Cancel payment by giving reputation points - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AlexRSN

Cancel payment by giving reputation points

This is very true friend that is why we must always make topics or publications that are good for so those people give us positive evaluations and so we do not lose profit or money that would harm us a lot that is why we must always strive to do the best and receive profit from it.

My dear, if I see a useful publication and value it in a good and positive way, then the owner of the post will get a good and positive reputation and take a wage through it, and so are the rules here I took a reputation I got a reward 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I have heard such news, but I am not sure of its authenticity and it has not been officially announced by the supervising members, so I do not think it is correct, but what is being done is to reduce the value of payment and cancel the payment of the reputation that we do as we were evaluating fifty reputation to gain fifty Talk This is what I realized through work I only knew this
Was my opinion correct or wrong

• +3 1

I have also not heard of such news.On your posts you get reputations then you get your money without it you can't get it its useless.But incase giving reputation to useless content it's wrong.Getting reputation on your unique content is good and then you earn money is profitable.

I haven't heard of this before
In any case, you can learn about the payments provided by the forum from the section about the forum
Payment is made on all 20 talk's content
And 10 Satoshi if supported that's what I know
This payment system is in effect until now

Yes you're right, members don't receive payment for giving reputations any more,but that shouldn't be a reason for us to stop rating other's work, because as members of this forum it's our duty to give reactions to people's post

In reality, my friend, I heard about this thing, but this does not mean that we retreat and withdraw, but rather we have to follow up and advance with what was wrong with him, and we must love work in the forum so that we can follow

• +2 1

Yes it has become a big issue as the forum stopped paying for rating the posts so now the members are not rating tge posts and it has become really hard to get the reputation and so the btc payments for it. We should rate the posts regardless of it that we'll earn anything for it or not.

Yes, dear previously, we used to and the members generally took 50 pieces of his modern work in exchange for the exemption they provide for the appropriate reactions to the people, which are 50 reactions they are entitled to on a daily basis and they get from in exchange mainly 50 pieces of his modern work, but soon the payment was canceled Through this matter because of reputational cheaters and those who fear reputations are abundant in this forum, thank you very much

• +1 1

Yes, indeed, the payment of the reputation was suspended for days, but the payment returned as it was, but it differed according to the price of Bitcoin, with a rise or a decrease, but the thing that changed is the number of paid posts per day, it became 20 posts.

• +3 1

The payment system now gives Bitcoin to the posts that have received a rating, so it is necessary to work carefully on the posts and make them useful in order for them to return a good reputation and get your payments.

My friend, you got it wrong. Payment has been canceled for people who give reputations, not for people who receive them, and the payment has been reduced from 1000 to 200 satoshi for every comment with a positive reputation.

• +2 1

No, my friend, I do not think that the payment through reputation points has been canceled because a positive reputation is important to the continuation of this forum.

In fact, I do not know much about this matter, but I can say that paying with a good reputation can be good sometimes and bad at other times .. Good reputation must come on a good topic or an appropriate comment that is beneficial to everyone .. that our work is here to win Knowledge is in the first place .. and then we get the money .. We must focus on our work and good reputation will come of course on good work and the money will come automatically .. You have to be patient, my friend, and you have to trust yourself .. I wish you success.

Yes, my friend, this is true, unfortunately ... but this does not mean that we stop giving reputation to topics with important content ... Now you don't have to give 50 credits a day, but you should give a positive reputation when you see a useful post.

I am newbie I didn't know more about this platform but I think so when we react or give reputation on the posts than we receive 1 talk for 1 post 

It is just a motion that the members rise and never the less soliciting for cancel the issue of reputation before payment some write up are rich but members are unable to rate on it and that is all no payment.

Reputational payment for others has been canceled. And the forum pays for members who have a good reputation. So we must take care of the content of the post and write new and useful information

Dear friend, I have never heard of this thing before, and I ask someone to correct what I said if I am wrong and explain it to me and I will be grateful to him.

My friend, I do not know if this is true or not, but in my personal opinion I think that we should give a positive reputation to publications with useful and good content in order to encourage members to increase their work in this forum

25 minutes ago, Ahmad12778 said:

The truth is, my friend, I had never heard that if they give you good reputations, eliminate your payments, if I know that the administrators are attentive to bad reputations, those if they are eliminated since they do not contribute anything useful and only confuse beginners and that is why they take them off so they can make things easier for them.

@Ahmad12778 He refers to the elimination of payment for giving reactions, in the previous months they paid you 1 talk token for each positive reaction that you gave to other users, there were 50 more daily talks that they paid you, that was eliminated, that is why he says that as Reactions will now gain, this is achieved with interaction between all, helping each other,
giving reactions to the publications and comments made by users to opt for payment.

I have never heard of this thing before that it has been canceled. As for me, I give a good reputation to every person. It is published well. I want to gain experience and knowledge before earning money, so I did not think about it much.

• +2 1

My friend, the laws are still the same, but unfortunately the amount that you take on your participation has decreased to 200, and although you are no longer paid in return for awarding the reputation points, but this thing reflects some positives from it, so the evaluations are given to each country with what it deserves, and reputation points are the way for members to thank some of them for the information. That they provide, as it gives us the initial evaluation of the topic or post before we read it, and the members give it some responsibility and move away from randomness in giving it .

• +3 1

The payment system has not been canceled until because it is just that you have a positive reputation that is calculated for you for each positive evaluation you are given 200 satoshi that it is still working in the payment system with a reputation

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

My dear friend, yes, you are right, but if the reputation is negative, the comment and the payment are not calculated because its content is not useful so that you can earn the encrypted currencies through the comments, each comment should obtain a positive reputation

• +3 1