Attention please think before loss everything. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Attention please think before loss everything.

Yes dear I mean that we have to work hard for earning money and report spammers as soon as we can just because of spammers everything going worse as we know this forum is more beneficial for learning cryptocurrency which is good for future also and currently as well..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Agreed. None can stay long by cheating. Specially in this forum., Some members cheat to get a little more. But they do not understand that it's a mistake. And at the end they get banned. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Yes just because of some cheaters every member is facing problems. After knowing that forum is not paying now for reacts, most of members not giving reacts even to good posts and in this way their hard work is being wasted on daily basis. I hope forum will soon start payment for reacts otherwise members will be de motivated when they are not given reacts. I request you all to keep reacting and supporting each other. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

brother i got your idea about that and i will tell you more about that topic so read my typing brother , Agreed. None can stay long by cheating. Specially in this forum., Some members cheat to get a little more. But they do not understand that it's a mistake. And at the end they get banned , so i hope i answer about your question and i hope the good luck for you .

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes dear. There is no doubt that you have made a good post. We should not cheat with this site. As this site gives us a chance to earn and learn So we should work here honestly. If we don't follow the rules and cheat this site we will get banned. We should think that if we cheat this site one day we will get banned. In this way we will lose this site. 

15 hours ago, Hammad 123 said:

Yes dear. There is no doubt that you have made a good post. We should not cheat with this site. As this site gives us a chance to earn and learn So we should work here honestly. If we don't follow the rules and cheat this site we will get banned. We should think that if we cheat this site one day we will get banned. In this way we will lose this site. 

Exactly mate so try to help more members and suggest them to work hard and earn what you want if we keep continue this way we will get many good members they will work hard for this platform and we will get more opportunities for earning good amount as before we get..

The reason for this is that the situation has become a little difficult with the last payment system. Now you have to do a bigger allowance and you must respect all the steps that should be in your publication. This is a little difficult because you have to make creativity from you instead of bringing information and recreating it. The majority of us have a weakness in writing decent publications.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

We have to think carefully about a lot of things here because we have to follow the rules here. We have to discuss some good things. We have to post well. We have to comment well. We have a lot of responsibilities here.  We need to know something. If we know something good about the subject, we can understand a lot here. Then we can share something good about this subject. I hope one day we can do something good here. I think because here we want to work differently.

I am strongly agree with your thoughts . Your said well . we should work hard to earn not work hard in cheating to earn . there are already a lot of scammers 

I strongly agree with you dear this forum is giving us so many benefits so we should be loyal with it rather than spamming it or doing cheating for the sake of some extra money.We should respect the opportunity that the forum is giving us and should work here with honesty and determination.Greetings for all.

Yes it is a reason for scams they will stop many things for the reason of scamming people they will scam and collect all money of hard workers so moderator will decide it they will not give anyone money to any other work like giving reputation to others.

• +1 1

Make your posts objective and earn your payments honestly, away from cheating. Perhaps stopping double payment may have some effect, but we are continuing here despite some difficulties. I will work hard on a daily basis. I give most of my time to the forum and I will be successful.

• +2 1

Of course, the forum is constantly changing. The payment process has changed and the payment has already been reduced. When forum moderators stop cheating, demon-minded members find another way to cheat. We, as responsible members of this forum, should strive to earn honestly and diligently
 If we try to cheat again and again, we will be removed from this forum very soon, which means we will be banned forever. And we may miss this great forum. Therefore, we must work with our hard work, knowledge and experience to avoid restrictions.

This is a problem facing all forums and platforms that offer good profit offers, cheaters come and try to earn double the amount of money they deserve, so the platforms and forums will have to reduce the payment or set strict conditions, I support what the moderators do, because as I mentioned there are a lot of cheaters Unfortunately that will not change.

• +2 1

@SuperCrypto @glory50 @Glory39

The truth is there are so many people out who out there we have to really find, we have to work as  hard and find a solution that we have to work as hard and be able to be good in what we are able to find solution to this kind of stories that work , we have and be good we have to work as hard and find a solution to  kick out this people out there are so many people  to work and be good in this 

• +1 1

22 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

This is a problem facing all forums and platforms that offer good profit offers, cheaters come and try to earn double the amount of money they deserve, so the platforms and forums will have to reduce the payment or set strict conditions, I support what the moderators do, because as I mentioned there are a lot of cheaters Unfortunately that will not change.

Exactly mate as we see some changes in this platform they off some of excellent offers that's only because of cheater and from that day I start report on these cheater because they make this forum worse they earn on cheating if we all members report on these spammers hope this will clean from cheater soon.

• +1 1

Yes absolutely right its just because of the scammers because newbies are unknown from these payment method so they are getting loss we should report these scammers and stay avoid from them

• +1 1

Dear friend  In order to improve in any endeavor, we must first set our own goals.  Then we can move forward step by step towards our success.  Otherwise, if we do not know which way to go, our path will become very difficult and we will not be able to reach our goal easily.  Thank you.

Actually you are right on that,you have to think well becouse without that you will be loss and if you fail to plan you will plan to fail,lit teaches us many things and for crypto site we are learning much also and we keep knowing too

If I also think that it is important to report spammers since in this way the forum would be cleaned of undesirable people who only harm other users
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

l agree with you my friend, the supervisors have become strict with the members and the laws have become more accurate due to the fraud and fraud that some people carry out, so let us work well and make the effort better than resorting to fraud and fraud.

• +1 1

This is one of the most organised forum available. There are rules and regulations. I learnt from the various comments that I'd read that about 400 hundred members were banned from this forum some few weeks ago. This is so because they do not obey the rules of this forum. One may lose all that one had worked for of the rules are not strictly followed. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I am with you, my dear friend. We must report any fraud because this is harmful to us and the forum. Everyone must work with credibility in order to preserve the forum. Through it, we earn our profit in addition to good knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks my friend. 

Think before loss everything.  It's  absolutely right. If you think before you do so that you can understand that is it real or fake or is it good for you.   So that you can do your work carefully my friend. 

If you can't think before you do so that you can loss everything. 

Be careful.  Though if you want success. 

After doing a thing your though can't help you anymore. 

So i totally agree with you my dear friend. 💝💝