Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Golem king

Can a crypto talk be used as a social media Network?

It is not necessary to do this because the purpose of social media is to communicate between people quickly and to know their news continuously . As for the Cryptotalk Forum, its purpose is to obtain knowledge and experience in the field of digital currencies and discussion among members . It is not necessary to know their own news .

• +3 1

My dear friend this forum is only for learning about cryptocurrencies, we not use this as social media. We can make good friends in this forum like social media but not treated like social media platform. If we are working on it like social media then the use of this platform is worthless.

The crypto talk is the branch of knowledge and learning we can discuss here about many topics and react about it thats the similar activities we do in the social media platforms also we react, we posts, we try to know eachother and also the digital platforms will not provide as payment or financial support but the crypto will provide you both.

This app is solely for the purpose of learning about crypto currencies. 

So making friends here is a good idea, but if it starts working like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, then the platform's usage will be meaningless, and people who may not even know what crypto is will enter.As a result, I believe it is best to leave things as they are.

Yes friend it can use like Facebook and Instagram because this platform give us knowledge and if it will become an app then it will be good for us . People will  download this app and in this way popularity of this platform will also increase.

Well my dear friend, it is a good idea to communicate and cooperate between members and to increase the popularity of the forum among people on a large scale, but this matter also risks as it will increase breakthroughs and frauds and it will be difficult for supervisors to control fraud

• +3 1

I think no crypto-journalists are also using social media channels like Slack and Telegram to organize and share information about trending digital currency and blockchain new

It is just a platform to gain money or to gain knowledge about crypto currency if it becomes like a youtube,tiktok or other social media networks then its reputation will go down and soon it will close so i have to say that crypto is good in its present condition.

This thought is intriguing very I don't believe will resemble that on the grounds that cryptotalk required a ton of information and encounters prior to joining while web-based media doesn't need it and any body can post at any rate or something pointless in web-based media while in cryptotalk isn't that way.

I think it is not good advice. And i can't believe that it is possible. As this platform is providing livelihood to lot of students as a part time job. And in case of social media network its system will be ruined. I think present system is best. I am not in favor of your advice.

In fact, my friend, this forum is dedicated to learning, trading and working with cryptocurrencies. As for the idea of meeting friends, it is not a bad idea, but it is risky. This person may try to fraud and steal your profits, so I advise you to abide by the rules of this forum

• +1 1

Hello dear friend. This forum is concerned with cryptocurrencies, trading and investment, and it is better for you not to violate the rules of the forum in raising topics outside this domain and if you want to communicate with your friends, you have to use social networking applications, this is better

Interesting idea but the concepts are totally different. The concept of forums differ from these sites you mention in many forms. For example there is no status update feature here. There is also similar features like you can send messages to members and see their profiles. Despite all that, I don't think this platform can be used as a social-media platform.

Dear friend crytotalk forum is much different from any other social media platforms. Here we are joining in order to earn and learn. Yes it's good and it is possible to make friends here. But I don't think crytotalk is like any other platform it's very unique. Here we earn , learn, invest and trade. So it's better to keep this platform unique.

hello mate as we know that this platform is created to learn the people about cryptocurrencies and in this platform our knowledge is increased by sharing our views and opinions with others people and take their suggestions also and it is the best platform where we can intimate with other members of this forum in order to gain knowledge so i think it is somewhat act like a social media network

I do not find a specific way for members to communicate with each other in particular, talking and exchanging words. Here we can only communicate with comments and responses, which is an exchange of ideas about cryptocurrencies and the world of cryptography.
The situation is very different from social networks.

• +2 1

I do not like the idea of making the forum as a social media network because this will affect the primary forum goal related to disseminating knowledge about encrypted currencies and the forum may become a place for talks and discussions that are not related to the issue of encrypted currencies permanently.

• +5 1

I think it will be not possible to make crypto forum like a social app.The reason is that this forum is different from social forums.Its functions are different from social apps.Its working is different.Its objective is different.So in my idea crypto cannot be used as social forum like facebook twitter or whatsapp.

Friend i think it not possible that we used the crypto forum as the social media network and this forum is used only for learning purpose and we make followers here by share best quality post materials that members get benefits from our post and my advice to all of you never use it as the social media network it create problem for you.

The purpose of this currency is to promote everything which will join with this. So if you think that it's just like social media and networking then you are wrong because social media and networking is only for advertising purposes but crypto currency is advertisement in itself.. So don't compare it with social media.. It's a very good initiative to create digital currencies which is looking the future of the world right now. 

From my personal point of view, this forum is to share ideas and talk about digital currency. Of course, we are all here as members. We can be co-workers, but I do not think that this site can serve as a platform for sharing details that are not much related to work as well.

hi brother i will explain about to you aabout that so just listen to me , you are right , but crypto talk platform should be different from the rest, cos we are all here to earn and learn, just that we can't view status, fleets or stories, but we still qoute and rate post I think that's good for now. so good luck for you brother .

Hello buddy

this is unique and good idea, i appreciate but that is not possible at all this is a different kind  of forum. where we can only learning and earning. Also , it does not provide us with entertainment.

• +5 1

Nice idea because I think nobody minds making new friends that doing the same things he does . Regardless of how bad the person you may talk to, I don't think he will have bad intentions, or rather, there are no bad intentions to have, because he is here for work only like it's just making workmates .Another point, I don't think the idea will be bad for the forum because it will be only a part of it like visiting crypto talk is to visit the forum

No brother i suggest you to don't waste time here by making friend and do something more you should spend your time by exploring all of this forum and also working here regularly without skipping a day . Otherwise if you don't want crypto earning than you will also use this platform as a social media network.