this site and you have alot of experience

My advice to the members here in this forum is to work hard and not be bored, and you need patience and try to avoid mistakes that may lead to banning you from this forum, which should exceed 100 characters.

Welcome to this forum.

Be sure that experience will come from experience and adventure, and that you will learn from your successes and mistakes as well In all cases, persistence and patience are the two primary keys to success in any work you do.

• +2 1

Friend, the higher ranking members within the forum can help you a lot to learn how you can get the most out of this forum but even if a member is new to cryptotalk they can have a lot of experience in cryptocurrencies, so we need the advice and help of everyone, that is a very special way to progress, we are all here to share our experiences in cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, my friend, in this forum. You have joined the right place through which you can learn very well about the reality of cryptocurrencies, methods of correct use, investment, trading and other matters related to the world of cryptocurrencies.

As a beginner, you have chosen the right place to start your journey in the world of crypto, this forum is a comprehensive encyclopedia of all the secrets of this technology, where you will be able to learn cryptocurrencies and their fields from A to Z, through the various sections it contains.

Yes senior members we need your advice, without you nothing to move good to us, so please your advice is needed, with many things in this forum,I perfectly no with your support I will get many things here,where are you.

Getting enough information takes a very long time and many years, but this forum contains everything you want to understand or learn within the field of coding where you will be able to find everything you need within the forum sections and I want to say that the field of coding is very wide and it cannot end or be He has limits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am also a beginner here, but I can tell you that the best way to increase your knowledge and not to be scammed is to spend more time in the forum and benefit from the senior members as they have experience by virtue of the long time they spent here.

if you want to learn about something just like a professional so it is not the ideal place to do that if you want to do that you should go and take a proper course

Well, I will give you this advice to be a steel-minded one because this field is a double-edged sword so you must always be patient. You must devote a lot of your time and expand more in the forum and benefit from the experience of old members and spread valuable information that helps you understand. So if you can gain experience from seniors.  And in light of this experience you can work here and make more money.

Hello my friend, I thank you for this important participation. We are here to learn a lot and continue to work seriously. We also have to support each other because this field is very wide and needs work and commitment.

• +3 1

Dear you can learn about Crypto currencies time to time . Even we spend many years for getting knowledge about trading and investment. If you have Interst and if you will spend most time on this forum. Then you will increase your knowledge about Crypto currencies and you will get more earning with knowledge and experience .

If you are looking for more information about cryptocurruncy then you are in a right place. Dear friend just visit this forum regularly and read all the replays and topics. This will let you achieve more information then regular. I hope you'd like my reply. 

Edited by AMAN KHAN

Congrates dear for achieving many things. So do not worry about any thing. Our most repected and experienced seniors are present on this forum. They give you a very good and useful information about trading and investing.

• +2 1

Welcome to the forum. It is not possible to gain experience with this ease. You have to be patient in order to obtain the information completely. You can also seek the help of the elderly and follow up on everything that is published by them and focus on it

• +2 1

Dear friend as a new member first of all you understand the rules and regulation of the forum and the other important thing is that you should improve your English and focus on your post and always make informative content so that the other people likes you and your reputation is improve.

We all need to learn from our old members and I hope to benefit from all of the topics here
You learn and love what you learn if you are alive
Thank you all my friends

• +5 1