Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network?

Hello friends I want to ask a thing that can crypto talk be used as a social media Network like Facebook WhatsApp Twitter or Instagram.

As we can make a lot of friends from these social media networks, can we also make friends from the crypto talk and can we trust the unknown people here.

Tell me your opinion about it.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 11
  • +2 12
  • +3 6
  • +5 1

This application is used to learn only about crypto currencies not for any other purpose. So making friends here is not bad idea but if it start work like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter then the use of this platform will be worthless and those people will join this platfoem which may be even don't know the name of crypto. So in my mind it is best as it is like now.

• +1 2

Interesting idea but the concepts are totally different. The concept of forums differ from these sites you mention in many forms. For example there is no status update feature here. There is also similar features like you can send messages to members and see their profiles. Despite all that, I don't think this platform can be used as a social-media platform 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Each of the above mentioned forums have their purpose which is for socialing in any form and sometimes used for business purposes. The cryptotalk talk forum however is only meant for discussion of anything about ccryptocurrency. You don't need to socialize here. LinkedIn for example is meant for businesses and career profile. You won't go there to start posting pictures of you on parties. 

• +1 2

On 12/24/2020 at 9:53 PM, Golem king said:

Hello friends I want to ask a thing that can crypto talk be used as a social media Network like Facebook WhatsApp Twitter or Instagram.

As we can make a lot of friends from these social media networks, can we also make friends from the crypto talk and can we trust the unknown people here.

Hi brother your idea is very good but what I have done is not possible and we will not have much interest on it and I think it is here as we are working, it is the busiest and the best way.  

This idea is very unique. Cryptotalk is a platform wher we exchange our idea.Most of the people how use this platfrom they like there privacy. So that's whey it will be hard to use cryptotalk like Facebook.

Yeah, but crypto talk platform should be different from the rest, cos we are all here to earn and learn, just that we can't view status, fleets or stories, but we still qoute and rate post I think that's good for now.

Bro @Golem king we are in a forum and forums are communities of people sharing ideas and discussion online, so yes, it is indeed social media but can't be compired with facebook or whatsapp. 

• +1 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

On 12/24/2020 at 5:53 PM, Golem king said:

Why not. You can strengthen your relationship with forum members. Don't stay closed to yourself. Ask anyone to start a dialogue with him. It's a little different here, but no one's stopping you from doing that.  There are about 200,000 members of the forum who have a lot of opportunities to make new friends with others.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There is a lot of social network that use the blockchain and the crypto currency to pay and earn from it ,it's a real a big network in the word that any one should have place to be in the future because it's the new economic generation 

Good day. I think the essence of this platform is clear. This is basically for cryptocurrency purposes. But i think with the rate people are connecting it can also be more than that. I am a beginner here but i am also looking foward to socializing and making friends here

Yes, because it has all the attribute that can make it a good social media network, and this will enable people to be earning from the activities of cryptotalk, therefore it will become the best and the most patronize network social media we will have.

• +1 1

I'm agree with you that's very unique idea.cryptocurrency is very good platform for exchange our ideas so we can easily change our ideas on this forum. I think crypto can be used as social media network. so everyone can get knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Fascinating thought however the ideas are absolutely different.I tink thought is very unique.we as a whole here to learn and bring in a parcel of cash aptitudes but cryptotalk stage should be not quite the same as the rest.

• +1 1

I don't see it like that, the function of the cryptotalk site is to allow each one of the participants to debate about cryptomoned issues, in order to learn a little more about how it works, from my point of view I don't see it as a social network

Hi mate Crypto is only used for cryptotalk currency work and not for social media work like making facebook chatting on whatsapp and other social media activities  we can make a lot of friends in cryptotalk currency platform to be able to learn and acquire knowledge and experience from one another in order to achieve our goals

Dear, you are fine to some extent, we can also do this in social media form, but social media is a different type and poor data cake is a different site, if you love it less than social media then it is very different from it. But if you make it into social media type creation, then it will be worthless. 

On 12/24/2020 at 5:53 PM, Golem king said:

Hello friend, I agree with you that it can be used as a social media platform, this I believe is part of the benefits of being in the forum as one can socialize with vast number of people and learn alot from them. The only issue am worried about is people deviating from the fundamentals of the forum which is learning about crypto currency exchange.

Social network is a place where people chart,  update pictures, video status and make class either by voice or by video which is now totally different with crypto. They all have different aims and objective crypto is a skill, learning and investment place while social media one do any thing they want because it has limited rules and regulation and vice verse as in the case of crypto

Yes of course. Cryptotalk can be use as social media site this is because here on cryptotalk you can make new friend, send photo and video is also allowed. Apart from money you will make, members will also obtained knowledge and information about cryptocurrency and trading. Best of luck to all.

In fact, cryptocurrency has many uses as a means of social communication. All media sites use Cryptalk. Everyone can use it to reach different goals. Crypt works according to skill. From here, you can raise money and invest capital. We can work safely on this fly, this forum helps us a lot.

Why not? Definitely we can find good friends here to take help from their experience im crypto world and  it will be a huge benefit for us.It is one of many benefits of this forum that we can interact with the people from all over the world but we can't take this forum for an entertaining purpose as it is related to the cryptocurrency so we must care about the rules.

On 12/24/2020 at 9:53 PM, Golem king said:

This application is utilized to learn just about digital forms of money not for some other reason. So making companions here isn't an impractical notion however on the off chance that it starts work like Facebook, Instagram or Twitter then the utilization of this stage will be useless and those individuals will join this platform which might be even don't have the foggiest idea about the name of crypto. So in my brain, it is best as it resembles now.

We can used crypto in social sites . But I think so our used of crypto is not to make friends here or used it for fun no doubt this site is interesting but the purpose of this site is only to earn and learn 

In my opinion it would not be a good one if we use it as a social network since here many take it as a job seriously, others as a hobby, I personally see it as a job but on the other hand I have made several friends thanks to the forum