Cancel payment by giving reputation points - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AlexRSN

Cancel payment by giving reputation points

The issue of cancelling payment of daily 50 reacts is effected critically to all members earning. Nowadays earning daily 4 reputations is very harder. Because members are not feeling to give reputations for that they will not get any tokens for giving reacts. But we wish the forum owner will take a good step on it. And @Muniya I agree with you.

I do not assume with a purpose to be horrific to get paid on the premise of posts no longer on foundation of recognition. There are many participants whom do not get any recognition so its vain for them to make posts. But as discussion board is paying on foundation of day by day posts then its appropriate. It's going to encourage all contributors to paintings greater tougher to receives a commission.

Yes i heard this information approximately recognition .in case you giving a recognition to the beneficial publish .then how publish this could now no longer now no longer get get praise at this forum.beacuse the crypto speak extrade the coverage at this forum.so subsequent time we can't get earn through recognition.so  i suppose its now no longer good.we sell a tough work people who create a beneficial content .excellent of luck.

I have not listened about this type of any matter. I think it will not create any type of problem if you give likes or reputation to the others . If you give reputation to anyone it will be better for you that in return you will get likes. And it will be good for your earning. So I think it is wrong to say this about reputation . 

Yes dear friends as we see all members confirm this now policy is change now when u post u can earn without reacting points the forum will not cancel ur payment for reacting how much u can so don't worry about that good luck

In fact, the payment for the positive reputation that we used to give to members during the day has been canceled, but the payment continues for the posts that you post during the day, provided that they are supported by a positive reputation, and for me I think that the reason for this is due to a large increase in the price of Bitcoin in relation to one dollar

Good morning every one  💚💚For my part, I have not heard about this topic if it was canceled or not. If there is an expert person in this forum, I hope that he will inform and pass on the correct information to us because everyone has my opinion different from the other because this topic is important to all of us...fun time in this holiday 🌺🌺😍

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

No dear this is totally wrong i didn't seen any topic or post like this. And it is not possible because if this happens then no one will be able to earn bitcoins. 

No  dear friend this will never be happen you just think if their is any such  rule of the forum that no one give reputation to other and in this way the whole form is disturb because no one give reaction to other and no one  receive money  there is no any such rule we can give reaction  to others  and we never face any harm or never face any profit.

I really dont know about this dear mate because how would be happend when you giving reaction and that would not be paid  . i think this is fake news.

No, my friend, the reputation points have not been canceled and are necessary to obtain the appropriate remuneration .. Because reputation comes only for good content, its words are simple and understandable, and thus the corresponding payment is made .. Work hard and persevere and strive to obtain additional money, more profit and knowledge

It was a good move by officials to stop paying for feedback. 

Firstly to raise the value of the Talk Token and secondly to get rid of people who give 50 random reactions just to get the daily profits of the reactions .

• +3 1

The payment system for the posts backed by positive support became the payment system of 200 satoshi for each positive post. Therefore, we must provide our best resources to receive support from other members.

No, my friend, no such thing happened. Paying for reputation points has been canceled because this has caused more deception. Also, you will not take your profits from the posts if these posts do not take positive reviews. So you should write unique and distinctive content that attracts the reader.  You must work on improving it and formulating it in an interesting and expressive manner, so that no profit is lost from you.

On 12/26/2020 at 7:41 PM, AlexRSN said:

By reading some of the topics on the forum I read that the payment has been canceled by giving reputation points.  If this happens, how will Bitcoin be given to the members?  Because the subjects that took positive reputation points were given Bitcoin

Of course, my spouse and I have seen these specific reports with regards to standing. in case you supplying a new standing on the valuable article. and then tips on how to article this will certainly not have a compensate with this online community. for the reason that crypto chat alterations your insurance plan with this online community. consequently next occasion you can certainly not find received by simply standing. I still find it not good. many of us encourage hardcore to operate folks who develop valuable written content.

You don't get paid anymore for rating comments. The reason is because so many people were using this to spam the forum and do illegal activities. So it is better that it was stopped. What you get paid for now is your post and if it is not of good quality then you will be in trouble.

Yes reward for giving reputation or reaction has been cancelled but we should understand that we need to be giving reputation before we would be paid for the post we made in the platform so let's try to encourage our good work with giving reaction to posts that are useful and important 

The payment on satoshi is not yet done, only the TALK token payment by giving an reaction is removed by having a lot of members who are spamming their positive rates per day. You will get 200 satoshi on every positive rates that you will received to your post within a day, they're making 200 satoshi because of hiking the price of bitcoin.

Well my dear friend, I do not expect that this talk can happen and I have never heard of it. You may mean that payment is made in exchange for the publication obtaining a positive reputation only and does not get paid for the negative reputation, so our publications must be useful and important in order to obtain a good reputation and be paid to us

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum depends on the quality and level of performance of its members and their participation in it
Where he who publishes beautiful, useful and not repeated topics will earn a good reputation and thus the possibility of obtaining more money
However, duplicates and publishers of low-value content are at risk of being banned

• +1 1

I think you have a misconception, so let me correct it for you. Before some months, members were able to earn one talk token for each reaction they give to other members' posts, but this system is canceled by moderators. Thus, you can give reputation for others but you won't be paid for these reactions.

reaction payment has been cancelled because there are some members that are reacting on useless posts.  but anyway just keep working hard and be creating useful posts so that you can earn reputations from the members of the forum. 

I just joined this platform and I don't have much knowledge and information about this topic. Sorry from my side and I am still learning new things.I feel lucky to here in this platform.

You Have to create more important things to attract the users. When they will find your post useful then they will give you positive ratings. When your post will get positive rate in average then you Will be paid 200 satoshi for each post.