Strange Thing! Locked Topics! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
David84

Strange Thing! Locked Topics!

I am a new person here and I do not have any idea about it, and I do not want to express my opinion on that for fear of it being wrong. Therefore, I hope that someone who has confirmed information provides me with it.

That black icon shows that you have already commented on that topic and if you see a padlock on any topics it means that those topics were locked and we can't comment on them, so be vigilant buddy .

• +2 1

There are many good topics to respond and its strange that you are unable to find those to comment.I suggest you to spend more time at the forum and explore different sections to find the good topics.From what I understand, after we exceed 100 valid advertisements, we will be able to publish in all sections of the forum., so there is no need to comment on it again. Update pages you will find new topics you can comment on

I think that closed topics mean that comments are no longer available and you can not comment. You can benefit from them by reading and gathering as much information as possible to benefit from it.

I have never encountered such a problem before in order not to give you random answers. I advise you to consult the elderly members and ask for their help. I wish you good luck and success.

Usually, the post includes a topic that contains a question or a referendum and when the matter is completed (either by answering or completing the referendum) the creator of this topic will lock it and no one will be able after that to participate and reply to it, not just you.

• +2 1

It gets locked by moderators because you don't need to disturb it. You just have to read it. Most likely it is an instruction or information from moderators that does not require an opinion.

Edited by Asemrhibani
  • +2 1

My dear friend, when the lock appears on some topics, I think it may be complete from the important comments and reached what he wanted and the answer was achieved by the supervisor who raised the topic, so my friend does not worry

• +3 1

For all the beginner asking this question again, this is not a strange thing. Licked topics is natural for all the beginners. Sometimes, beginners cannot post on those locked topics because they need more knowledge and experience. But, once you become a member of this forum and full member, thee are lots of opportunities to you which you can open different sections of this forum.

As for me, I've never had such a problem, but if you mean the black symbol next to the topic, that means you've already commented on it and aren't allowed to do so again, but if you mean the lock symbol, I believe there are topics that are no longer open for feedback and have been locked by moderators, and are only available for reading and making use of.

My friend, the situation is easy. The black icon next to the title of the subject means that you have already posted on it; there is no need to do so because it will not be counted by the forum; instead, check the rest of the pages in the beginners section for topics without this symbol next to their address. You make a note on it, and best of luck.

I don't know if topics can be locked.  Because I am new to this forum  Moreover, if the topics are locked, not everyone will be able to reply  Because if there is a lock, only friends can see it and reply.

I went through this experience before you, I was very surprised by this, but then I asked some expert members and they told me that it is possible that the post reached a certain limit of comments, after which no one can comment, or that the owner of the post has been banned or that the post is against the laws

Dear it is not so much big problem and there are only few topics that are locked because they are already many replies I think it is good that it is locked but if anyone want to get information that can easily open it and read the replies of the member.

The topics that have a small lock next to them are topics that have been locked by the moderators in the forum because it is for guidance and there is no need for us to comment on it, but I did not see many of them just a topic or 2 in each section

Welcome, my friend, do not be afraid of anything. This is normal. Some people stop their topics when they get their answer and are satisfied with the comments present. This is normal. Do not be afraid. Thank you for this topic. I wish you success.  

My friend, when the post is a question and it is answered appropriately, the officials lock this post and become read-only, so do not worry and look for another post to answer it.

I am.new member on this platform and my friends do not worry about this and the look from the owner of the posts may get an adequate and useful answer.

I think that the lock symbol indicates that no member has the right to reply to this topic, but there are many other topics in the forum that you can read, benefit from and respond to, or create your own topic. So, you don't  need to worry.

Hello my friend
I am a newbie in this forum
But according to my humble experience, I think that either you commented a post on this topic before, or the owner of the topic or the moderator closed this  because the answer he wanted was connected or he no longer wanted any comment on his post.
I wish you success

I noticed a lot of locked themes.  It happened to me a lot.  Locked topics you can never comment on because they are intended for reading only.  You can take the necessary information from it. Moderators close some topics after taking the appropriate comments.  This thing happens with the fluid, and not just with you.

Yes, this is strange, I have encountered locked topics too, but I advise you to stay away from them and look for unlocked topics in order to benefit more and gather abundant information .

• +2 1

I think this means that the topic is closed and there is no need for a comment by the members. It seems that one of the moderators decided that
And the subject is closed to everyone, not just you

My friend, there are a lot of topics that are closed by officials and I think that because of the large number of answers to them, so they become available for reading only, so do not be afraid, it is very normal.

play any video by passenger traffic there are many more that you can respond to so just keep read traffic's carefully and then start meeting comments on it this will be good for you and for you income so learn about these things