Cancel payment by giving reputation points - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AlexRSN

Cancel payment by giving reputation points

They stopped payment or talk token for users for giving rating to other and in my opinion this is the best option because now only deserving posts will get preparation.

I also heard this type of role from last some days. It's not good because it will affect our income. I hope our adminstrator are look after this role and this problem will be solved nearly.

You're right if you want to vaillant get reputation and probation instead of completing reputation 50 task in order to get payment making 20-years please in the thank for this

Dear friend , the payments didn't stopped or cancelled it's just new payment system ,. That requires reputation on the post to became paid post that's all , think of it as like verification  for the post , because when the post given a positive reputation that's means the post is good .

Yes, my friend, your payment may stop if you get a negative reputation, but the payment will be stopped on the post that has negative reputation and not on your entire post, but be careful

You are absolutely right my dear friend, this platform have cancel the payment for giving reputation to the members of this platform, and as result of the cancel payment for giving reputation members of this platform are not more rating the post of other members.

Yes you are right....I dont have much understanding about this, but, I think that is just a fake news or maybe a rumor, because many people are working there they cant do that uselessly......

@AlexRSN I haven't seen anything like this on forum . We will be paid talk tokens for giving reputation to other members maximum of fifty per day. And it is I think best feature of this forum. Your payment will not be cancelled for giving reputation.

Yes, now you are not charged for every post unless it has a positive reputation
And a way to bring positive reputations
First, you must abide by the rules of the forum and that your posts be useful to members, easy and uncomplicated.

Yess you are right dear .Cheat reputation is strictly prohibitite at this forum so do not try this other wise your account will be banned .So avoide from these type of activities.

Ya I too heard about this. There is no payment given for any reputation . Before for 50 reputation they give us coins but now there will be no payment at all.  Most of the members were giving reputation simply to earn more that's why this feature was stopped . In my opinion it's good so that only deserving members will get paid.

Yes, payments have been canceled for giving the reputation because some people used as cheating and started giving out the reputation randomly in order to earn money only, so it is a good step to keep the forum of high quality.
Now we can get Bitcoin by creating useful comments and topics so that thay get positive reputations as well.

New talk, I have not heard about this before, but it seems logical, I will research the topic and verify this talk, thank you for your post, I wish you a nice day

Yes dear now the payment system has been changed alot. Now we aren't given BTC on giving rating. Now we can earn BTC only by creating our posts and only those posts will be paid that were rated by other members. Moreover for rating we will be given only talk tokens.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think the reason this feature has been turned off is that members were just giving out reputation randomly in order to receive money for it.
Now, all members give positive evaluations and reputation only to those who deserve it, important and useful topics, and negative reputations for bad or repetitive topics.
You will be paid if your participation gets a good reputation, and do not worry about this aspect, as useful posts must get good reputations, so be sure to make your posts useful and important as possible.

• +3 1

Hi mate you are right you can give people reaction about this thing's and I think most of members can face this yes cancel payment by giving reputation but reputation is good or bad this is matter you know bad reputation is not only your payment cancel otherwise they so harmful your work keep work good and make good reputation.

I do not think this is true, all members withdraw from this site very easily, I do not think that there are problems with withdrawals at the moment, do not worry about your money, the forum is honest

See my friend if a good reputation is earned then a good reputation is earned. And you get good reputation based on your work because people respect you for the way you work or the way you behave and you have to earn that respect for you. Yes, it cannot be obtained with money as you have said. 

No I do not agree with this Because if we give reputation point to other members then their btc earn will be more and income will be more. If we give them a reputation point, they will also give us a reputation point for which we will also earn more. We can all succeed by working together.

Hello dear reputation is only to be able to receive payment corresponding to the comment or topic that was created provided that it is backed by a positive reputation and respect.  Lee, I think the reason for this is due to the huge increase in the bitcoin price. Thank you very much

This is true, the payments were conscious for us to give us the reputation of others and not like the present time where the payments became in exchange for receiving a positive reputation.
This change prompted members to create more good posts to gain a reputation.

It was a good move by officials to stop paying for feedback. 

Firstly to raise the value of the Talk Token and secondly to get rid of people who give 50 random reactions just to get the daily profits of the reactions .

Hello there, my mate. Because payment has ceased, I believe that no one is granting the publications their right, which is entirely unreasonable. We need to keep evaluating the subject with valuable content that has a good reputation.

Yes, my friend, payment through reputation points has stopped. There is no doubt that this matter will be reviewed by officials. This point will be taken into account.

No, my friend, I have not heard anything like this in this wonderful forum or this wonderful platform, or there are those who can help you, elderly people with high experience and knowledge.