How to get most liked content award? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amna Hareem

How to get most liked content award?

Dear I saw many members that have most liked content award. So I want to ask how they get this award and I also saw a people with 300 post that have this award so can anyone tell me how to get this. I want to try for it. I always try to win award so I want to also try for it.

💕 Thanks in advance 💕

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 7
  • +2 10
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 5

The members who get the reward of most likes is, the content they created is the best one, and the idea which he put in the content is new and legit one. So every member want to see such type of post.

The more the content will be strong the more the likes will be for him.

• Useful or interesting 1

How I wish I could give you a useful answer, but I am new here and do not have enough experience.
But your question is very cool and I really hope to know your answer from the comments of more experienced individuals.

To get a high rate of likes, your topic must have useful and valuable content and adhere to the terms of publication, so you have to do a lot of research in order to be able to collect information that all members benefit from, meaning that you provide everything that is useful to us.

Winning the award for the most liked content in a month is something nice to boost your ego. This will take extraordinary hard work,knowledge and talent to carry this task out. You will need to check and make a posts that speaks directly at what people want but might not have said it. 

It was very simple and easy if you want to viral your post or comment write what peoples want i mean discuss a topic or give a amazing solution in your topic people will must attract and than they give you positive react and it viral in a days. So keep posting until you achieve your all goals.

• +3 1

You should try bringing new ideas.just try to be smooth and stick to the topic make good content which is understandable to the others.This forum contains memebers from all over the world so some among them are good listeners of the english some are average so write simple but authentic.In this way you can acheive the mildstone of the reward you are dreaming for.

On 12/24/2020 at 8:59 PM, Amna Hareem said:

Dear I saw many members that have most liked content award. So I want to ask how they get this award and I also saw a people with 300 post that have this award so can anyone tell me how to get this. I want to try for it. I always try to win award so I want to also try for it.

💕 Thanks in advance 💕

Hello, if you want to get very good and maximum likes, then for this, your posts should be useful and information should be absolutely related to post, this will give you more and more likes and also increase your reputations. 

• +2 1

The only way which you can get more reputation is by creating a very unique post that will develop the forum and also teach the members of the forum.

• +1 1

If you can get maximum likes in 1day then you can also achive this award. This means that if each of your content gets the most likes in one day, then you will be the winner of that day and you will get a DAY award.  @Amna Hareem

• +1 2
  • +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

@Amna Hareem you have many ways to get it. The content you're processing should be interesting, easy to read, and also without boring details. Try reading these publications and see how you feel by reading it. It's not hard. You just need some effort and writing style.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It's dependent on the users who like your work that's mean you need to post a very good content that all user cal like it's really dependent on the users when you post it it's about them to like it or not this how it work in general even you can be old or new users 

• +1 1

i like your post. If You Want To Viral This Post and Comment write what people want I mean discuss the topic of amazing amazing solution in the topic people will most attractive and it viral in a days.

Proper research and analysis on the topic you are creating is highly necessary and also you should put enough effort and time into each topic in such a way that it is more informative and useful for other users which would attract the most number of positive reputation from the other users. through practice and consistency definitely you would be able to reach this goal.

It depends on the reputation that you earn in a single day on your posts.As there is a leaderboard for those members who receive more number of reputation on their post than all other members in a single day are awarded with their name at it.So Try to create more valuable and useful posts to earn more reputation.

You can only post useful content on this forum. If users like that they will certainly like your content and you will receive that award too. So keep trying and I wish you best of luck for achieving this award.

• +4 1

My friend, in order to get ready the most popular content, you must write content rich in useful and new information in an easy manner and be able through the way you put forward the site to deliver your idea in a simple way without exaggeration and complications

You should be more curious with your section, topic as you are curious to get like award. Your post should be that kind of helpful what makes me obedient to give you a like. And when yor are doing your job by making good content I hope you will also get that award.

• +3 1

I appreciate your spirit.Yes, almost everyone from me wants them to win the Most Like Award.But it is not so easy ۔For this, we will have to work hard day and night and make maximum and full use and interest in posts. For this, we have to work hard continuously.To get this award, we have to create posts that will achieve maximum reputations. Best of luck for your journey.

Uh can also get one of those by posting the right thing in the right section like if for beginners so it should be helpful for them  and they will automatically like em

Hello my friend, it is clear that you are very interested in your interaction and this is a very good thing in my opinion. Your content should be useful, interact and follow some people who are interested in providing useful content to members

Wonderful and useful participation Effective participation comes through many publications. We always have to provide the best of our publications in order to benefit. We have to start on the right way.

Hello my friend. We need to create the most valuable, useful and effective things. We need to make revelations for the benefit of others. We need to post properly. Then we can do better. Thank you.

Hello friends ,

This is useful post thank you for sharing if we make good topics and create posts good then maximum peoples like and your repute will be increase its very good .I m saying you work more here and gain knowledge .

It give us a lot things at same time .

Thank you 

• +5 1