Binance Crypto Exchange Güney Kore Bölümünü Kapattı - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zagzag

Binance Crypto Exchange Güney Kore Bölümünü Kapattı

1055029573_BinanceCryptoExchangeClosesSouthKoreaSection.jpg.e0be72cce752eb1c81f413fc52a25b49.jpg

Binance exchange reported that the Binance Korean unit was closed for South Korean users. It is reported that as of today, deposits were stopped, trade transactions were stopped on January 8, and withdrawals will continue until the closing date of 29 January 2021.

Low transaction volumes are cited as the reason for the closing of the Platform, which was recently opened in April 2020. Although Binance officials do not make another statement, there are opinions that the reason for the Platform's closure may be related to the law that will enter into force in the country on March 25, 2021.

There is a provision in the law clause that will come into effect on the specified date: "Customers are not allowed to trade virtual assets with their customers of other virtual asset operators through partnerships with other virtual asset operators." There is a general expectation that as the effective date of the current law approaches, they will want to terminate their transactions on other stock exchanges in the country.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Do you have link for this regard so that I can explore more deeper into it. I am surprised, low volume trades were the key to shut down the platform ? It is the peak hour for crypto trading as Christmas is here and new year is approaching very fast. Additionally, it is bullrun period for Bitcoin and regulatory restrictions are being issued against at this stage. I hope Binance Korean branch will resume its service very soon. 

• Useful or interesting 1

48 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Daha derinlemesine keşfedebilmem için bu konuda bir bağlantınız var mı? Şaşırdım, platformu kapatmanın anahtarı düşük hacimli işlemler miydi? Noel geldiğinden ve yeni yıl çok hızlı yaklaştığından, kripto ticareti için en yoğun saat. Ek olarak, Bitcoin için boğa dönemidir ve bu aşamada düzenleyici kısıtlamalar getirilmektedir. Umarım Binance Kore şubesi çok yakında hizmetine devam eder. 

Of course, the news of the Coinmarketcap site is in question. @Whited35

https://coinmarketcap.com/headlines/news/binance-korea-shutting-down-crypto-exchange/

I read about that too. It confused me as I thought Koreans always had big volumes and there are many that are interested in crypto. It is very difficult to understand this decision but perhaps it has to do with legal issues, taxes and cost of running another exchange. 

• +1 1

Binance is one of the most popular and and dense exchange with hundreds of crypto currencies. All the currencies are tradable and have good customer service. Binance shutdown Korean section because of low transaction and trading volumes 

• +1 1

I think the government can issue it because there are so many laws of the South Korean government they can use. South Korea has a government that has the power and can easily set it up if they don't want cryptocurrency to be used Site.

Can it be perhaps something else? I always thought that South Korea was pro crypto and had very big volumes in the big Korean exchanges. Binance shouldn't just shut down so easily as it may didn't have the desired volumes today but it could be that later it could become the number one in the nation. Maybe there were reasons that we don't know about. South Korean government has done raids in other exchanges as Upbit and Bithumb and doesn't tolerate any loose regulations but they are strict.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/25/2020 at 10:18 AM, zagzag said:

Binance exchange reported that the Binance Korean unit was closed for South Korean users. It is reported that as of today, deposits were stopped, trade transactions were stopped on January 8, and withdrawals will continue until the closing date of 29 January 2021.

A recommendation: For sensitive topic as this, try as much as possible to add some reference links maybe from official sources.

What could have particularly caused low trading volume though therere is no stern restrictions against BTC in South Korea though there are regulations and possibly proposed tax?. Should be temporary.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

35 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Bir öneri: Bunun  gibi hassas konular için, mümkün olduğunca resmi kaynaklardan bazı referans bağlantıları eklemeye çalışın.

Düzenlemeler ve muhtemelen önerilen vergiler olmasına rağmen, Güney Kore'de BTC'ye karşı katı bir kısıtlama olmamasına rağmen, özellikle düşük işlem hacmine ne neden olabilirdi? Geçici olmalı.

You are right, I shared the link to the news posted on Coinmarketcap site for another member before. Wasn't the Coinmarketcap site a reliable source for you?

I am sharing the link where he published the Binance official announcement for you. Thank you for the reminder and warning. I want you to know that I am always sensitive to such matters.

https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/bb6b093d902742f08eb92c75536e0da4

• +4 1

38 minutes ago, zagzag said:

You are right, I shared the link to the news posted on Coinmarketcap site for another member before. Wasn't the Coinmarketcap site a reliable source for you?

Guessed I missed that. Pardon me for that. Ans definitely yes, CoinMarketCap is not only the most trusted cryptocurrency data provider but also a reliable information outlet. Definitely have no issue about that.

41 minutes ago, zagzag said:

I am sharing the link where he published the Binance official announcement for you. Thank you for the reminder and warning. I want you to know that I am always sensitive to such matters.

I will implore you to see this as a friendly reminder mate. It is part of the rules here I am certain and moderators are always on check. Thank you for link too. I will read more on this. 😉

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

8 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Sanırım bunu kaçırdım. Bunun için affedin. Ans kesinlikle evet, CoinMarketCap yalnızca en güvenilir kripto para birimi veri sağlayıcısı değil, aynı zamanda güvenilir bir bilgi kaynağıdır. Kesinlikle bu konuda sorun yok.

Bunu arkadaşça bir hatırlatma arkadaşı olarak görmeniz için size yalvarıyorum. Eminim buradaki kuralların bir parçası ve moderatörler her zaman kontrol altında. Bağlantı için de teşekkür ederim. Bunun hakkında daha fazla okuyacağım. 😉

You're welcome. Of course we must always help each other for the success of the CryptoTalk forum. Your suggestion on this subject was a good reminder. Since I am a new member, I should have added the source link for the official announcement on such a sensitive issue. You are absolutely right about this.

Thank you again. 🙂

• +2 1

Binance have to check the out come of the Korean brach and find out they are meeting their target so far they make a decision to shut it down because of running a dead miles for no profit in return so they will use those funds in global brach and could find new country for better out put. I think it's a best decision they made to safe the time and money of their to secure the new good place for earning well. This is really astonishing that Korea is advance country and the binance could have meet their requirements for the exchange but the dominance of local exchanges have pushed the binnace.They accepted and back down without fight but the government policy also play a major role in this. 

• +1 1

It is not possible that this news would be true, if that were the case, thousands of news would have been published about this topic, because Binance is not an ordinary platform, but rather there is a large number of clients who rely on it as a main platform.

• +2 1

14 minutes ago, Abdulrahman3 said:

It is not possible that this news would be true, if that were the case, thousands of news would have been published about this topic, because Binance is not an ordinary platform, but rather there is a large number of clients who rely on it as a main platform.

The news of the Coinmarketcap site is in question. @Abdulrahman3

https://coinmarketcap.com/headlines/news/binance-korea-shutting-down-crypto-exchange/

I am sharing the link where he published the Binance official announcement for you. 

https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/bb6b093d902742f08eb92c75536e0da4

I guess you commented without reading the above answers. 

Sorry i am new on cryptotalk i have not any idea about this. I never use this types of things. So i have learn all the comments. I try to understand it. Thanku for this greatful information. I will try. Thanks.