To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

Hello if it is partly true, since some set the goal of achieving a high rank that we know will show the experience they have on the subject of making cryptographic articles, and they seek to obtain a higher rank to achieve goals, personally if God allows me, I want to achieve a high rank, not in order to earn more money, but rather because I would like to be one of the good writers within the forum, that is why I mentioned that it is not always how you mention it, since there are those who seek to be something important, and those who only seek something different, but that is what I can say, best regards.
It is worth mentioning that this is my point of view and I do not seek to offend anyone, each one is free to give their own opinion.

personally i will prefer experience over rank, but on the forum here, ranks are  attained after some subjections to experiences over time

While experience is better than rank, rank is the result of ratings recieved which is the benchmark for payment. So for me, I'm solely here for the money even though I don't turn down the chance to learn every time I see something new. I value the experience more than reputation but I I value my earnings over all.

Yes you are absolutely right that prefer experience than rank because experience is the teacher of all things.If you have experience than dont worry because by your experience you can gain rank in any job or at any forum.So focus on learning because in the process of learning you always get experience and experience always helps you in your life.

Hello my dear friend, according to my concern rank and experience are same because in crypto talk rank is given for experience ,if you post hundred comments you will become jr member , as much you post comment your rank will increases

On 12/26/2020 at 2:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

Continuing to work and providing your best posts and topics that help you gain diverse experiences and skills, as you share diverse ideas that help us learn and reach what we want in order to achieve the goals. @Golem king

If you analyse the thing carefully you will see both of the things are interrelated. As long as you will survive in the forum you will gain experince along with rank but yes if you will work hard only then. You are right some people only think of completing 20 posts per day and inceease the rank but we should pay our attention to gain experience, rank will auromatically be increased.

Dear, experience is more important than rank, in my view. Since we can't rank if we don't have experience in any sector. In any area of life, knowledge comes first. We're not going to work here for money only. Instead, we should get cryptocurrency information. Awareness is more valuable than money.

My opinion about this topic is that rank and experience are both gained at the same time. You see if you will posts continuously then it will not only increase your experience but also your rank. Your experience of anything can get you a high rank because experience is attained by constant studies and efforts. Experience reflects your mental and physical abilities and how you can tackle the problem in any hard circumstance. Your experience will help you to be recognized by others and eventually it will help you to raise your ranks. So, experience is important for your ranking. 

Hello friend, you asked a very good question, what is more important, experience or rank? I think experience is very important. If you have experience in anything, you can easily achieve this success.

Experience and rank are both very important and helpful but personally I like experience. I think if you don't have experience in this field of cryptocurrency, there is no benefit in high rank, there are people in the forum who just focus on publishing.

Rank and experience both can benefit us but on different terms. But personally I prefer experience because it has got the power to solve any issues. Rank can give us reputation among others. But experience gives respect or recognition from others.

Hello there mate, I prefer experience because experiences are what makes you stronger and wiser in life moving forward. Rank can be achieved through cheating but we can only get experiences by working hard.

Thankyou.

Dear friend, we all work here with this encryption in order to earn money and live a happy life. In order to achieve success in this field, we must gain the necessary experience in order to win every work we strive to succeed in, so gaining experience and knowledge is the basis for continuous work.

Of course this thinking is wrong, if your information is simple and your experiences are weak then what is the benefit of rank that leads you to experience and skill success which position will not lead you to money if you are not expert.

Hello my dear friend I prefer more about the knowledge I have which I have gained from crypto talk. If I posted good and antarctica's definitely I will get good rank in cryptotalk, for that I need knowledge so I am spending more time in cryptotalk and studying about cryptocurrencies and trading.

My dear!

Experience has its own importance in life .I think that experience  is important .If we have the experience to do any work, then we can do it well .But if we do not know about that work then it will not be able to be done in a better way than us. If we have a good experience then it will be an even better rank.We can make our good position with good experience .

I am a beginner here, but you are right. Experience is more important than rank. We must learn and gain experience in order for us to have a good reputation.

Certainly ,, the pursuit of an advanced position without concern for experience and knowledge from work, is worth nothing, compared to people who seek to benefit from the situations they face at work, and always focus on learning ..

I believe that experience and knowledge in itself is an advanced level on the personal level of the individual, which makes him always search for the most appropriate way to reach the dream and goal, and it is the first step to success ..

From the knowledge am able to acquire from this platform as a student  I think I will pick experience over rank because even the experience alone can throw you high above the rank due to what you're able to acheive from what you got ideas about. 

My friend whoever think rank and experience are the same then the person get it wrong, it is good to get experience and experience will give you rank in return

I think we need to favor experience since on the off chance that we have work experience we are going be able to do the driving work and on the off chance that our work is pleasant at that point our reputation and rank will normally increase.Our rank and notoriety cannot create unless we have work experience and do extraordinary work.experience is valueable than our rank and able to win rank by our experience.

@Golem king  dear friend i prefer experience  and we must not run behind rank because if we have experience then we work hard then we achieve a high rank.  If we have rank and not have experience then we can lose everything.  Therefore we must focus on experience. 

Expensive, in my conclusion encounter is more vital than rank. Since on the off chance that we do not have encounter around any field we cannot get rank. Involvement comes to begin with in each field of life. We ought to not work here fair for cash. Or maybe we ought to get information around cryptocurrency. Information is vital than cash. .

We have to gain experience and learn everything useful in this forum from the rules and adhere to them, as well as encryption and trading information, understand them well, and publish topics to gain reputation to raise your rank, meaning that with your experience you can raise your rank