To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

I am new here but i also shar my experience. 

We should prefer experience. It is because with our experience we should rise our reputation by serving our experience to community. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +5 3

I don't think so. In my opinion rank and experience are same at this forum. As you become old here you gets next ranks. We can say that some members are doing well. They are spending time a gaining experience and knowledge from this forum. But there are also some others who are just completing posts numbers they don't try to learn or get anything new here. They are just for formalities here. I hope you are doing well and acquiring new information as well on daily basis. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Dear, in my opinion experience is more important than rank. Because if we don't have experience about any field we cannot get rank. Experience comes first in every field of life. We should not work here just for money. Rather we should get knowledge about cryptocurrency. Knowledge is important than money. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

bulk  of  people reason that rank or come across are identical machine but they are utterly not the same I give birth to seen a proportion of introduce somebody to an area that single track behind the rank and they don't fancy to get a hold experience.
They emphatically ride behind liability posts and earn cash from it.
Basically rank is the fad that you earn by delay burden posts and your rank goes on increasing. at the same time as suffer is the mania that you be trained from your analysis and you be able to harness it.
Rank is perception but experience is reality.
so we must judge to comprehend further go through and we don't hardship to focus on rank if we translate a marker it follows that we must make bursting experience about it and its expressions and rule  as well

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

39 minutes ago, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

@Golem king yeah my friend you are right here we got many people's having much rank and they have not knowledge about anything because they are just stay here for earning they're not stay here for learning on our online community. If crypto talk gave us an opportunity to get learning from here about digital currency I mean cryptocurrency so we should get this opportunity and also this way we also get earning from here. 💞💕

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Experience is always better than rank. Because; sharing experience is much better than getting rank . And all members should know that gaining and sharing experience is your first priority than any other thing on this plate forum . I am a newbie here and I share my experience and I also advice you to share your knowledge and experience as well.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

In fact, when you rank, experience is increased. There are former members here. Most of them have both increased rank and experience. Both getting rank and gaining experience are both important. Most people in the forum are good at things.

• +5 1

What I want is a lot of experience because the experience for me does not benefit in learning new things and being able to use cryptocurrencies to their potential and making profits without having errors and losses, that is why I learn a lot in this forum and every day I look for new information  that can help me to improve my learning and be more expert in the cryptographic world.

• +5 1

Yes, you are right. Rank and experience is different to each other but in my opinion, they have some relation. If you have experience and share your experience with other by post then people will impress with your post and give positive reaction to your post. In this way, you rank will also increase. So, get more knowledge to increase your experience. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Yes experience is everything with full experience you guide another man or woman about cryptocurrency and explain it and its features i agree with you experience is more than money

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The world runs the things that it smokes, then it acquires pean; The program experience quotes will be sharpened by telling us all what is there in the village which can be learned. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I would like to prefer gaining much more experience as compared to rank.the experience is very important than a rank.experience is good for life easiness.so experience is good as compared to the rank.

In this comparison, experience is  best . Because if you have experience you can start from a scratch and build your dream. If you have high rank but not experience then you can be banned due to a little mistake.

In my opinion experience is more important than rank. Without experience we can not exist in any field of life. So we should focus on learning and do experience the new things.  Our rank will be automatically up.

i think  rank and experience are related to each other.If we have experience of a lot time than we can get a good rank.So we should perefer experience over rank.We should work hard to get experience because with experience we can get a desired rank .Best of luck

Both have importance but I don't think any one can get rank without experience. Because if you have experience definitely you will get higher ranks in your couminty. So  we should not weights for shortcut. Work hard and gets rewards

• +1 1

Rank is just numbers which you just show here. Experience is quality of yourself which make you best over all crypto market. By Experience you make 100 new ways of earning money but in rank you have only one way and it goes close you will be finish.

So focus on experience not on rank.

I think we should prefer experience because if we have work experience we will be able to do the best job and if our job is good then our reputation and rank will automatically increase.Our rank and reputation cannot grow unless we have work experience and do good work.experience is valueable than our rank and we can earn rank by our experience .

My friend its a really good question. My friend its upto you what you prefer. If you talk about rank its just a lebal nothing more than that. But my friend experience is very very important . By experience you can guide others and also earn good amount of money by posting good comments

I will prefer experience. If someone earn experience then automatically he will be able to earn a good rank in free.  

Gaining experience is very hard and taking alot of time while making rank is not too much difficult. With experience the mind starts open widely and work absolutely outstanding. In this forum we need experience people to help us and guide us.

Hello everyone. I think we should focus on research and reading posts by experienced persons and give useful posts in the forum. By repeating this ,we will gain experience too. From my view point in these routine ranking will automatically follow you, if you follow this. Don't just need to concentrate on ranking. Go with quality content. Ok my friend... Thank you, wish you all the best.

@Golem king Dear friend here in this platform we need to experience and the rank is not matter, because by experience you can do every impossible thing by experience automatically generate new ideas in your mind, that's why in my opinion experience is better than rank.

In my opinion, experience is always better than rank.  Cause;  Sharing experience is much better than getting rank.  And all members should know that gaining and sharing experience in this plate forum is your first priority.  I am a newcomer here and I am sharing my experience and also suggest sharing your knowledge and experience.

3 hours ago, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

My dear friend you creat a good post. It's a good point. According to my opinion experience is most important then the rank. As the post increase rank automatically increased but experience increase only for studying and reading the post of others member. I prefer the experience.