My new Youtube Channel - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brick Wall

My new Youtube Channel

Call me Brick + Wall = Brick Wall. It's my new youtube channel for this year 2020. I'll be streaming some horror games and a type of vlogging wherein I will be dealing with a review of random stuffs on the internet and that includes Bitcoin. I'm still practicing my editing skills and at the same time equipments.  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhFxX4iGjosZ9kA4mdYwnA

image.png.15be41112e6dd287087819a0de4c5898.png

• +2 1

Hello my friend i hope you will be fine.cogralation for your new youtube chanal and i hope you will work hard and monatriz chanal.if any need help then dm me and i give you subcriber 1k and 4k Houre watch time but paid work this is my garanted i monatriz if any help then text me ok good day

• Useful or interesting 1

@Brick Wall ok Nice I hope Your Youtube experience is Good And great in Your Future. But In these day you work hard then you Famous in Youtube. And Useing new ideas and new Contant In your YouTube chanal if you use nice contant and interested contant then Your chanal is Grow and when you neend Any help then Tell me I will help You ok Best ok luck

Dear friend as everyone knows nowadays is the era of internet.Nowadays internet service has become very common.A few days ago, while using the internet, I made a YouTube channel.I upload and create book slip videos on YouTube, as many people who watch it and i earn money throw viewers.

Yes it is the best way to make money. Youtube experience is good. I like the person who are hardworkiing. My friend made a youtube channel. She upload lacture on biology. It like this ecperience soo much. 

You tube is a best way to make money . And it is a good platform for everyone. You can upload the game videos , lectures, cooking, baking everything you want . So in short this is a best platform for everyone to earn .

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My dear

Good thing have you made a youtube channel ۔If you want to increase  the rank of your YouTube channel, then you can share the link  with your friends so that they can subscribe to this YouTube channel. In this way, if you increase the number of subscribers on your YouTube channel, then you will benefit and your earning will be good.