To which thing you prefer, rank or experience. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

To which thing you prefer, rank or experience.

For several genuine reasons which is well and personally known to me and me alone, I'll now think about the two because ranks is what defines your status in the forum whereas experience is what determine your ability for the forum or in the forum.

Both of them are necessary and are needed in the platform rank comes as a result of the number of comment you are able to make or topics that will give you a rank, experience is much needed on cryptocurrency because when you lack experience it will cost you a lot to loss in your trading 

On 12/26/2020 at 5:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

They just run behind doing posts and earn money from it.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

Rank is perception but experience is reality.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

I think experience is better than reputation because when tou have a experience of everything and get to know about all the things on this forum then you easily get earn reputation on this platform so experience is neccessary for good reputation 

• +1 1

Rank is very important my friend without experience nobody gets the higher rank we can take example of any department in this world without any experience nobody gets the highest rank .Rank comes from experience .

Hello friend.. For me, the best is knowledge because the rank does not come without experience and it comes through learning, getting adequate education and hard work. Good luck with this job. 

• +3 1

Yes, there is a big difference between the level and the experience. The two are very different. If we have experience, our status will increase, so I prefer experience. We should try to gain experience in this forum and not gain status because with experience we can achieve success in any field and our status keeps increasing. We should learn from others in this forum and try to make our own subject by gaining information and experience so that we can learn and teach others.

I prefer both because rank will come with experience and experience wil come from hard work and hard work will always benefits you in every feild in which you work rather by increasing your rank so both rank and experience are interconnected with each other 

I am new here yet I likewise shar my experience. We ought to favor insight. It is on the grounds that with our experience we should rise our standing by serving our experience to local area. so we should attempt to get more insight and we don't have to zero in on position on the off chance that we read a post, at that point we ought to get full information about it and its terms.

It's connected with them you can get experience and ranking in the same time because when you post smd increase your rank automatically you can collect experience like normal but in general if you can choose between one of them you can choose experience 

On 12/26/2020 at 5:58 PM, Golem king said:

many of the people think that rank or experience are same thing but they are totally different I have seen a lot of people that only run behind the rank and they don't want to get experience.

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it.

so we should try to get more experience and we don't need to focus on rank if we read a post then we should get full knowledge about it and its terms.

I'm new on this but according to me experience make us perfect. So I'm preferring Experience instead of Ranks. Ranks can be achieved by so many ways but Experience is a thing which no one can have until he experienced it. 

On 12/26/2020 at 2:58 PM, Golem king said:

Absolutely, I totally agree with you my dear friend..

Members who only run behind the rank will face difficulties every where,

But with experience and knowledge, the rank will continue to increasing automatically.

Thank you 

Hello my friend, I am the best in experience and rank because I am doing the right job and gaining benefit for myself and others. Therefore, I am the best of both options and I will publish articles with general information and useful to all

Thank you, my friend, for your post, and I would like to add that he who wants to collect a lot of money on him by investing himself first and to have in his brain a treasure of information and the correct method of dealing with currencies and trading and this is what gives him the desired result of trading

Rank is not important and rank don't show your ability. Is just show that how you are active and how many posts have you done

But if your have experience and you are new on this forum then your might creat unique content then those whose ranks are higher then you

I prefer experience above rank because one experience can lead you to achieve great ranks while your rank does not matter when you don't have idea about any thing. 

In my view rank has no value it may have value at some places or fields of life but here at cryptotalk the value is of experience the more you have it the more you feel comfortable and the more you can earn from your experience it is eternal but rank can be gone any moment 

According to me their is no difference between experience and rank, because these two are directly to each other. With the passage of time men by doing work on any platform men get experience and with the experience men learns and his rank is changed. While doing work here without information the rank could not be changed,it would be just wastes of time.

• +4 1

Hello to all my dear friends yes it's a nice question to talk about.. to which thing you prefer rank for experience first of all I would like to say that if  we are knowing all about what we are doing and how to do then buy this we can understand that we have some experience about that so so if we are heavy experience we can do best of best so in this way our rank will also increase day by day so I think experience is best to choose first....

• +1 1

I think working here and earning money both very rudiments. Because when you have skill of working, then you get a position in the grade. But when you have not experienced a man then this is very difficult for you to get the best ranks. So try to get these two. Then you must earn your rank as well as a handsome salary also. For experience, it is crucial you have the awareness and idea about everything.

You are right, there could be members with low rank and still have a lot of experience that will proven to be of value to the rest of us. This is something that is not respected in bitcointalk, where they have barred anyone except those that are their friends from that forum. Many that don't care to post in forums have valuable knowledge to share and at least in this forum, Cryptotalk, this is respected.

I prefer experience 

when i have experience then i have enough knowledge about my field in which i am doing working

when i have experience with knowledge then it will be easy for me to achieve my rank

experience always matters

by experience you can get good post in any field

experience gives you more knowledge 

Basically rank is the thing that you earn by keep doing posts and your rank goes on increasing. while experience is the thing that you learn from your study and you can apply it. If you have experience and share your experience with other by post then people will impress with your post and give positive reaction to your post. 

It isn't going to make someone with rank to be more experienced from others for a few reasons, but it will mean that the higher the rank it is very difficult to achieve, as the legendary in this forum has high requirements but is achieveable.

I think doesn't matter in this platform because rank is increasing just by your daily working but i prefer experience because experience is your everything in every field of life. Your experience is your skill. And because of that experience , you can become something in life. Experience helps you everywhere 

If your only income is from the forum, then rank and reputation might be important because you are paid only for posts that get positive reaction. However if you are here to increase your knowledge and experience in the crypto world, then rank and reputation is not that important. And by increasing your knowledge, learn new tactics and strategies, you can increase your profits and reduce your losses in trading and investment.