Cancel payment by giving reputation points - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AlexRSN

Cancel payment by giving reputation points

Reputation is only to be able to receive payment for the comment or topic created, so payments for reactions 50 times are disabled and will not be paid, so if they will continue to run, it is the payment of the 20 daily publications that have positive evaluations in within 7 days.

No dear its wrong. I had never seen such a problem or thing. If it happened with you then you should contact with administration. Or if you read such thing at this forum, then its wrong and don't worry about it. Because positive reputation give us payment not cancelled our payment.

Yes what you read is true. Payment for giving reputation has been cancelled by the moderators. I think it's because many are giving reputation to posts that are not deserving and to non useful posts.

The issue of cancelling payment of daily 50 reacts is effected critically to all members earning. Nowadays earning daily 4 reputations is very harder. Because members are not feeling to give reputations for that they will not get any tokens for giving reacts. But we wish the forum owner will take a good step on it. And @Muniya I agree with you.

I do not assume with a purpose to be horrific to get paid on the premise of posts no longer on foundation of recognition. There are many participants whom do not get any recognition so its vain for them to make posts. But as discussion board is paying on foundation of day by day posts then its appropriate. It's going to encourage all contributors to paintings greater tougher to receives a commission.

Yes i heard this information approximately recognition .in case you giving a recognition to the beneficial publish .then how publish this could now no longer now no longer get get praise at this forum.beacuse the crypto speak extrade the coverage at this forum.so subsequent time we can't get earn through recognition.so  i suppose its now no longer good.we sell a tough work people who create a beneficial content .excellent of luck.

I have not experience this though I'm still new to the forum, i think i will be more observant whether i will notice such a thing. Thanks for sharing this with us.

I have not listened about this type of any matter. I think it will not create any type of problem if you give likes or reputation to the others . If you give reputation to anyone it will be better for you that in return you will get likes. And it will be good for your earning. So I think it is wrong to say this about reputation . 

Yes dear friends as we see all members confirm this now policy is change now when u post u can earn without reacting points the forum will not cancel ur payment for reacting how much u can so don't worry about that good luck

Welcome to this forum. I have never heard of this thing, and I do not think it is correct. We are paid for giving the members a good reputation and also they get paid for it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In fact, the payment for the positive reputation that we used to give to members during the day has been canceled, but the payment continues for the posts that you post during the day, provided that they are supported by a positive reputation, and for me I think that the reason for this is due to a large increase in the price of Bitcoin in relation to one dollar

Good morning every one  💚💚For my part, I have not heard about this topic if it was canceled or not. If there is an expert person in this forum, I hope that he will inform and pass on the correct information to us because everyone has my opinion different from the other because this topic is important to all of us...fun time in this holiday 🌺🌺😍

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

My friend, that's right. Payment for reputation points has been canceled in the forum. No more payment for 50 positive reputation. I think such an action has been taken to increase the value of talk here in the forum

• +1 2

they have not cancelled the payment system they will not simply pay you for the ratings you will give to any person all the rest of the system is just as same as it was

Yes my dear friend in the forum we need good reputation and best knowledge.  Without  proper knowledge we do notot make best think in online. So share and learn good think from online and earn best think.

• Useful or interesting 1

No dear this is totally wrong i didn't seen any topic or post like this. And it is not possible because if this happens then no one will be able to earn bitcoins. 

Yes, my friend, the forum has stopped paying for the reputation, but it still pays for the posts or comments that get the admiration of others and receive their attention, which is the first 20 posts per day. I wish you a happy day ☺️ 

No  dear friend this will never be happen you just think if their is any such  rule of the forum that no one give reputation to other and in this way the whole form is disturb because no one give reaction to other and no one  receive money  there is no any such rule we can give reaction  to others  and we never face any harm or never face any profit.

If you get negative reputation than you won't get btc payment or if you get positive reputation you will get a good earning on daily basis .

Because the payment of btc is dependent on getting positive reputation from our post.

• +2 1

If you get a negative evaluation, payment is stopped for the topic or post that you wrote, but in the event that there are positive evaluations, the comment or post is paid, so there are positive evaluations. Payment is made even if it received a negative evaluation.

• +2 1

I really dont know about this dear mate because how would be happend when you giving reaction and that would not be paid  . i think this is fake news.

No, my friend, the reputation points have not been canceled and are necessary to obtain the appropriate remuneration .. Because reputation comes only for good content, its words are simple and understandable, and thus the corresponding payment is made .. Work hard and persevere and strive to obtain additional money, more profit and knowledge

• +3 1

Dear in past our seniors got 50 talk token for giving reaction on 50 posts and now it have been closed this method. And now we get earning just our post and we get paid for those posts which have positive reaction. 

• +2 1

The payment is now on the comments that receive positive or heart ratings after the last change of the scale and will take 200 satoshi on each useful post that is counted in Yopet.

• +4 1